Last night's Question Time

In-depth debate on all topical issues
birdie

Re: Last night's Question Time

Post by birdie »

Zambo wrote:
finchman wrote:Last night a bloke in the audience mentioned cutting foreign aid and spending it on the NHS.Dimbelby totally ignored his point and moved on to someone else, it was not put to the panel.
Agenda?

The lefties won't have it, but Dimblebore is one of theirs.

Dimbleboor is what is wrong with QT, he's supposed to chair the debate not steer it towards his way of thinking.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

birdie

Post by birdie »

finchman wrote:Professional Manc Terry Christian on last night, a right left wing cunt.

And showed himself to be totally lacking in any social graces whatsoever, a complete tw*t who didn't have anything of any use to say, just seemed to be intent on trying to annoy Claire Perry who got a round of applause when she told him he was being downright rude.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:
finchman wrote:Last night a bloke in the audience mentioned cutting foreign aid and spending it on the NHS.Dimbelby totally ignored his point and moved on to someone else, it was not put to the panel.
Agenda?

His son was given a nonsense job by the Tories, so if I had to guess where his political loyalities are.....

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Agenda?

His son was given a nonsense job by the Tories, so if I had to guess where his political loyalities are.....

..............well & truly with the Liberal Elite. Which, if you have seen any episodes since 2015, is blindingly obvious.

You only had to look at his face when Brextt result was declared to see exactly where his sympathies lie.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Agenda?

..............well & truly with the Liberal Elite. Which, if you have seen any episodes since 2015, is blindingly obvious.

You only had to look at his face when Brextt result was declared to see exactly where his sympathies lie

Cobblers. :D

He gets along with his Question Time co presenter Nigel Farage too well to be a Remainer let alone a liberal. Brexiter & on the kipper wing of the Conservative Party.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Ralph wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Agenda?

You only had to look at his face when Brextt result was declared to see exactly where his sympathies lie

Cobblers. :D

He gets along with his Question Time co presenter Nigel Farage too well to be a Remainer let alone a liberal. Brexiter & on the kipper wing of the Conservative Party.

Oh well, I know what I & most others would think:

https://order-order.com/people/david-dimbleby/

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Steve Hunt wrote:Oh well, I know what I & most others would think:

The look on his face says it all. Like he has been handed a dogshit sandwich and asked to tuck in. :)
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Amanda de Cadenet is one of next weeks guests.

She's got strong feelings on the rise of progressive neo-liberal politics and it's affects on the British Hindu vegan transsexual community.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Darkyboy wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:Oh well, I know what I & most others would think:

The look on his face says it all. Like he has been handed a dogshit sandwich and asked to tuck in. :)

The lefties have been offered and accepted a horseshit sandwich if they are fooled by Dimbles :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Kowalski wrote:Amanda de Cadenet is one of next weeks guests.

She's got strong feelings on the rise of progressive neo-liberal politics and it's affects on the British Hindu vegan transsexual community.

I must set my Sky+ when I get home for that one :lol:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I remember her name very vaguely. Had to google her as couldn’t quite picture her, she was married to John Taylor from Duran Duran. That must have been decades ago. Can’t remember anything else of any note fro Amanda.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

She presented the Word with Terry 'the Mancunian Joker' Christian.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

kancutlawns wrote:I remember her name very vaguely. Had to google her as couldn’t quite picture her, she was married to John Taylor from Duran Duran. That must have been decades ago. Can’t remember anything else of any note fro Amanda.

She presented The Word with Christian, Lawnsy. Friday nights, C4 - after pubs had turfed you out.

Hence Kow's pisstaking post

birdie

Post by birdie »

Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Agenda?

Seems to me to be the complete opposite, if anyone is anti the present government it's him.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Steve Hunt wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I remember her name very vaguely. Had to google her as couldn’t quite picture her, she was married to John Taylor from Duran Duran. That must have been decades ago. Can’t remember anything else of any note fro Amanda.

She presented The Word with Christian, Lawnsy. Friday nights, C4 - after pubs had turfed you out.

Hence Kow's pisstaking post

:lol: Ah, that’s it Steve.