Jeremy Corbyn

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Jeremy Corbyn

Post by Hillman avenger »

What a fabulous question coming from you.
At the end of a thread where you all luxuriated in knocking someone hoping to deflect attention from the exposure of the cretins you have celebrated for years, as the charlatans the rest of us knew they were.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:Oh the RUSSIAN KGB

Something that was at best marginal fifty years ago and before he was Opposition Leader.

Nothing of course, like our current government in office funded by Russian oligarchs....

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-m ... y-funding/

Why do you think they do that then?

No, although his treason began years earlier, he was still a Russian Agent as Leader of the Labour Party.
I told you before that a decision had been made that if he won the election then the Queen would be informed and shown the evidence, and it would have been up to her how to proceed in what would have been a constitutional crisis.

It might seem marginal to you because you are going by the Times case, but although they'd seen the full evidence against this traitor and therefore felt safe in publishing, they did not know its sources. The evidence could not be produced in open court by Special Branch or the SIS because it would have exposed British agents in the KGB, and certainly made them aware that they had been penetrated at a very high level.
There was plenty of other stuff, but the incontravertable item was a copy of their own file on him entitled "Agent Boot" and detailing payments made to him over many years. It suggested that an electoral victory would be followed by an order from him to suspend the presence of US nuclear weapons on British soil for 3 months following a publc request from Bruce Kent, ( another Soviet agent) and that the ostensible reason for this would be an opportunity to discuss nuclear disarmament with the Russians.
For what it's worth ,the fucking idiot probably believed that this was being engineered by his handlers only as an avenue to mutual disarmament, but the report confirms that it was to create the opportunity for a first strike on the UK, France and Germany.

To my mind the man should have been arrested and executed, which was certainly what would have happened to British and American agents if the the evidence had been given in court during the Times case.

You compare this with whatever stupid mudslinging is going on about recent Russian involvement do you ?
There's a very big difference.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Royal24s wrote:
Zippy wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:The Michael Foot of his generation !!

Foot was a useless opposition leader but was a genuine intellectual and a proud patriot.

Corbyn is definitely neither of those things!

Hang on - Foot was a paid agent of the Russian KGB so he was hardly a patriot was he ?

Wasn't he a known anti-communist?
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Royal24s wrote:

Something that was at best marginal fifty years ago and before he was Opposition Leader.

Nothing of course, like our current government in office funded by Russian oligarchs....

No, although his treason began years earlier, he was still a Russian Agent as Leader of the Labour Party.
I told you before that a decision had been made that if he won the election then the Queen would be informed and shown the evidence, and it would have been up to her how to proceed in what would have been a constitutional crisis.

It might seem marginal to you because you are going by the Times case, but although they'd seen the full evidence against this traitor and therefore felt safe in publishing, they did not know its sources. The evidence could not be produced in open court by Special Branch or the SIS because it would have exposed British agents in the KGB, and certainly made them aware that they had been penetrated at a very high level.
There was plenty of other stuff, but the incontravertable item was a copy of their own file on him entitled "Agent Boot" and detailing payments made to him over many years. It suggested that an electoral victory would be followed by an order from him to suspend the presence of US nuclear weapons on British soil for 3 months following a publc request from Bruce Kent, ( another Soviet agent) and that the ostensible reason for this would be an opportunity to discuss nuclear disarmament with the Russians.
For what it's worth ,the fucking idiot probably believed that this was being engineered by his handlers only as an avenue to mutual disarmament, but the report confirms that it was to create the opportunity for a first strike on the UK, France and Germany.

To my mind the man should have been arrested and executed, which was certainly what would have happened to British and American agents if the the evidence had been given in court during the Times case.

You compare this with whatever stupid mudslinging is going on about recent Russian involvement do you ?

Elsewhere I have to break the news of the death of Pitt the Younger.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zippy wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Zippy wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:The Michael Foot of his generation !!

Foot was a useless opposition leader but was a genuine intellectual and a proud patriot.

Corbyn is definitely neither of those things!

Hang on - Foot was a paid agent of the Russian KGB so he was hardly a patriot was he ?

Wasn't he a known anti-communist?

Kim Philby and George Blake were well known anti communists , but it turned out they weren't being completely truthful about that.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

Elsewhere I have to break the news of the death of Pitt the Younger.

That's sad. Wasn't he influencial in the Remain and People's Vote campaigns ?

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Good riddance.

The idiots that elected this fool to be the head of the Labour party should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Kowalski wrote:Good riddance.

The idiots that elected this fool to be the head of the Labour party should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Has Starmer gone already ?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I don't trust people who post messages on forums at 3am. But I trust even less men who cannot find a razor and cannot sort out their own front garden.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Don't understand the razor bit of that.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Anyway, it's a bit bigger than a front garden and whilst I probably could sort it out myself it gives people the chance to earn something, which I'd always try to do.
I mean, I know you're only kidding, but of all people you should understand that this is the Anerican dream. Spread it round when you can !

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

And THERES a feed line for you !

antdad

Post by antdad »

Steve Hunt wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:07 am
AlcoholBrazil wrote:Diane Abbot in charge of international development.
Well, they could hardly give her the education portfolio, could they?;

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 7793,d.d24
Going back a bit dragging up that link but I'm surprised there isn't a multi-page thread here on her son given her popularity.

Privately educated and Oxbridge...a top job and rising star with the FO in Rome, hooked on crystal meth, arrested, sectioned, jail, over.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mpson.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11462487/ ... rs-police/

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:38 am I don't trust people who post messages on forums at 3am.
If I end up spending my retirement staying up until 3am posting on a message board after spending the previous 16 hours doing exactly the same, please shoot me.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Suspended by the Labour Party