Losing a Pet

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Zippy

Losing a Pet

Post by Zippy »

Isn't it one of the worst things?

My 12 year old brown labrador passed away this morning. He had a few health issues this past year but had a bleed on the brain last night. By this morning he couldn't even move and it had to be done.

It's a fact of life that these things happen but it never gets any easier. I'll miss the boy. :(
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Vespa

Re: Losing a Pet

Post by Vespa »

Have an Internet hug.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zippy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 pm Isn't it one of the worst things?

My 12 year old brown labrador passed away this morning. He had a few health issues this past year but had a bleed on the brain last night. By this morning he couldn't even move and it had to be done.

It's a fact of life that these things happen but it never gets any easier. I'll miss the boy. :(
:(
Really sorry to hear that, Zippy.
It's such a horrible thing, having to say goodbye to a much-loved pet.
We've had a few cats over the years – they really are part of the family, and it's so sad when it's time for them to depart this world.
Take care, pal.
WOKE AND PROUD

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sorry to hear that Zipps, such sad news but I’m sure he had a great life and by the sounds of it an excellent owner who has done right by him.

My Hermann’s tortoise, Fighting George, is 9 now and if he stays healthy I can expect him to live to at least 50, that’s 2061!! I’ll be bloody 74 myself!

If the obnoxious little tosser lives longer than I do I’ll be seriously pissed off, because I just know how smug he’ll be that he has won.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

paolo

Post by paolo »

gutted, old pal

best thing is, that in time, you'll realise that you gave the little rascal a brilliant life

and that counts

i have my lab from scotland over here....7 weeks old when i got him, he's 9 now, and going grey....we go into the bush all the time, and when i walk him later and give him his goodnight cuddle, we'll have a few words and sniffles for ur brown lab

all the best
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

paolo wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:36 am

gutted, old pal

best thing is, that in time, you'll realise that you gave the little rascal a brilliant life

and that counts

i have my lab from scotland over here....7 weeks old when i got him, he's 9 now, and going grey....we go into the bush all the time, and when i walk him later and give him his goodnight cuddle, we'll have a few words and sniffles for ur brown lab

all the best
Was that the dog that fucked off for miles at midnight on the moors up Turvin Road near the White House?

:D
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

Sorry for your loss.

As a dog owner for the last three or so decades mourn him for a short time then think about getting another. Not that he can be replaced but the new addition will help fill the void.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Condolences, Zippy.

Sad news.

All the best

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sadact7 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:35 am

Sorry to hear that Zipps, such sad news but I’m sure he had a great life and by the sounds of it an excellent owner who has done right by him.

My Hermann’s tortoise, Fighting George, is 9 now and if he stays healthy I can expect him to live to at least 50, that’s 2061!! I’ll be bloody 74 myself!

If the obnoxious little tosser lives longer than I do I’ll be seriously pissed off, because I just know how smug he’ll be that he has won.
What will he eat when you run out of toes? :(
Roy IN!!

Reg

Post by Reg »

Steve Hunt wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:16 pm Condolences, Zippy.

Sad news.

All the best

+1

Still miss our dead ones.
Roy IN!!

blues4ever

Post by blues4ever »

Sad news, Zippy.

It's horrible when a much loved pet passes away.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Sorry to hear that, Zippy.

I love dogs. I've always fancied a Lab of a Newfie. They are a huge part of our lives (pets in general) and loyal auld pals, often more than people. I looked after my brother's Lab for 5 weeks after he had an operation (the dog) and some of the cosiest nights I had were him at my feet and watching TV or reading a book.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

fattmaude

Post by fattmaude »

Sorry for your loss mate.
Fordey 3:16

POTY 2020 Elect

Gang Leader
This is my yard

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

So sad to here Zippy. :(

All the best,
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Thanks for all your condolences. Archie was a lovely family dog and he lived 12 happy years. Couldn’t have asked for a better dog.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca