Private number plates

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Perlagreen

Private number plates

Post by Perlagreen »

Most wrong wi a private reg but there's 2 types that really get on my tits ;

1) so you drive a BMW , a Merc or a jaguar but the owners have to put a private plate on just to remind us peasants the type of car they are driving my giving a hint by the reg

E.g. a jaguar today J999 UAR , very clever , just incase some thick fucker might think it's a fiat Punto

2) latterly I've seen another one that's becoming increasingly popular , daft twat women going for a MR5 prefix to try and spell out their poxy married name , often fucked up cuz there's not enough letters, and even worse , prob a horrid gift off the wife that the husband darent say owt , he has to drive around with the MR space prefix , fucking idiots

Then there's fuck wits who put a German font plate on their Audi or a French font on their Renault Clio turbo with a Paul walker rip sticker in the back , fly high and all that shit
Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Private number plates

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I asked RegReg to quote for the TGOAH X plate they own. The response was indeed eye-watering
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Perlagreen

Re: Private number plates

Post by Perlagreen »

I've just changed my name to ;

SA18 RTV, fuckin loads cheaper
Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB