Grooming, BBC, etc

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Grooming, BBC, etc

Post by Hillman avenger »

I don't know what it is.
Either you are world-class thick or you are so keen to post you simply take no account of what people say.
1. We don't collect data on religion in our courts .
2. On admission to prison it is collected much as it is when you go into hospital.
3. About 80% of people who describe themselves as "Christian" in these circumstances don't actually practice their religion. What data do you have that tells us how many muslem prisoners are PRACTISING? Answer: no data
4. Even for those who DO practice, show us how their religion makes them groomers. You can try the Quran if you like, but you can equally cherry-pick from The Bible.
As for the "proportionality"...the point is that the overwhelming majority of grooming is by WHITE MEN. Who abuse positions as teachers, doctors, priests, etc, or who have access via their family. WHERE DO YOU OR TWING EVER CONDEMN THAT? HOW MUCH MEDIA COVERAGE IS THERE OF ALL OF THOSE??
And a subset of that, without argument, is Catholic priests and teaching brothers. Where their behaviour is known about but tolerated until they have to be moved to another unsuspecting community.
Proportionality?
EXACTLY
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Why do so many come from muslim backgrounds? Why not other backgrounds, apart from the predominate one you'd expect which is obviously the largest with 90 of the country from that demographic?

Why are there so few from Sikh and Hindu backgrounds even if their religion isn't counted.

Bottom line is no one is taking what you say seriously because you're totally and utterly deluded and full of shit. The world and his dog, bar you, can see the obvious and plain truth.

But have another go and explain why so few come from other religious backgrounds.

Or are you going to say Muhammad is not an Islamic name.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Old Hillers only counts the groomers caught by the Facebook Hunters over the internet. These groups rarely visit kebab shops.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:I don't know what it is.
Either you are world-class thick or you are so keen to post you simply take no account of what people say.
2. On admission to prison it is collected much as it is when you go into hospital.
3. About 80% of people who describe themselves as "Christian" in these circumstances don't actually practice their religion. What data do you have that tells us how many muslem prisoners are PRACTISING? Answer: no data
4. Even for those who DO practice, show us how their religion makes them groomers. You can try the Quran if you like, but you can equally cherry-pick from The Bible.
As for the "proportionality"...the point is that the overwhelming majority of grooming is by WHITE MEN. Who abuse positions as teachers, doctors, priests, etc, or who have access via their family. WHERE DO YOU OR TWING EVER CONDEMN THAT? HOW MUCH MEDIA COVERAGE IS THERE OF ALL OF THOSE??
And a subset of that, without argument, is Catholic priests and teaching brothers. Where their behaviour is known about but tolerated until they have to be moved to another unsuspecting community.
Proportionality?
EXACTLY

Actually though, there are Moslem clerics in British prisons and there's a big problem with Moslem prisoners forcing coversions and running the place . There are very few secular Moslems in jails because they'd be stabbed or beaten up by the others, as are non Moslems who refuse to convert

https://barnabasfund.org/en/news/muslim ... t-to-islam
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Incidentally, Hillman, I only mention this to rebut your claim above that there is no evidence that Moslems in prisons practise their religion, and your implication that most of them just tick a box on a form " like you do in hospital ".

I appreciate that it's not the direct subject of the thread , but since we seem to be being very strict about stuff like that now, I point out that it's directly relevant to the argument you put forward .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Barnabas Fund is an aid agency for the persecuted Church. We work in over 60 countries around the world where Christians are marginalised because of their faith. - no agenda there with other faiths then :lol:
Godwin's law

Hillman avenger

m4rkb wrote:Why do so many come from muslim backgrounds? Why not other backgrounds, apart from the predominate one you'd expect which is obviously the largest with 90 of the country from that demographic?
I have no idea how many come from other backgrounds. NEITHER DO YOU

Why are there so few from Sikh and Hindu backgrounds even if their religion isn't counted.
See above
Bottom line is no one is taking what you say seriously because you're totally and utterly deluded and full of shit. The world and his dog, bar you, can see the obvious and plain truth.
The lack of self-awareness there is titanic.

But have another go and explain why so few come from other religious backgrounds.
See above. AGAIN

My name is Paul. That is a CHRISTIAN name. I am not a Christian,
Try
John
James
Stephen
Mark
Matthew
Joseph
Peter
Simon
Luke

Your argument is pitiful.
In case you hadn't noticed your name is chosen by your parents. it does not determine your life.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I don't know what it is.
Proportionality?
EXACTLY

Actually though, there are Moslem clerics in British prisons
But not for grooming
and there's a big problem with Moslem prisoners forcing coversions and running the place . There are very few secular Moslems in jails because they'd be stabbed or beaten up by the others, as are non Moslems who refuse to convert

https://barnabasfund.org/en/news/muslim ... t-to-islam

You really are not that stupid. Neither am I
Nobody is saying, anywhere , that there aren't practising Moslems in jail.
That has nothing to do with grooming.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:

Incidentally, Hillman, I only mention this to rebut your claim above that there is no evidence that Moslems in prisons practise their religion, and your implication that most of them just tick a box on a form " like you do in hospital ".

You can't follow logic,can you? Twing's eternal argument is that it's muslems causing a disproportionate amount of grooming. Apart from the simple question (So?) that has nothing to do with whether there are some practising ones in jail, for a variety of offences.

I appreciate that it's not the direct subject of the thread , but since we seem to be being very strict about stuff like that now, I point out that it's directly relevant to the argument you put forward .
That's the point. It isn't

Hillman avenger

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Old Hillers only counts the groomers caught by the Facebook Hunters over the internet. These groups rarely visit kebab shops.

fuck all to do with what we are discussing.
Suggest you look up the CPS data.
FB hunters are a tiny proportion.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:

Never said any such thing

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Waste of time trying to reason with hillman 'I see no ships' avenger.
I'm sure he's just on a wind up.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Why do so many come from muslim backgrounds? Why not other backgrounds, apart from the predominate one you'd expect which is obviously the largest with 90 of the country from that demographic?
I have no idea how many come from other backgrounds. NEITHER DO YOU

See above
The lack of self-awareness there is titanic.

See above. AGAIN

My name is Paul. That is a CHRISTIAN name. I am not a Christian,
Try
John
James
Stephen
Mark
Matthew
Joseph
Peter
Simon
Luke

Your argument is pitiful.
In case you hadn't noticed your name is chosen by your parents. it does not determine your life.

OK. Let's start this off simply.

What background would you say someone called Mohammed came from and what background would you say someone called Christopher came from?

Hillman avenger

I give up
OK stupid wins

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

We just can't even get out of the traps on this can we, when the only apologist response so far is to continually deny any link between grooming gangs with Muslims.
Maybe it would help if they spelt out what they would actually take as proof of such a link and maybe we can take it from there?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE