Central heating in winter

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
kancutlawns

Re: Central heating in winter

Post by kancutlawns »

shabbado wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:34 pm I didn't think anyone had left their homes since March.

Are the schools still open dan sarf?

We've been home schooling for the last two weeks and it's a fucking nightmare
Schools are open for key workers here. It was a fucking joke. One day back at school after the Christmas holidays and then that floppy haired cunt announced a tier five lockdown then had to register the kids for school. They go a few days a week, at home today and it’s a disaster homeschooling. Plus I don’t have the patience for it. Going to get bollocked later by Mrs L when she’s told I made our daughter cry. :(

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

:lol: It's neigh on impossible to home school and also try and work from home.

We've just been out in the snow for an hour during my lunch break :D
A joyless arsehole.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Keep the doors shut.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

shabbado wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:33 pm :lol: It's neigh on impossible to home school and also try and work from home.

Yesterday was a nightmare. Kids went to school. Picked them up after, son cried his eyes out saying he didn't want to go because his mates aren't at school. Wife got back, bollocked me for not being flexible and understanding me. Said she would take him from now on and told me she wonders what I do all day when I am actually working from home. Got a bollocking for cooking at about nine o'clock when SHE wanted some rest even though she didn't have to do the cooking and telling me I had been watching the House of Rep debate for four hours when I should have been doing something more productive. Trying to do some schooling now and have about five lots of work to do for the boy today otherwise I will get another fucking bollocking again when my wife gets back.

God I hate the lockdown more than ever this week. Still in my PJs too.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Trying times all round Lawns. I share your pain.
A joyless arsehole.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:41 pm God I hate the lockdown more than ever this week. Still in my PJs too.
That has shattered an illusion, I thought you'd be a freeballer. Don't say you have a dressing gown and slippers as well.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Lol. No no, have thought about buying a pipe and striped dressing gown too but would end up looking too much like Bertie Wooster.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:41 pm
shabbado wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:33 pm :lol: It's neigh on impossible to home school and also try and work from home.

Yesterday was a nightmare. Kids went to school. Picked them up after, son cried his eyes out saying he didn't want to go because his mates aren't at school. Wife got back, bollocked me for not being flexible and understanding me. Said she would take him from now on and told me she wonders what I do all day when I am actually working from home. Got a bollocking for cooking at about nine o'clock when SHE wanted some rest even though she didn't have to do the cooking and telling me I had been watching the House of Rep debate for four hours when I should have been doing something more productive. Trying to do some schooling now and have about five lots of work to do for the boy today otherwise I will get another fucking bollocking again when my wife gets back.

Sounds awful, 'Lawns. A couple of my friends are juggling work and homeschooling - it's a nightmatre. I can see why relationships become strained.
Take care, mate.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Thanks so much Lambers. It’s a case of having to be really organised and disciplined. I really don’t have the patience yet I do get a fulfilment from doing it, just have to set targets that have to be met with the teaching. There’s a skill to teaching but just have to fill in as best as possible to ensure the little ones aren’t wasting time at home.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kancutlawns wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:51 pm Thanks so much Lambers. It’s a case of having to be really organised and disciplined. I really don’t have the patience yet I do get a fulfilment from doing it, just have to set targets that have to be met with the teaching. There’s a skill to teaching but just have to fill in as best as possible to ensure the little ones aren’t wasting time at home.
And therein lies the problem of remote working (and learning).
Just know you're not alone. Millions of parents feel the same way. I'm sure you're doing fine.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:41 pmtold me she wonders what I do all day when I am actually working from home
Hope at this point you laid the pimp hand down real strong and educated her that you were in fact POSTING ON TALKFORUM
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

😂😂😂

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:38 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:41 pmtold me she wonders what I do all day when I am actually working from home
Hope at this point you laid the pimp hand down real strong and educated her that you were in fact POSTING ON TALKFORUM
Chad!
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:41 pm

Tell her to go fuck herself. She’s your wife, not your fucking boss. If you’re working from home then you’re working from home, as long as you get done what needs doing and keep bringing the money in then it’s not her business.

You’re earning a living AND doing the schooling AND the cooking. Housewives have been whining for years about having to do just one of those. You, sir, are getting shit done. And let no fucking whining pair of tits tell you otherwise.

#men

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Ha yes. Agree with all that. :lol: