Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Eaststand

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by Eaststand »

No, just dont take the piss out of the coppers while they can hear you. Youve never been able to before and get away with it. When have you ever been able to walk up to a policeman and start laughing at him?
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Eaststand wrote:No, just dont take the piss out of the coppers while they can hear you. Youve never been able to before and get away with it. When have you ever been able to walk up to a policeman and start laughing at him?

Then I apologise. I thought you could mock / joke / criticize anyone these days, no one is above such and everyone is equal. (As long as it doesn't descend into hate laws)
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Not the coppers, man. Just leave them out of everything. Theyre not equal, they have the powers of arrest.
Build Back More Betterer

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Mr. Twing.
I am not involving myself in the ongoing discussion.
I have though, a simple question, on a point which has aroused my curiousity.
Why is the latitude and longitude you quote as your location [51 23 46 N 0 11 56 W], that of the
Baitul Futuh Mosque, Baitul Futuh Avenue, Morden.
Surely you can't be resident there.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

It's a mystery Mr Vincit, - I just typed some random co-ordinates, honest.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Breitbart is a respected source for world news. Donald trump quotes it a lot
Man U and rangers

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

theleader82 wrote:Breitbart is a respected source for world news. Donald trump quotes it a lot

He reads Reichbart & watches Fox & Friends so he knows what to think.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:It's a mystery Mr Vincit, - I just typed some random co-ordinates, honest.

10 long stations, from Waterloo on the Northern line :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:Breitbart is a respected source for world news. Donald trump quotes it a lot

No it’s not. BB is a propaganda outlet for cunts who hate liberals, immigrants and dark skinnned people. Have you any spurious links from Stormfront to back up your assertion?

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Roy Twing wrote:It's a mystery Mr Vincit, - I just typed some random co-ordinates, honest.

Well they randomly arrived on an interesting spot!

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

kancutlawns wrote:

No it’s not. BB is a propaganda outlet for cunts who hate liberals, immigrants and dark skinnned people. Have you any spurious links from Stormfront to back up your assertion?

That's an interesting claim Kan. I myself gather sources from everywhere I can, hence quoting Metro alongside the BB. And that's an interesting claim that BB is such when they do have Raheem, an ex Muslim working for them.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

BB having the token Muslim to give themselves credibility to the wider community is akin to LBC having the token Muslim Maajid Nawaz from Quilliam to give themselves credibility to the wider community, LL. You may be right about BB but I’m just sceptical about many alternative news sites. Suppose I don’t want to spend time trying to source them.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

kancutlawns wrote:BB having the token Muslim to give themselves credibility to the wider community is akin to LBC having the token Muslim Maajid Nawaz from Quilliam to give themselves credibility to the wider community, LL. You may be right about BB but I’m just sceptical about many alternative news sites. Suppose I don’t want to spend time trying to source them.

Fair enough and I apologise if I came over rude. Don't want to seem to be rude at all.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Not rude at all and your views are always refreshing and reasonable.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Eaststand wrote:Not the coppers, man. Just leave them out of everything. Theyre not equal, they have the powers of arrest.

That's fuck all really Easty. The novelty wears off after the first few hundred - first two or three actually.
Sir Robert Mark wrote something like " the only power the police really have is to inconvenience people a bit ".
People certainly used to be able to laugh at policemen if it was funny. I expect they'd get a poor reception if they were being aggressive or challenging with it, but policemen are just people and , as such, do all sorts of cuntish things which cause a bit of public mirth .

I'm sure there are plenty of little tosses who'd start acting up if someone had a joke, but they should be chucked out immediately. How could you deal with that crap without a sense of humour ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".