ITV hub catch up WHAT A FUCKING BALL ACHE

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
pugsly

Re: ITV hub catch up WHAT A FUCKING BALL ACHE

Post by pugsly »

Vespa wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:08 pm I spent 90 minutes yesterday on the phone to virgin getting rid of my telephone and TV package and just sticking with my broadband. Took me ages to fight through the walls they put up to stop you from reducing your service.

Having just gotten the Google TV dongle for £60 which helpfully drags all my iPlayer, Netflix Disney etc etc streaming services into a single handy interface it dawned on me I didn't need to keep paying Virgin the £100+ a month.

The drop to £50 pretty much pays for the streaming services, including the much dreaded ITV hub - which is shit.

Google TV dongle thing - much better than my smart TV because I can see all the content from all the services in one place.

https://store.google.com/gb/product/chr ... _google_tv
Hi i have just told virgin to get lost also, am going to give this ago , thanks, and all the best with your health.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Virgin media are Satan's arsehole
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

pugsly wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:05 pm
Vespa wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:08 pm I spent 90 minutes yesterday on the phone to virgin getting rid of my telephone and TV package and just sticking with my broadband. Took me ages to fight through the walls they put up to stop you from reducing your service.

Having just gotten the Google TV dongle for £60 which helpfully drags all my iPlayer, Netflix Disney etc etc streaming services into a single handy interface it dawned on me I didn't need to keep paying Virgin the £100+ a month.

The drop to £50 pretty much pays for the streaming services, including the much dreaded ITV hub - which is shit.

Google TV dongle thing - much better than my smart TV because I can see all the content from all the services in one place.

https://store.google.com/gb/product/chr ... _google_tv
Hi i have just told virgin to get lost also, am going to give this ago , thanks, and all the best with your health.
I'm dropping them entirely end of the contract, their customer service is shit, it's fast but not very reliable. I'll be moving to BT, slowly but better service.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Think hard about moving to BT.
2 or 3 times a year Which publishes reports on the ISPs, and BT is always in the bottom half for customer service and value for money.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you