The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by m4rkb »

The way I see this going is exactly the way I don't want.

Firstly,I reckon it's an already agreed upon certainty behind the scenes that she will return. Any suggestion otherwise is a lie intended to make the government seen tough on the issue when I do not believe they are. They weren't tough on the 400 plus jihadis they knowingly let back in from Syria. Just this high profile case as it makes for good propaganda.

The method used will be to prove how great Britain is particularly with our very Halal social security system. She'll have no choice but to agree after being lavished with the best of everything for free.

Inevitably the government will be keen to show us how well the programme works and how inclusive we are by parading her about as a massive success story. Then, as I think correctly predicted by VV, come the newspaper articles , books , knighthood and eventual elevation to the House of Lords.The alternative the likes of me are looking for involve a costly stint in the solitary wing of a maximum security prison - although I've written extensively before on how those costs could be slashed like an infidels throat.

Most wouldn't need the bribes anyway as proper hardline Islam has clearly shown them already what degenerate shitholes it will produce. For a start there will be no Nike trainers or Apple Iphones. Or anything else!

I suggest anyone wanting a lucrative career move considers joining ISIS just for the rehab benefits.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

One other thing. I remember reading CTWM say she was autistic and thought he was spot on actually. I genuinely think she is. But that doesn't make her any more safe for society than it does anyone else with mental health issues.

I reckon they'll tag some psychological issue onto the reasoning knowing that the SJWs will side with her over disability shaming.

One well aimed penetration bomb dropped from a B52 would have been the best answer to all this about three years ago, called in as a favour from our US allies.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

People like shamina grow up in their ethnic ghettoes and never mix with other cultures . This occurs in many British towns and cities . White Britons are a minority in London schools .
Man U and rangers

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

theleader82 wrote:People like shamina grow up in their ethnic ghettoes and never mix with other cultures . This occurs in many British towns and cities . White Britons are a minority in London schools .

As are they in Brum, and no doubt in other cities.
But in the eyes of some (maybe many on here), even just pointing out this phenomenon is cause enough to rabidly resort to ranting about the R word.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:People like shamina grow up in their ethnic ghettoes and never mix with other cultures . This occurs in many British towns and cities . White Britons are a minority in London schools .

You and your cliches. Where do you actually get your information from Leado? They seem to be steeped in general lowest common denominator ignorance that certain rags feed you. The last sentence is a general fits all strapline.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Roy Twing wrote:

But in the eyes of some (maybe many on here), even just pointing out this phenomenon is cause enough to rabidly resort to ranting about the R word.

The “R word”. :lol: Why are you so reticent to spell out what that means?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

kancutlawns wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

The “R word”. :lol: Why are you so reticent to spell out what that means?

I'll leave that to you and your chums, - you know you want to. :wink:
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

So you’re just going to childishly use that as your default phrase to pre-empt any ridicule from posters who will otherwise ignore what you say? Good one Roy, your new MO.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

m4rkb wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:I think you may eventually be right with 'I wouldn't be surprised'.
And you can call me a cynic but 'I wouldn't be surprised' if we didn't read one morning "Shamima Begum - My Story of Isis Hell".

I'll be surprised if we don't.

Well shame on the Daily Mail for printing this shite, which will only induce sympathy from the pathetic left.

Sympathy for terrorism is coming home.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... l#comments
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Pathetic left? Is that targeted at posters here? Why don’t you actually try to tone down your language and restrain yourself? Looks like you’re trying to provoke a response. Really no need for this sort of behaviour.

You’re just doing what you accuse others of doing.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

It just goes on and on, and barely a whisper in the mainstream media apart from local pages:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-17189637
E & OE

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Roy Twing wrote:It just goes on and on, and barely a whisper in the mainstream media apart from local pages:

If it’s not reported in the media, How do you find these stories?

I’d be interested to see what you search for in google each day

Actually, no I wouldn’t. Scrap that

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

PG30 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:It just goes on and on, and barely a whisper in the mainstream media apart from local pages:

Of course you wouldn't. Your mindset clearly prefers the ostrich approach.
But I'll tell you anyway.
I don't actively search for anything as such.
I simply set up a 'google alert' thing donkey's years ago, with the keywords being 'on-street grooming'.
Randomly though, I seem to get far more updates on coronation street storylines than anything else.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:
PG30 wrote:

I simply set up a 'google alert' thing donkey's years ago, with the keywords being 'on-street grooming'.
Randomly though, I seem to get far more updates on coronation street storylines than anything else.

Certain news outlets thankfully report the stuff certain others are at pains not to report.
I can only presume certain individuals on here are more comfortable with these rape gangs than they are with those who point them out.

I've said many times before, these modern leftie types seem to wait until right wingers give their opinion on matters before they take a contrary stance just for the sake of it , regardless of how stupid that contrary stance is.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
PG30 wrote:

Certain news outlets thankfully report the stuff certain others are at pains not to report.
I can only presume certain individuals on here are more comfortable with these rape gangs than they are with those who point them out.

I've said many times before, these modern leftie types seem to wait until right wingers give their opinion on matters before they take a contrary stance just for the sake of it , regardless of how stupid that contrary stance is.

That really does seem to be the truth of it.
Those on here who are 'on the left' rarely if ever comment on the content of such reports, - they only ever try to ad hominem. It works pretty well, - such topics as this rarely develop past a few snide comments, and a locking of the thread if the 'leftie' has a really good day.
E & OE