have u ever felt like walking out at home?

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
paolo

Re: have u ever felt like walking out at home?

Post by paolo »

Rantan Zero wrote:What would you do if you found out your wife was cheating on you Paolo?

ring fence the finances (currently doing that), hurt the perp, and then wish her all the best

advise her going forward on what/who to avoid

would be so much easier if dislike or animosity was involved

other birds are not really the issue, i've always tapped stuff without becoming involved, almost the equivalent of what u boys do, pump n squirt, move on with no emotion...my frustration is with the ayatollah herself...still a soft cunt, got her a car yesterday...met with a grunt of mild appreciation and that was it...

keep the fucking thing clean or i am taking the keys off u

err, ok.....give it a week, it's will be a shit show
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

caveman

Post by caveman »

My Mrs thinks I am having an affair (which I'm not) just because she thinks I seem a lot happier and started doing more stuff I want to. Decided a few months ago to start living life to the full. Fed up of putting others first.

The temptation is there but at the moment I ain't straying.

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Well I think if you already have a good gal those folks who say stick with it are right and without a doubt that's true if you have kids. I learned that too late as a fact but still I don't know if I lived again even with what I know now that I wouldn't be exactly the same .. it's a real ponderer tbf and quite a sad one at the end of the day .. there's a spiritual tenet and that but even then .. <paaarp>

Well there's a real beauty in a couple who stick together through all the down times and grow old together .. nature is a weird one like it's a test .. a real test <nods>

ikhlaq786

Post by ikhlaq786 »

paolo wrote:
ikhlaq786 wrote:
paolo wrote:i don't know why i bother at times

i have a better offer and the temptation is there

could be expensive

Hello Paolo, believe me I have been there many a time and sometimes it is very hard to stay put. The truth is sometimes it is better to stay put than to just walk. Keep persevering and things may get better. I truly hope your life gets better for you.

It's a killer old pal....I feel like shit, but sucker for a young, fit filly. All logic and common sense goes out the window.

I wish I could go in a time machine and turn back time. The frustration levels are epic. I don't want to hurt anyone but will ending hurting everyone.

Midlife crisis....

I am tempted to turn to your faith or at least a mormon....I need more wives!...ok, not wives but birds....

I don't know if i am in love or in lust, or even what love is....but when someone tells you how much they love you it's nice (no tatts, cank, drug, anal etc) and a cock count of 4...that's amazing for a bird these days, even if she's a pudding, although this one is way above my paygrade....all checks done both ends, no action until sti tests completed...clean and respectful.....but throwing away a marriage...and the associated bankruptcy

life is pish

how you keeping? What's going on with u?

Believe me I did the same I went for a younger/fitter model and it really was not worth the effort. I came back and the shit got worse, but I realised I was the fool for thinking I could capture my youth. I regret my actions even though it was mad fun at the time.

As for the religious aspect one woman is more than enough. Stick in there and ride the shit storm that will always come along every now and then.
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

paolo

Post by paolo »

ikhlaq786 wrote:
paolo wrote:
ikhlaq786 wrote:

could be expensive

Hello Paolo, believe me I have been there many a time and sometimes it is very hard to stay put. The truth is sometimes it is better to stay put than to just walk. Keep persevering and things may get better. I truly hope your life gets better for you.

It's a killer old pal....I feel like shit, but sucker for a young, fit filly. All logic and common sense goes out the window.

I wish I could go in a time machine and turn back time. The frustration levels are epic. I don't want to hurt anyone but will ending hurting everyone.

Midlife crisis....

I am tempted to turn to your faith or at least a mormon....I need more wives!...ok, not wives but birds....

I don't know if i am in love or in lust, or even what love is....but when someone tells you how much they love you it's nice (no tatts, cank, drug, anal etc) and a cock count of 4...that's amazing for a bird these days, even if she's a pudding, although this one is way above my paygrade....all checks done both ends, no action until sti tests completed...clean and respectful.....but throwing away a marriage...and the associated bankruptcy

life is pish

Believe me I did the same I went for a younger/fitter model and it really was not worth the effort. I came back and the shit got worse, but I realised I was the fool for thinking I could capture my youth. I regret my actions even though it was mad fun at the time.

As for the religious aspect one woman is more than enough. Stick in there and ride the shit storm that will always come along every now and then.

just got back in from a night on the nest

even got a 96 supra, like a portly old tosser who thinks he's in the fast and the furious...the fat and the spurious

getting past caring now

sat here recovering with a can of mountain dew and some milk chocolate hob nobs
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

ikhlaq786

Post by ikhlaq786 »

paolo wrote:
ikhlaq786 wrote:
paolo wrote:
ikhlaq786 wrote:

could be expensive

Midlife crisis....

life is pish

just got back in from a night on the nest

even got a 96 supra, like a portly old tosser who thinks he's in the fast and the furious...the fat and the spurious

getting past caring now

sat here recovering with a can of mountain dew and some milk chocolate hob nobs

Believe it is a shitty rollercoaster, you will be riding along happy and all of a sudden something even anything will ring the shit storm and that mad ride down. But just remember that it will go up again and eventually who knows may even stop.
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

People should put more effort into relationships. No wonder there are so many children with issues, living with their mum bringing home
Different losers every weekend.
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:People should put more effort into relationships. No wonder there are so many children with issues, living with their mum bringing home
Different losers every weekend.

What about "children with issues" which aren't down to single mothers? Do you believe there are none?