School reports

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Sadact7

Re: School reports

Post by Sadact7 »

VeritasVincit wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:07 pm My sister found my old school reports and brought them round.
Why?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

VeritasVincit wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:07 pm My sister found my old school reports and brought them round.

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

I made a little papier maché puppet of Marty Feldman. Well I had to apply vaseline to an old lightbulb and mould the face and the eyes and then paint and varnish with a small artist brush. Use dyed cotton wool for the hair and when it had hardened carefully cut through the back of his head and prise apart to gently lift from the bulb. Then insert an old toilet roll tube and place around the neck of an old milk bottle. Use a small piece of velvet as a cloak and there he was.
'Oh my God lol lol .. that's Marty Feldman !!!'
'Yes it is'

'Rory is a joy to have in the classroom'

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Sadact7 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Why?
Because she is moving and was having a clearout - especially of stufff she's forgotten she had.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Form 2H - position 4th

Once again an excellent report which is thoroughly deserved. He is an extremely mature young man and brings nothing but credit on himself and his school. Captain of football and cricket teams and winner of Birmingham Mail cricket bat for scoring 117 no and taking 4 wickets for 5 runs v Erdington Hall. Well done

C R Perks -
Form master

Once a creep always a fucking creep :lol:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Zambo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:32 am Form 2H - position 4th

Once again an excellent report which is thoroughly deserved. He is an extremely mature young man and brings nothing but credit on himself and his school. Captain of football and cricket teams and winner of Birmingham Mail cricket bat for scoring 117 no and taking 4 wickets for 5 runs v Erdington Hall. Well done

C R Perks -
Form master

Live footage from Zummers’ next day at school when his teachers call on him to fulfill his end of their “bargain”

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:28 pm

C R Perks -
Form master

Live footage from Zummers’ next day at school when his teachers call on him to fulfill his end of their “bargain”

:D

Perks had a cricket bat propped up under the blackboard. Only saw him use it once on a kid's arse, but his classes were the most well behaved in the school. Just goes to show deterrents work.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:39 am
Sadact7 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:28 pm

C R Perks -
Form master

:D

Perks had a cricket bat propped up under the blackboard. Only saw him use it once on a kid's arse, but his classes were the most well behaved in the school. Just goes to show deterrents work.
:shock:
Blimey.

Our music teacher got the sack for giving a lad in my class a fearful smack around the face.
He was really prone to nosebleeds, and after she whacked him, there was blood everywhere (and I mean everywhere).
She went white as a sheet, and I think she knew straightaway that her days were numbered.
WOKE AND PROUD

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Our science teacher used to throw his blackboard wiper (a wooden block with a bit of sponge)at pupils who talked during his lesson.
But it was all good in the days. Somehow he managed to not draw blood during one of these tantrums. Must have had confidence in his aim .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:54 pm Our science teacher used to throw his blackboard wiper (a wooden block with a bit of sponge)at pupils who talked during his lesson.
But it was all good in the days. Somehow he managed to not draw blood during one of these tantrums. Must have had confidence in his aim .
Our maths teacher did that. If he was writing on the board, and he heard someone talking, he'd just turn round and throw it into the class, so some poor bastard who wasn't talking would often take it for those who were. :D

Arty Morty

Post by Arty Morty »

Zambo wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:22 pm
AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:54 pm Our science teacher used to throw his blackboard wiper (a wooden block with a bit of sponge)at pupils who talked during his lesson.
Our maths teacher did that. If he was writing on the board, and he heard someone talking, he'd just turn round and throw it into the class, so some poor bastard who wasn't talking would often take it for those who were. :D
Our PE teachers favoured the bunch of gym keys
If I could get lucky I'd secede from the states
I'd buy the country at an incredible rate