Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Another typical crime.

Post by m4rkb »

You know how it goes. You're sitting on a bus minding your own business and politely request a window be closed as it's a bit draughty.

The normal response to a civilised request like this used to be "Certainly Sir. I'll just close it for you. It is after all a touch nippy"

Not so in modern Britain. Or modern Birmingham in this case ,which is resembling Britain less and less by the day. In modern Britain, the correct response is now to stab the person 5 times.

http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/late ... px?id=3624

m4rkb

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by m4rkb »

The bit about the window is missing from that first report but it's here instead.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... e-10204294

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Coincidentally this crime was just being discussed in the Birmingham offices where I'm working at the moment.
Seems there is more and more talk of no go zones in ever larger areas of Brum, and as usual, there is the obvious elephant in the room.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Yep. An article in the same section of the BEM reports certain canal towpaths as no go areas for cyclists after a Childrens Hospital eye surgeon was beaten up on one yesterday.

Strangely, or rather not so strangely , the comments below ask if there are any descriptions of these attackers. You know the rest.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... l-10208079

RyanWilliams

Post by RyanWilliams »

The moral of the story, always ask other passengers if they are OK with you opening a window on a bus. Even if you don't do that, then don't get into an abusive exchange with a group of passengers. This is no way excusing the reaction of the mob.

It is just not sensible to get involved these days because you have no idea if the other party is tooled up or not.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Christina Edkins didn't incite any trouble on the way to school at half eight in the morning a couple of years back but it still didn't prevent some unhinged fucking psycho plunging a breadknife through her heart for no reason so not even keeping your trap shut is any good.

Here's a picture of the cunt who killed her.

timelord

Post by timelord »

Somehow i guessed the skin colour of those involved right from the beginning. But of course it's racist of me to say it, innit.
What is it with the romanticism of a city - and a people - that really are the septic, poisoned, pus filled anuses on this country?

timelord

Post by timelord »

m4rkb wrote:Christina Edkins didn't incite any trouble on the way to school at half eight in the morning a couple of years back but it still didn't prevent some unhinged fucking psycho plunging a breadknife through her heart for no reason so not even keeping your trap shut is any good.

Was Christina Edkins a Honky?
What is it with the romanticism of a city - and a people - that really are the septic, poisoned, pus filled anuses on this country?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Very much so.

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

timelord wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Christina Edkins didn't incite any trouble on the way to school at half eight in the morning a couple of years back but it still didn't prevent some unhinged fucking psycho plunging a breadknife through her heart for no reason so not even keeping your trap shut is any good.

Was Christina Edkins a Honky?

Obviously or why else would nom4rkb post about the subject.

:roll:

14 words :(
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

timelord

Post by timelord »

m4rkb wrote:Very much so.

But obviously not racist crime. Innit.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Maybe it was a reaction that she didn't acknowledge him to be the Adonis that he thought himself to be.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Maybe it was a reaction that she didn't acknowledge him to be the Adonis that he thought himself to be.
Or the usual 'nuff respect ,innit.

There was another typical crime in Walthamstow a couple of days back too. Amazingly no one got stabbed to death. Maybe it was because it was an all girl mass brawl and not a regular postcode petty gang load of shite.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

timelord wrote:{...]Here's a picture of the cunt who killed her.
I bet he had a lot of likes for that picture on social media. :roll:
m4rkb wrote:Very much so.

I bet she had a lot of likes for that picture on social media. :roll:

New friend Ryan Williams is quite correct. It is a matter of politeness and courtesy. As per here my sometimes on the bus crossing the border from Norfolk to Suffolk. This is farming and fighting territory, not Stans in Nottm nor my old stomping ground sarf of the river.

People seem unaware. open the window when it's mild and the bus is crusiing and fair enough. You get that bus getting fifty on the Acle Straight and there is some fair chill wind coming in. Cool kids and fly guys take the blow. A rogue passenger will sometimes ask to close the window and everyone de-chills. Or a braver man, a renegade amongst the homeward shopping throng will sometimes just ask to shut them, ever fearful of the blade or scythe or something. Still bus riding.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Indeed. But why is there such a ridiculous level of brutality with these stupid gangs. They absolutely revel in their notoriety. And it's definitely a black thing. Rather than the likes of some finding every excuse under the sun to defend their actions on race grounds how about some serious penalties to remove them from society for a very long time.

Frankly race should not come into either defending their actions or justifying them but it always does. I'd expect severe punishment regardless of race but there's no point in pretending there isn't a problem with these wayward fuckers and some of the culture that surrounds glorifying what they do.

I know I keep banging on about this, but I seriously think prison in it's present form is only a deterrent to those who wouldn't be able to handle it. People like this breeze through and come out the other end worse. Twelve months inside gloating and bragging amongst your mates would be a completely different to twelve months in solitary fed with bread and gruel - and my usual favourite watching videos on good citizenship all day. No playstation , tellr or mobile phone.

We can talk all day about this but until the hard option is tried we're stuck with the soft one and a constant stream of brutal cunts like this.