Teeth

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
theleader82

Teeth

Post by theleader82 »

Would you ever consider getting your teeth whitened? I'ma bit of a tea drinker and my gnashers are starting to go a little yellow. Not sure if it's worth it in the long run if you have to et it done every couple of years . Want to stay looking youthful lol
Man U and rangers

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Teeth

Post by Basualdo »

You could try a teeth whitening kit first. They cost between a fiver and a tenner and take about ten minutes or so each day for about a week. A lot cheaper than getting a dentist to do it.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Ross had it done in Friends ,very fetching :P
ross teeth.jpg
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

antdad

Post by antdad »

Get yourself some baking soda/sodium bicarb for a quid or so and use it with your toothpaste, mild abrasive so will help with removing stains and therefore whiten things up.

It also works well as an antacid as it's a strongly alkaline, 1/2 a teaspoon dissolved in a little water usually sorts out any acid related belly ache.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Best let nature take it's course. Mine don't look too bad on it.

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Suhari

Post by Suhari »

I like the coffee....a lot. Plus the odd red wine. So whitening is a must.

Some of the kits in Boots are good, though expensive. Just started with an activated charcoal powder off Amazon....think I prefer it.
I might have done one - not sure but possible.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Would you Botox Leado?
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

use charcoal toothpaste, its this years big thing, it does work as well, its amazing.
Build Back More Betterer

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

theleader82 wrote:Would you ever consider getting your teeth whitened? I'ma bit of a tea drinker and my gnashers are starting to go a little yellow. Not sure if it's worth it in the long run if you have to et it done every couple of years . Want to stay looking youthful lol

Yes it's vital we preserve the whites
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Would you ever consider getting your teeth whitened? I'ma bit of a tea drinker and my gnashers are starting to go a little yellow. Not sure if it's worth it in the long run if you have to et it done every couple of years . Want to stay looking youthful lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Genius.
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Black teeth matter.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Try the Oral B 3D White range. I'd consider teeth whitening at the dentist if I had 500quid spare. But in the meantime use the Oral B stuff. I'm not convinced any of it does your teeth much good. But rather spend a fiver on toothpaste for a few months than blow 500quid on dentistry. Give that a go mate. Failing that, Tipex. I can give you a good deal on Tipex, hard to find these days but I have a connection in Moldova.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Genius.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:

Try the Oral B 3D White range. I'd consider teeth whitening at the dentist if I had 500quid spare. But in the meantime use the Oral B stuff. I'm not convinced any of it does your teeth much good. But rather spend a fiver on toothpaste for a few months than blow 500quid on dentistry. Give that a go mate. Failing that, Tipex. I can give you a good deal on Tipex, hard to find these days but I have a connection in Moldova.

Is she pure filth? Leado, try bicarbonate of soda. Actually, the brighteness of your teeth matters fuck all and is only cosmetic. You've got to look after your gums and ensure you don't have gingivitis. That's a real turn off for the birds.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

kevin04 wrote:Would you Botox Leado?

Probably not. Maybe in 10 years I’ll changw my mind . I think it’s bettsr to age gracefully .
Man U and rangers