The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J wrote:In some forums it would be an order. Here where moderators are called 'patronising shitheads' maybe I'll call it a request. :)

I asked you to change threads as other threads were better for your posts.

If I ordered you do to something, Roy, I would say so.

As I edited my post and you missed it off. "Saw you reponse elsewhere, Roy. This is exactly why we try to tidy up threads and keep things clean. It all gets muddled."

I think it's worth bearing in mind that when the Americans thump North Korea, which I think they're about to do actually, ( should have used that when tick was challenging me to make a prediction for November!), that could reasonably be considered a time of war.

Now, I mention this because in times of war you can ,of course, have people shot for disobeying orders, so this could be the chance to sort the problems here out once and for all.
Hope that's a helpful suggestion, although I'm now a bit worried that I might be included in the purge. Can I at least have a blindfold ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

An interesting bit of propaganda from a leftist journalist, suggesting that there's little difference between muslim extremists (of course she doesn't use the M word in this context) and the far right - I can think of a few differences:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_ ... 42011.html
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I see that our sane masters plan on (or already are) giving returning muslim scumbags from syria free houses and welfare payments - that's nice, isn't it.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Scum look after scum.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

ISIS have recently beheaded fifteen of their own fighters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 73141.html

Perhaps it was because of the West or Israel, the fact are not yet known.

The inept terrorist group are also thought to have butchered over two hundred more people in a mosque in Egypt today, although alt-right groups and the IRA are also under suspicion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ns-reports

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I see that another couple of us brits are in court over alleged terrorist activities (trying to assassinate the PM no less).
I continue to wonder why we brits have become so much more prone to this kind of activity in recent years.
Most puzzling.
E & OE

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

I wonder how the move of the USA Embassy to Jerusalem will impact on thigns in the Middle East, but least Trump's holding that promise in his speeches he made when he was running for office.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Well, the arabs/muslims will never be happy with anything that favours the jews in the slightest.
I must say though, I'm more concerned about what a shitehole the muslims (and yes, - I know it's it's not all of them) are making of this country.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Muslims are failing to integrate into British society?
Surely not.
According to the establishment, and many on here, they’re lovely brits, just like the rest of us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12 ... h-society/
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hoorah for the researchers!! They've really uncovered something nobody could have possible even imagined in their wildest dreams haven't they.

It's a shame LBC couldn't go one step beyond this magnificent investigative journalism by 'the researchers' and both been more specific about the use of the word 'Asian' - twice in one tweet.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:Hoorah for the researchers!! They've really uncovered something nobody could have possible even imagined in their wildest dreams haven't they.

It's a shame LBC couldn't go one step beyond this magnificent investigative journalism by 'the researchers' and both been more specific about the use of the word 'Asian' - twice in one tweet.

The devil is in the detail - I wonder to what religion the remaining 16% belong or originate.
Easier for all involved to make it look not quite as bad as I'm guessing it is.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'm amazed the question they're asking actually still remains a question. But the researchers are on it. We'll have the answer soon.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Roy Twing wrote:According to the establishment, and many on here, they’re lovely brits, just like the rest of us.

Well they do love their football and cricket.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:I'm amazed the question they're asking actually still remains a question. But the researchers are on it. We'll have the answer soon.

Yes, the researchers, if we can believe them, actually stated that they expected to find that the reports of an over-representation of muslim/asian men to be a vast exaggeration by the establishment bogeyman, the far right.
Just as on here, the establishment propaganda that the 'far right' are somehow the villains in all this mess, does seem to be continuing to work.
E & OE