Thinking about going 'Legal'..

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Bad Blue 2000

Thinking about going 'Legal'..

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

My daughter's mother is being a c**t.

Any advice,
She's fucking crackers.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Thinking about going 'Legal'..

Post by Carlos J »

If it's to do with contact/access, try mediation and get a family law solicitor to advise. See here: https://childlawadvice.org.uk/

If she's a cunt around your child, then social services.

And document all she's doing. Good luck, BB.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Sorry, but if you've done the crime you've gotta do the time. Suck it up buddy. Maybe use some sort of intermediary to deal with her. A baseball bat or something (just a joke). I'd say getting involved legally or with social services should be the last point of action.

PS. Is she going through the menopause? If so, build a bunker and stock-up with tinned-goods for a good year.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:My daughter's mother is being a c**t.

Any advice,
She's fucking crackers.

Can you go into more detail please Blue so we can make a more informed response. Things like this are rather more complex than giving a binary answer.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:Sorry, but if you've done the crime you've gotta do the time. Suck it up buddy. Maybe use some sort of intermediary to deal with her. A baseball bat or something (just a joke). I'd say getting involved legally or with social services should be the last point of action.

PS. Is she going through the menopause? If so, build a bunker and stock-up with tinned-goods for a good year.

You don’t even know the detail so why you’re suggesting inflicting physical violence on a woman with a heavy wooden implement and using bone idle stereotypes about being on a menopause reflects more on your own social habits.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Be wary around Christmas/New Year. it's a powder-keg time for emotions going all rollercoaster.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'd avoid going legal at all costs because that's exactly what it will be - costs.

Sadly blokes are at the mercy of just about every mean spirited accusation their partner can throw at them and they are instantly believed by anything wearing a judicial wig.

You've only got to look at the desperate measures Fathers for Justice campaigners face to understand that.

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

just agree what ever the fuck she wants/ needs just say yes when the little one gets older [ as my 3 have done ] realise my dad is reasonable and nice ,took fuckin years but give time time, it saves time

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Make sure it's her that is being unreasonable and not you or that opens up a whole new can of worms.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

pugsly wrote:just agree what ever the fuck she wants/ needs just say yes when the little one gets older [ as my 3 have done ] realise my dad is reasonable and nice ,took fuckin years but give time time, it saves time

The passive-agressive approach is risky. But I tend to agree.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

pugsly wrote:just agree what ever the fuck she wants/ needs just say yes when the little one gets older [ as my 3 have done ] realise my dad is reasonable and nice ,took fuckin years but give time time, it saves time

Absolutely, pugs.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Get the best solicitor you possibly can. Nothing else matters, the better/pricier the solicitor the more chance you have of winning.

Thats the best legal advice you can get for any courtroom dispute. Its not about being right, its 100% about having the more expensive legal help.

isnt the British legal system great, eh.
Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote:Get the best solicitor you possibly can. Nothing else matters, the better/pricier the solicitor the more chance you have of winning.

Thats the best legal advice you can get for any courtroom dispute. Its not about being right, its 100% about having the more expensive legal help.

isnt the British legal system great, eh.

Sounds like good advice. Start a crowdfund campaign. We'll all chip-in a fiver. Buy the best legal mind you can find. Let's bury this c*nt.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Jolly well done.
The original post gives no context or info re the behaviour of either of the couple.
But it's enough to see all the usual suspects parading their prejudice.
Including the wholly unsubstantiated comment about women winning cases in the courts. I'd be extremely surprised if that proved to be the case.
Next.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Great input, Hillman.
Build Back More Betterer