Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by Royal24s »

Oooooohhh... Now you've said it !
You can't say things like that !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I told you about the five consecutive nights of gang violence in Bham City centre a couple of months ago , none of which was reported with more than a fleeting sentence in the main media.

Yesterday's Bham Evening Mail ran a front page headline claiming to lift the lid on what what is going on declaring the area 'a war zone'.

I could just about find their report of this front page headline on their website after I had to put in a search as they have now totally removed their subheading of crime. I wonder why.

Anyway this has been ongoing since January at least and still barely a report.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... d-14602810

Anyway I can reveal the reason, as if anyone needed telling.
Every single incident is black gang violence between youths carrying knives and other weapons. There are no white gangs involved only black ones. This is why we don't hear about it, and why the Mail have been forced into removing their crime listing.

It's the same pattern everywhere else there is mass gang violence. Same people, same types of violence every single time.

Being in these gangs is literally something they aspire to and are proud of. To not be involved in this gang violence and celebrate the drill rap culture perpetuating it is to sell out and become a Tom or a coconut.

Nothing can be done. Let them get on with it.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Has to be fake news. Hillman, Ralph and the rest of the left have been saying there are no, no go areas in this country's inner city areas. Having one close to the city centre must be the same. Anyone could just walk through that with no problem, and do their shopping in the Bullring.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The Police will also tell you the same but it's muttered under their breath because it would be seen as racist to suggest only one group (other than the native population) were doing it.

Buy let's pretend it isn't happening eh?

Personally, I'm past the point of giving a fuck any longer about the people who indulge in this bollocks and see it as cool.

There are three solutions to this. They've tried all the 're-education' in schools and it clearly hasn't worked. We could either send in the Police heavy handed to stop it, and see that denounced as picking on young black kids. Those arrested would be told not to do it again or there would be serious consequences such as being caught again and told in a much firmer voice not to do it again or the consequences next time will be an even firmer voice plus a warning.

It's got to the point where it's now a total fucking joke and the law simply does not have the power, authority ,resources or respect to enforce what us taxpayers pay for.

I suggest we go back to one of my previous suggestions and open up the Blues ground (as it's more accustomed to violence :) ) as a sort of colosseum where these useless cunts can fight it out to the death while Ladbrokes and Paddy Power take bets on who will win. Two men enter and up to one man leaves.

The third option is to celebrate the diversity of it all.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

m4rkb wrote:The Police will also tell you the same but it's muttered under their breath because it would be seen as racist to suggest only one group (other than the native population) were doing it.

Buy let's pretend it isn't happening eh?

Personally, I'm past the point of giving a fuck any longer about the people who indulge in this bollocks and see it as cool.

There are three solutions to this. They've tried all the 're-education' in schools and it clearly hasn't worked. We could either send in the Police heavy handed to stop it, and see that denounced as picking on young black kids.

New St and Corporation St would soon be ablaze

Those arrested would be told not to do it again or there would be serious consequences such as being caught again and told in a much firmer voice not to do it again or the consequences next time will be an even firmer voice plus a warning.

It's got to the point where it's now a total fucking joke and the law simply does not have the power, authority ,resources or respect to enforce what us taxpayers pay for.

I suggest we go back to one of my previous suggestions and open up the Blues ground (as it's more accustomed to violence :) ) as a sort of colosseum where these useless cunts can fight it out to the death while Ladbrokes and Paddy Power take bets on who will win. Two men enter and up to one man leaves.

Villa Park has a bigger capacity, and they could then take a share of the gate money to pay of their debtors

The third option is to celebrate the diversity of it all.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

You're right on New street going up in flames, and you make a good point about the gate receipts. :D

Could be some good battles down there on the pitch. Hopefully the football will be the same.

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

Modern day Peaky Blinders.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

BBC going very heavy on one poor unfortunate person being killed a year ago.

Nothing to do with the fact the murderer is described as 'far right'
There's no poem, just prose.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Yep , that minute's silence was the BBC at its cringiest. I would prefer to live under a DUP-majority government if it meant
the death of Auntie.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:BBC going very heavy on one poor unfortunate person being killed a year ago.

You mean he voted for Brexit or might have opposed mass uncontrolled immigration?
Or even simpler ,he didn't vote Labour?

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

m4rkb wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:BBC going very heavy on one poor unfortunate person being killed a year ago.

You mean he voted for Brexit or might have opposed mass uncontrolled immigration?
Or even simpler ,he didn't vote Labour?

Don't those on the Left dislike Corbyn now or such? Never really understood how someone who supports Hamas / IRA and is on very touchy grounds about Anti-Semites in his party can be a good choice but what do I know?
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

m4rkb wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Eaststand wrote:theyre not immigrants. Theyre pretty much all english.

They're not English. They can't be English

+1

The whole world wants a society like the one we have built and are prepared to go to enormous extents to come here to appreciate it. Who can blame them?

We can't accommodate the whole world coming here, so it sounds to me like half of the world would appreciate the re-imposition of the British Empire which housed the same values seamlessly into the host countries so everyone was happy.

Everyone we've ever 'invaded' has benefited from closer relations and a huge benefit in trade.
It's not long before you realise Britian is the best country to rule the world so it's no wonder everyone wants to come here.

Spotted this on Twatter. People were asked to debate it. If they were to ever have the debate, you can guarantee the people fleeing would never be asked such a direct question.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

m4rkb wrote:This thread has become rather pointless recently which is quite a good thing really when you consider the reasons. It was originally started to point out that virtually all of the most violent crimes undoubtably come from an ethnic background. Hillman dared not even venture here because there is litterally no argument anyone can present to pretend otherwise.

Today, apart from hearing how a 17yr old was given a lengthy prison sentence for deliberately setting out one night with a kitchen knife with no other intent than using it, there was a continuous report of gang violence in Birmingham City Centre where thugs turned up with all types of weaponry from knives, clubs and guns.

I can find almost no reference on the internet about it.

The question is, are these particular gangs predominantly ethnic as the media would otherwise be going overboard pointing out the white members fighting anyone of an ethnic background given today's other story which was the massive sentence (deserved) for the cunt who drove his van into worshippers at Finsbury Park Mosque.

It's a simple question which will go down the next obvious route if the story is unreported because they are trying to downplay the scale of inter-ethnic violence.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-45727397

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... d-14814812
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Yes. I eventually found it myself days and days after it all happened. This seems to be a typical tactic of not reporting at the time but then suddenly it is to disprove the accusation it's bring buried.

By the way. The brum mail has buried its crime section so you can now barely find it unless you're persistent.

Meanwhile shootings and stabbings continue apace.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... r-15232759
Wanted: CCTV of 20 suspects after three teenagers stabbed in Birmingham city centre
Thats weird, they do seem to report on these crimes when they happen and appeal for help. And its the top headline, its not buried at all.

How very odd.
Build Back More Betterer