Cunts on the telly.

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Hillman avenger

Re: Cunts on the telly.

Post by Hillman avenger »

At last a topic that got carcinogen motivated to tell us what he thinks
I am using "thinks" in a very approximate way there
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:33 am
VeritasVincit wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:51 am The shouty greengrocer; who can't cook yet appears offering judgement on expert cooks and shouts "wow" loudly in food factories.
YES! You mean this utter-c*nt:

Eamon Holmes. A classic Ulsterman. Vaguely homophobic and misogynistic. Set in his ways ... 'a spade is a spade'. Vaguely racist. A multi-millionaire through sitting on a sofa and reading an autocue. Is there no justice in the world that a wanker like this has loads of money? Not sure if he got fiddled-with as a kid by his Catholic priest, but there must be something awry, no person can be a total c*nt like Eamon Holmes. Aparently him and his horrible missues are going to the BBC. That is the point I refuse to pay my licence-fee. Gary Linekar is too much, now Eamon? No Sir. Not having that.

Alan Titchmarsh. I say what I like and I like what I say. I am from Yorkshire. Yes mate, thanks for telling me that because I will call-in a fucking drone-strike to wipe-out the entire fucking county if everyone is like you. A terrible insipid cunt playing to the Daily Mail crowd. Again, thieving a living from old incontinent women cloistered-up inside care-homes.

Steph McGovern. Hosting perhaps the worst piece of dogshit television ever devised. John Logie Baird is turning in his fucking grave. Let's be honest she only got the gig on CH4 because she is a fat northern lesbian. I can't think why else she'd be handed a TV show. She is totally talentless. I've met shelf-stackers in Morrisons with more wit than her. Dreadful. It's fucking bowel-cancer television.
[/quot
You forgot to mention eammon Holmes is a maun yernneeded can, unlike Holmes himself.
Did you ever hear the hilarious story about the time Alex Ferguson came to his fucking house?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Perlagreen

Post by Perlagreen »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:54 pm "People I've Only Seen On The Telly, But Nontheless Really Hate", #1 in a series of about a million ...
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Dick Fucking Strawbridge.

Look at him, just look at the twat. If you put a thought-bubble above his head we'd all assume the same thought ...
"My moustache, though, have you seen it? My moustache! I bet everyone calls me 'Mister Moustache, the Moustache Man'.

It's just disgusting, though. It's as if you grew a really long fringe, so that every time you ate or drank you'd fill your mouth with your own hair.
Fuck's sake!

I bet that tash fucking stinks like fuck
Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB

Perlagreen

Post by Perlagreen »

VeritasVincit wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 am Exactly. Greg wow Wallace

Agree he’s a premier league cunt
Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB

Perlagreen

Post by Perlagreen »

Noel fielding doing great British bake off

Daft looking prick
Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB

Perlagreen

Post by Perlagreen »

beingsoblase wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:42 pm
carcinogen wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:33 am
VeritasVincit wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:51 am The shouty greengrocer; who can't cook yet appears offering judgement on expert cooks and shouts "wow" loudly in food factories.
YES! You mean this utter-c*nt:

Eamon Holmes. A classic Ulsterman. Vaguely homophobic and misogynistic. Set in his ways ... 'a spade is a spade'. Vaguely racist. A multi-millionaire through sitting on a sofa and reading an autocue. Is there no justice in the world that a wanker like this has loads of money? Not sure if he got fiddled-with as a kid by his Catholic priest, but there must be something awry, no person can be a total c*nt like Eamon Holmes. Aparently him and his horrible missues are going to the BBC. That is the point I refuse to pay my licence-fee. Gary Linekar is too much, now Eamon? No Sir. Not having that.

Alan Titchmarsh. I say what I like and I like what I say. I am from Yorkshire. Yes mate, thanks for telling me that because I will call-in a fucking drone-strike to wipe-out the entire fucking county if everyone is like you. A terrible insipid cunt playing to the Daily Mail crowd. Again, thieving a living from old incontinent women cloistered-up inside care-homes.

Steph McGovern. Hosting perhaps the worst piece of dogshit television ever devised. John Logie Baird is turning in his fucking grave. Let's be honest she only got the gig on CH4 because she is a fat northern lesbian. I can't think why else she'd be handed a TV show. She is totally talentless. I've met shelf-stackers in Morrisons with more wit than her. Dreadful. It's fucking bowel-cancer television.
[/quot
You forgot to mention eammon Holmes is a maun yernneeded can, unlike Holmes himself.
Did you ever hear the hilarious story about the time Alex Ferguson came to his fucking house?

Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

I'd forgotten about this cunt until I saw bas's post in "names that irritate me".
Neil fucking Oliver. As proud of his hair as twat Strawbridge is of his moustache. Often to be seen in history programmes striding purposefully through the heather as he glances back over his shoulder at the cameraman trotting behind him. Stand fucking still, you stupid git!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Perlagreen

Post by Perlagreen »

Letitia Dean that fat cow Sharon on eastenders
Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Three pages in and no one has mentioned the Cunt of all cunts!?! Someone who is so unqualified to do what they do, you have to wonder how they got the job. A person who is so in love with themselves it’s a wonder they haven’t tried to marry their reflection.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you......

Amanda Holden

Once famous for being Les Dennis’ squeeze, before she ran off with lothario Neil Morrissey. Now trying to place herself as some sort of self-styled national treasure. Her job, let’s not forget, is to present the breakfast show on Heart radio with drippy Jamie Theakston. Somehow though she’s a judge on Britain’s got Talent. A show which was once won by a dog.

Getting Holden to judge that is like asking Stevie Wonder to pick first prize in a painting contest.

Whilst I’m here. Another cunt on the telly is that Marcus Brigstocke.

Very much of that ‘look how clever I am” type of comedian, who has never uttered anything humorous in his own house let alone on the telly. But loved by dim witted television types who think by being associated with them makes them come across as intellectual.

see also Gyles Brandreth
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Amanda is extremely bummable so can do what she likes, see also THE kate
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:05 am Amanda is extremely bummable so can do what she likes, see also THE kate
Nein
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

JA
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:37 am Image

I'd forgotten about this cunt until I saw bas's post in "names that irritate me".
Neil fucking Oliver. As proud of his hair as twat Strawbridge is of his moustache. Often to be seen in history programmes striding purposefully through the heather as he glances back over his shoulder at the cameraman trotting behind him. Stand fucking still, you stupid git!
He's a pretentious tit with a put on accent, the long and slog pauses to try and sound intelligent.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:05 am Amanda is extremely bummable so can do what she likes, see also THE kate
You’re not wired in right, you fucking demonic bog goblin
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

JW90

Post by JW90 »

The Go Compare man is actually more irritating as himself than he is as his character.

IZZ ME! Twat.