Snow on the way

In-depth debate on all topical issues
theleader82

Snow on the way

Post by theleader82 »

Looking forward to a bit of snow over the weekend, might have to dust off the old sledge. I see schools have closed already up north after a couple of inches of snow. Teachers get enough holiday as it is.
Man U and rangers

shabbado

Re: Snow on the way

Post by shabbado »

According the the weather forecast last night the snow-pocalypse was neigh in my part of the world.

Woke up this morning to a smattering of snow. It'd pretty much melted by lunch time.
A joyless arsehole.

NorthBank

Post by NorthBank »

I look forward to the UK falling apart once again and acting as if bad weather is a big surprise. Idiots panic buying milk and bread, battening down the hatches, public services crumbling under the pressure. It's a load of fucking nonsense every time snow is on the horizon, other countries don't even bat an eyelid.

finchman

Post by finchman »

There has just been a headteacher in Huddersfield on the news,stood outside her school in two inches of snow she said they closed the school because teachers travel in from different areas and they have to think of their safety!!

Fuck me,what planets are these cunts on?

Why the fuck do teachers think they are different from evert other fucking worker?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Snow in January. WOW. BBC leaking broadcasting pre-cum all over the place.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

andyrich666

Post by andyrich666 »

carcinogen wrote:Snow in January. WOW. BBC leaking broadcasting pre-cum all over the place.
My ex had a birthday on the 17/2 every year, always the same day, and always circa half term, it always snowed either that week or the week before. Prepare for Sky News Wankfest at Heathrow, not that any body gives a fuck about people flying, I don't.

Why is it always Airports that Sky have a fantasy about ?

caveman

Post by caveman »

I think the met office have had a severe weather warning in place since April last year. 1st it was for the sun in Aug, then the wind and rain before xmas and now the snow.

Its not severe it is fucking normal weather for the uk.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

caveman wrote:I think the met office have had a severe weather warning in place since April last year. 1st it was for the sun in Aug, then the wind and rain before xmas and now the snow.

Its not severe it is fucking normal weather for the uk.
+1
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

andyrich666 wrote:Why is it always Airports that Sky have a fantasy about ?
Kay Burley. Flight Attendents. Hotel room. Mmmm. You sick perv. :shock:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Heavy snow fell yesterday where I live. I did an online ASDA shop earlier, to be delivered tomorrow night. Hope they manage to deliver. Tesco didn't two weeks ago because of the weather.
Signature

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The UK sits on the border of two conflicting weather fronts so it's almost impossible to predict what conditions to expect. Or in other words total guesswork.

We have the Northern part which is nothing but cold, wind and rain, then we have the warm Mediterranean climates floating about around the south and beyond.

Due to the earths tilt, the north will always be cold and the middle always hot - Simple science for simple people like us on here.

As a southern front creeps more north we get an unusual hot spell. As a northern front creeps more south we get a cold spell. This is why Britain's weather is unpredictable.

To the people on an earner pretending it is global warming or climate change it is a godsend. And there are few countries with state sponsored people on such an earner than in Britain.

Chris

Post by Chris »

m4rkb wrote:The UK sits on the border of two conflicting weather fronts so it's almost impossible to predict what conditions to expect. Or in other words total guesswork.

We have the Northern part which is nothing but cold, wind and rain, then we have the warm Mediterranean climates floating about around the south and beyond.

Due to the earths tilt, the north will always be cold and the middle always hot - Simple science for simple people like us on here.

As a southern front creeps more north we get an unusual hot spell. As a northern front creeps more south we get a cold spell. This is why Britain's weather is unpredictable.

To the people on an earner pretending it is global warming or climate change it is a godsend. And there are few countries with state sponsored people on such an earner than in Britain.
You are Michael Fish and I claim my £5.

Signature

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

finchman wrote:There has just been a headteacher in Huddersfield on the news,stood outside her school in two inches of snow she said they closed the school because teachers travel in from different areas and they have to think of their safety!!

Fuck me,what planets are these cunts on?

Why the fuck do teachers think they are different from evert other fucking worker?
Then they wonder why no fucker has any sympathy for them.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

andyrich666 wrote:
My ex had a birthday on the 17/2 every year,
Freaky.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

lv

Post by lv »

I don't think i've ever not wanted snow as much as today (apart from my dad's 3x re-arranged funeral from a couple of years ago)

I've burned my gpu out again and can't go larping,

New monster pc being bought tomoz or sat, if i can't get to the shop i'll be rattling by weekend as only the net is usable everything else just turns the screen to artefact city

fuck off please snow
"If there's anything more important than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now."