Cunts on the telly.

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
dingdongthewitchisdead

Re: Cunts on the telly.

Post by dingdongthewitchisdead »

i never listen now .

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Stephen fucking Mulherne.

Little magical cuntbag.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:07 pm Stephen fucking Mulherne.

Little magical cuntbag.
All 'magicians' are cunts. Poor. I have said this before. The only reason these cunts do 'magic' is to impress women. I get that. I impress women with my genes, intellect and wit. I don't need to pull-out a fucking rabbit from a hat or do a card trick. Sad cunts. Tell you who is the worst, Paul Zenon (born Paul Collins). He is an utter cunt. Look AT ME!!!! I CAN DO A 'MAGIC TRICK'. Fuck-off you cunt.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Irony

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Mr. Vanillla, Dan Walker. A born-again Christian that likes to spend his time shilling for Nike at corporate events. A real Christian right there. He is an utter toss-pot.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:11 pm Rufus Hound needs to be shot on sight. If ever there was an excuse for a drone-strike he is it. I'd love to see him in an orange jumpsuit with a knife across his throat.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:05 pm Ant and Dec. Fair play, they have thieved a living. That Ant cunt should have been banged-up after his driving offence. I would have gained great pleasure thinking about him getting raped in a shower. Absolutely talentless pair of wankers. I can't get over it. Their Schick is Morecombe and Wise. And I wasn't even a fan of them. A right pair of talentless wankers.
Yep, amazing how he drove a car while way over the limit, crashed into another car with a toddler in the back, and within a year or two the gullible public vote for him to win another fucking award!
Just shows the power of the tabloids and how they can shape popular opinion.
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

subsub wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:47 pm
carcinogen wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:05 pm Ant and Dec. Fair play, they have thieved a living. That Ant cunt should have been banged-up after his driving offence. I would have gained great pleasure thinking about him getting raped in a shower. Absolutely talentless pair of wankers. I can't get over it. Their Schick is Morecombe and Wise. And I wasn't even a fan of them. A right pair of talentless wankers.
Yep, amazing how he drove a car while way over the limit, crashed into another car with a toddler in the back, and within a year or two the gullible public vote for him to win another fucking award!
Just shows the power of the tabloids and how they can shape popular opinion.
Can't believe how 'Ant' isn't locked-up. We've had our issues mate, but we are on the same page. 'Ant' needs to be doing at least 15 years in prison and getting shivved in the toilet block by some hard-arsed con.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Can I add:
The bearded vegan; a 'comedian' who isn't funny, who pops up everywhere including in a regular newspaper column.
The shouty greengrocer; who can't cook yet appears offering judgement on expert cooks and shouts "wow" loudly in food factories.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

VeritasVincit wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:51 am The shouty greengrocer; who can't cook yet appears offering judgement on expert cooks and shouts "wow" loudly in food factories.
YES! You mean this utter-c*nt:

Eamon Holmes. A classic Ulsterman. Vaguely homophobic and misogynistic. Set in his ways ... 'a spade is a spade'. Vaguely racist. A multi-millionaire through sitting on a sofa and reading an autocue. Is there no justice in the world that a wanker like this has loads of money? Not sure if he got fiddled-with as a kid by his Catholic priest, but there must be something awry, no person can be a total c*nt like Eamon Holmes. Aparently him and his horrible missues are going to the BBC. That is the point I refuse to pay my licence-fee. Gary Linekar is too much, now Eamon? No Sir. Not having that.

Alan Titchmarsh. I say what I like and I like what I say. I am from Yorkshire. Yes mate, thanks for telling me that because I will call-in a fucking drone-strike to wipe-out the entire fucking county if everyone is like you. A terrible insipid cunt playing to the Daily Mail crowd. Again, thieving a living from old incontinent women cloistered-up inside care-homes.

Steph McGovern. Hosting perhaps the worst piece of dogshit television ever devised. John Logie Baird is turning in his fucking grave. Let's be honest she only got the gig on CH4 because she is a fat northern lesbian. I can't think why else she'd be handed a TV show. She is totally talentless. I've met shelf-stackers in Morrisons with more wit than her. Dreadful. It's fucking bowel-cancer television.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Exactly. Greg wow Wallace

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Watched 'Naked Attraction' last night for the first time.

There were a fair few cunts on that.
A joyless arsehole.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:52 pm
Wallace and Toad are great.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

shabbado wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:31 pm Watched 'Naked Attraction' last night for the first time.

There were a fair few cunts on that.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?