I just want to buy

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
pugsly

I just want to buy

Post by pugsly »

Lost my Ray- ban sunglasses last year i bought them in Australia when i was living there and paid $ 400 oz dollars for them , was fucking raging about loosing them , met a whore in Edinburgh strip place went on a massive bender it lasted a week in and out of hotels with her and she stole my glasses,

Went to replace them today at some shop, seen the ones i liked[ Maui jim ] nice glasses£ 230 dont give a fuck anymore split up from the wife kids all up and doing there own thing 21 to 23 my money is my own its nice.

Tried them on instantly said yes, she said [ sit down] i said why? [ we need your details ] i said , i just want to buy the glasses, [ we need to do the paper work first] i said i have the glasses i just want to pay and go thanks[ no you have to fill in the paperwork] i refused and thought well they are not going to turn down the sale, but they said No , i told them to get fucked and walked out.

What the fuck is this all about am i missing something here?

Has anyone encounter this kind of experience,? its bizarre

rorymac

Re: I just want to buy

Post by rorymac »

I'm a bit suspicious myself cos my own raybans went missing a while ago now. Thing is I always tell the gals not to steal anything while I nip out and they just laugh and that. Anyway I found mine in the bushes in Trent Park in 2006 and they've been gone since 2012 or maybe sooner. Whaddya gonna do I only wore them now and then so the neighbours would know I aint a total cunt cos of the state of my motor and mongy walk.
Can't help re the paperwork .. sounds iffy tbf ! Best of luck though mate .. need snow glasses here this week. If you go out like.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

pugsly wrote:Lost my Ray- ban sunglasses last year i bought them in Australia when i was living there and paid $ 400 oz dollars for them , was fucking raging about loosing them , met a whore in Edinburgh strip place went on a massive bender it lasted a week in and out of hotels with her and she stole my glasses,

Went to replace them today at some shop, seen the ones i liked[ Maui jim ] nice glasses£ 230 dont give a fuck anymore split up from the wife kids all up and doing there own thing 21 to 23 my money is my own its nice.

Tried them on instantly said yes, she said [ sit down] i said why? [ we need your details ] i said , i just want to buy the glasses, [ we need to do the paper work first] i said i have the glasses i just want to pay and go thanks[ no you have to fill in the paperwork] i refused and thought well they are not going to turn down the sale, but they said No , i told them to get fucked and walked out.

They call it "big data" my friend.

If you bought sunglasses, stands to reason you want to be harassed with emails and letters asking you to buy other shit, doesn't it?

I always make up a name and use an old address though. The person living there must be swimming in junk mail.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

pugsly wrote:Lost my Ray- ban sunglasses last year i bought them in Australia when i was living there and paid $ 400 oz dollars for them , was fucking raging about loosing them , met a whore in Edinburgh strip place went on a massive bender it lasted a week in and out of hotels with her and she stole my glasses,

All except the sunglasses paperwork
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

I don’t understand this.

I bought new Oakleys recently and no one in the shop asked for owt more than my cash :roll:

Were you on holiday or owt and happen they wanted your details so you could claim the VAT back or sommat?
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.