Teeth

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
theleader82

Re: Teeth

Post by theleader82 »

You can get cheap dental work in Budapest I saw last time I went there. Might make a holiday of it. I have to to meet the public at work so my appearance is important
Man U and rangers

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

theleader82 wrote:You can get cheap dental work in Budapest I saw last time I went there. Might make a holiday of it. I have to to meet the public at work so my appearance is important

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:You can get cheap dental work in Budapest I saw last time I went there. Might make a holiday of it. I have to to meet the public at work so my appearance is important

Why would you actually go to Budapest for teeth whitening, is it all that? Can you not have a dental plan where you can pay monthly here? Boots, Tesco and Denplan have policies. I'd be careful if you go over there Leado, loads of rogue operators.

I'd have a read of this article if I were you about permanent damage that whitening can do your teeth and gums before you turn your gnashers into a goulash.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-34257444

I know you don't like da blicks but have you thought about charcoaling your teeth?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/08/1 ... lions.html

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Looking at the cost comparison between teeth whitening treatment in this country and Budapest, there doesn't seem to be a sizeable difference.

The recent on line article below indicates that most regional dental offices offer professional teeth whitening treatments, between £200-300 in the UK.

http://thetoothking.com/teeth/how-much- ... whitening/

If you are looking for similar treatment in Budapest, the ballpark figure is about the same - around £250 upwards where in a few cases, you'd get accommodation and reimbursement for flights too. But it's not that much of a saving. HD DENTAL CLINIC offers a massage too. IMPERIAL DENTAL offers discounted hotel rates and free airport transfer so you will pay more. Most of the benefits are around a guarantee on implants and restorations. If you want a free flight, you're going to struggle to be fair.

https://www.medigo.com/en-gb/dentistry/ ... ll/hungary

Yes, personal appearance is important but unless you're going to be a newreader or an airline stewardess then don't put too much stock in it. Better to invest instead in investing in public speaking courses, developing communication skills and trying to be good at your job than a risky and price gimmick where your teeth could fall out because someone told you you could get a short break in Hungary on the cheap.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Eaststand wrote:use charcoal toothpaste, its this years big thing, it does work as well, its amazing.

That black shite?

Picked some up a while back on offer in boots..OK but not as good as the Blanx stuff, which seems to keep the mould at bay.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Yeah, its pretty good though.

I also got a tub of activated charcoal and brushed my teeth with that as well when I quit smoking, got all the smoking residue off.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote:Yeah, its pretty good though.

I also got a tub of activated charcoal and brushed my teeth with that as well when I quit smoking, got all the smoking residue off.

Is it good for both teeth and gums?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

kancutlawns wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Yeah, its pretty good though.

Is it good for ravaged apertures?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Reg

Post by Reg »

Yellow is the new white.
Roy IN!!