The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Roy Twing

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by Roy Twing »

It certainly has been for years, - interspersed with the occasional whataboutery, and the occasional accusations of the R word.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Not sure if you remember 9/11 Roy with today being the eighteenth anniversary of that horrific day.

Not sure if this place is the sole reserve of teeth gnashing, paranoid, under the chair hysteria about the Moozlims trying to blow everyone up but I’m sure you’ll acknowledge what this fine man did as a memorial for the victims. A beautiful gesture.

Zummers, if this story takes away the spirit of the thread, you can quarantine it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/beta.was ... utType=amp

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I was on a plane at the time of that islamic atrocity kancut - when we landed, all hell had broken out and air travel was changed forever. Pretty much the moment I realised that islam was out there on its own in the extremism stakes.
Not sure what point a subscription page to the washington post has to do with anything though.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Were you able to see the content? Not sure if you were able to access it on your end.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I only saw an invitation to subscribe to that paper, but the url did mention an unsung hero, so I'm guessing it'll be an upbeat piece about the better side of humanity.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I've got some good news for you all. Some to please the left and some to please the right.

Shamima Begum is being secretly flown back to Britain today. Remember her? She had her citizenship revoked so she couldn't ever return. Reporting has been restricted for 'her safety'. Yes, of course that's the reason. :twisted:

Hopefully Tommy Robinson will have something to say about it when he's let out of jail today.
:D

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

m4rkb wrote:I've got some good news for you all. Some to please the left and some to please the right.

Shamima Begum is being secretly flown back to Britain today. Remember her? She had her citizenship revoked so she couldn't ever return. Reporting has been restricted for 'her safety'. Yes, of course that's the reason. :twisted:

Hopefully Tommy Robinson will have something to say about it when he's let out of jail today.

Very convenient for Johnson to bury bad news if this is true.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

kancutlawns wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I've got some good news for you all. Some to please the left and some to please the right.

Very convenient for Johnson to bury bad news if this is true.

As a matter of fact where I got it from used those exact words.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I think it’s fake news, mark. All over Twitter.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

kancutlawns wrote:I think it’s fake news, mark. All over Twitter.

It could well be, yes. I'm finding it hard to find any corroboration but then again it's just the kind of thing we are all expecting to happen anyway on the sly.

Javid attempt to appear hard was always (and only) that.

I think I'll have to file it under 'I wouldn't be surprised' or 'if not today then tomorrow'. Either way I'm 100% convinced it was all hot air from Javid and she will be back. We can only hope she isn't lavished with riches on her return but I don't put much faith in that either.

The last thing we want this to prove is that it was the best thing she could have done.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

T'other one ain't fake news though is it. Just trying to think who he reminds me of with a beard. And no one say a cunt.

Mods, feel free to relocate if needed. I was never any food at staying on topic in threads.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

I think you may eventually be right with 'I wouldn't be surprised'.
And you can call me a cynic but 'I wouldn't be surprised' if we didn't read one morning "Shamima Begum - My Story of Isis Hell".

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

She'll be a shoe-in for the next series of great British baking on ice.
E & OE

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

VeritasVincit wrote:I think you may eventually be right with 'I wouldn't be surprised'.
And you can call me a cynic but 'I wouldn't be surprised' if we didn't read one morning "Shamima Begum - My Story of Isis Hell".

I'll be surprised if we don't.