Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:"In his book, Backdoor to Eugenics"

Stopped reading there.

Really?
That's the best comment you can make?
My point was that very learned (and respected) people are having the thoughts and debates on the question that you believe is 'yes' (therefore racist) or 'no'.
But that is ignored by you in your bigotry.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

They didnt sound very respected in the story, and thats what it was, a story, I asked for scientific studies BTW, sounds like they all got shunned.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The BNP? Genuine laugh out loud moment.

I’m not even going to open it. It’s a cunt’s trick to counter a point with a lazy link and not have the decency to back it up with one’s own comment.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

If you read the article it explains how Britain wasn't formed by immigrants. That's a lie spread by left wing multicultisrists.
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

theleader82 wrote:If you read the article it explains how Britain wasn't formed by immigrants. That's a lie spread by left wing multicultisrists.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No words.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:If you read the article it explains how Britain wasn't formed by immigrants. That's a lie spread by left wing multicultisrists.

:lol: :lol: :lol: And what are YOUR opinions on the matter.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

So, after linking me to an article that totally contradicted your opinion a few days ago, youve spent days scouring the internet to find an article that does back them up, and the best you can do is the BNP?

Aside from being funny, does that not lead you to consider, even for a moment, that your opinion might be incorrect if the only proof you can provide is from a known racist organisation whos former leader was a holocaust denier?
Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:They didnt sound very respected in the story, and thats what it was, a story, I asked for scientific studies BTW, sounds like they all got shunned.

I can keep leading you to proverbial water all day long, but I guess stupid horses will die of thirst out of stubbornness.

One last go before I get back to the real world:

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a59c/4 ... 1526121634

Try actually reading it.

I still want that apology chum.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Keep wanting, boy. Never gonna happen. Everything I said was correct. what confuses me though, is although your posts are pretty much entirely and have been for years, complaining about minorites, but when you get called a racist, for seeming pretty racist, as judging you by your posts, all you think about is how brown skinned people are the downfall of all society, you have a tantrum and just call people names yourself amd start issuing threats, which is pretty weird, as you've stated that Roy Twing isn't your name, so who cares what an anonymous avatar thinks of an another anonymous avatar? :wink:

Try posting about other things other than people of different skin colour being bad if you dont want people to judge you.

No apology for you. I find you a very hate filled person.
Build Back More Betterer

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Roy Twing wrote:

Stopped reading there.

Really?
My point was that very learned (and respected) people are having the thoughts and debates on the question that you believe is 'yes' (therefore racist) or 'no'.

Racial pseudoscience has been around for a long time. Particularly popular in the 1930s & seems to be making a bit of comeback.

Fact is the vast majority of people with relevant expertise don’t think black people are born more violent/criminally minded.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:Keep wanting, boy. Never gonna happen. Everything I said was correct. what confuses me though, is although your posts are pretty much entirely and have been for years, complaining about minorites, but when you get called a racist, for seeming pretty racist, as judging you by your posts, all you think about is how brown skinned people are the downfall of all society, you have a tantrum and just call people names yourself amd start issuing threats, which is pretty weird, as you've stated that Roy Twing isn't your name, so who cares what an anonymous avatar thinks of an another anonymous avatar? :wink:

Try posting about other things other than people of different skin colour being bad if you dont want people to judge you.

No apology for you. I find you a very hate filled person.

I have already shown you (in my first post today) that in fact, I post on many topics on here, and so your claims that I only post about race is clearly shown to be another lie, or another example of your stupidity.
I have also now given you another paper to read (which of course you won’t as it will play havoc with your bigoted blinkers).
It would have shown you that your pretend outrage at my refusal to rule something out for the sake of political correctness is completely logical.
You can call me whatever you like if that floats your boat, but I take exception at being accused of being a criminal, that is the reason I expect an apology.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Well, that wont be forthcoming. Everything I said is correct. Thats that.
Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Stopped reading there.

Really?

Racial pseudoscience has been around for a long time. Particularly popular in the 1930s & seems to be making a bit of comeback.

Fact is the vast majority of people with relevant expertise don’t think black people are born more violent/criminally minded.

And still you miss the point.
As does your proven to be stupid cohort on this topic.
Point is that he gave the impression that he was almost exploding with disgust that anyone would not instantly state for an absolute fact that there is no such thing as genetic predispositions towards violence, which was all that I refused to do, but all you saw (and continue to see) is that I absolutely must therefore be claiming that all black people are born criminals.
Don't you see how ridiculous you appear?
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

You really dont see how ridiculous this makes YOU look, and no one else, do you?
Build Back More Betterer