Strange stories in local papers..................

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
ovechkin8

Re: Strange stories in local papers..................

Post by ovechkin8 »

'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Gullible fuckwits snap pic of crafty fag break shocker! :lol:
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

therealHJ

Post by therealHJ »

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

You have any of these dilemmas, Ovey?

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/1 ... nd/?ref=ar
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

kevin04 wrote:You have any of these dilemmas, Ovey?

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/1 ... nd/?ref=ar
Not really Kev. :)

First picture is the underpass going under the Ricky Road towards North Watford. There are no more roundabouts than the usual town. All drivers need to do is follow the signs.

Yes I do get asked have you seen Eastenders or the Inbetweeners being filmed. As if I am stalking the location manager for these programmes. :D

That walk from the Met station will be a thing of the past soon with the new tube running to Vicarage Road and then into the town centre. I live on the other side of Cassiobury and a brisk five minute walk gets you into the Parade/High Street.

I did swim in the Pond back in 1999 after travelling to the Old Wemberlee on a bus. As did many of us. It's a tradition. However you don't half smell when you come out. A couple of friends ended up with gastric upsets.....

And its empty now as a bridge is being built across it by our mad Mayor. :| And it will be forbidden to swim in there. Just as well. After a Friday night the percentage of hippuric acid increases markedly. This is probably what kills off the resident goldfish rather than Henry the Heron.

No one call's it Intu. Soulless mall with people worshipping mammon. Good place to flirt though as the local girls will drop their skirts at the drop of a hat. We all call it the Harlequin still.

Nando's is the highest level of cuisine you can expect here. The favourite hangout of all the teen wannabees who want for some strange reason to be seen there. They are either on about it or Oceana which has to be one of the worst nightclubs in the land.

The talent is poorish, fights are frequent and the kids in there need to grow some balls the men included. 8)

To be frank the town has lost all it's character. It's a bit of a hole.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Sounds a fine place, Ovey.

We'll need to have the talkFORUM meet up in Watford and go for a Nandos, a dunk in the pool, hope to see Graham Taylor doing some of his after dinner speaking in the Dog and Duck (there has to be one called that :) and trying our luck in the Oceana before that mammoth FIFTEEN minute walk to the tube station.

:drinkers:
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

'Dwarf (40) urinated in car as he raced for 18 hours to meet 14-year-old for sex'

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/am ... 74765.html
There's no poem, just prose.

Rainbowmonkey
Winner - POTY 2014!!!!

Post by Rainbowmonkey »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:'Dwarf (40) urinated in car as he raced for 18 hours to meet 14-year-old for sex'

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/am ... 74765.html
Only the addition of 'while listening to Talksport' could make that headline worse, bloody madness.
You ARE Rodney Bewes

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

One of the strangest things I've read for a while. Agree with both commenters: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/seagu ... l#comments
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

There's no poem, just prose.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

:lol:
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Aside Quinn details as per 'Quinn' thread, also saw this in last weeks 'Lowestoft Journal': http://www.lowestoftjournal.co.uk/news/ ... _1_4004098

Quite queer and moreso when you note his previous, which made the Mail back in 2012 with a helpful photo of a suspender belt and much amusement of commenters concerning his lack of colour coordination: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... llage.html

Also noting a slighlty more serious previous previous:
Robinson was jailed in 2007 for four years for false imprisonment, sex assault and unlawfully detaining a child, the court heard.
One to ponder whether one of the comments on the Mail article had an influence in his latest stunt:
missntl, Crowthorne, 2 years ago
We had a similar flasher in our neck of the woods. Tied "herself" to a lamp post in lingerie and waited to be "found", then would release themselves and run off. What kick they got out of THAT I will never know!! Caused a lot of speculation at the time who it was!
And:
Kevin Robinson, 31, of Breydon Way, Lowestoft pleaded guilty at Ipswich Crown Court to causing a public nuisance on August 7 last year by alarming motorists by falsely presenting himself at the roadside as a “bound, vulnerable female in urgent need of assistance.”
:-k
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?