The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Roy Twing

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:It gets steadily worse all the time. On two fronts.

European Court to Decide if Islamic Sharia Law Can Override a Nation's Civil Law.

It is a puzzle that the same mindset who are most vocal against those of us who are against muslim 'incompatibility', are usually those who are similarly vocal in support on such things as women's rights, - except it seems, when the misogyny is perpetrated by their precious muslims.
Top trumps in action again it seems.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It's pretty obvious which way the European court will go. They either fall on the side of Islamic law being able to override state law or they get accused of Islamophobia and crimes against multiculturalism. The bench would have been selectively filtered to ensure there are no islamophobes on it in the first place. But as this would be a European decision it would have an impact here too.

On the other hand, I might opt for trial by Shariah myself if the option is available to me and given the right circumstances. I might replace the note in the window about salesmen and hawkers warning burglars not to break in as the punishment would be the loss of a limb.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42312293

A man is being held after an attempted terror attack at America's biggest and busiest bus terminal, officials say.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Steve Hunt wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42312293

A man is being held after an attempted terror attack at America's biggest and busiest bus terminal, officials say.

I doubt even ISIS will want to claim responsibility for this idiot

Suicide bomber who didn't even manage to Kill himself

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

There does seem to be an interesting new apologist tactic of claiming that these nutcases are not only not Muslims but are also hopelessly inept and stupid to the point of practically having special needs.

Perhaps it's a way of trying to calm people's fears from the horrendous reality, that there are extremists all around us and they want to kill anyone they can.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Well, they're not really very good at terrorism, are they? I'd hardly say it's an apologist tactic, they're genuinely gash at terrorising.

Now the IRA, that was top quality terrorism. Terrifying, and they gave you a phone call beforehand. Gentlemanly.

Better days.
Build Back More Betterer

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Kowalski wrote:There does seem to be an interesting new apologist tactic of claiming that these nutcases are not only not Muslims but are also hopelessly inept and stupid to the point of practically having special needs.

Perhaps it's a way of trying to calm people's fears from the horrendous reality, that there are extremists all around us and they want to kill anyone they can.

Anyone who is prepared to kill themselves for a religion is thick

Slightly exaggerating there a bit aren't you? Extremists all around us who want to kill anyone they can?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It's true man. They're everywhere. We are all inevitably going to explode very soon.
Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Kowalski wrote:There does seem to be an interesting new apologist tactic of claiming that these nutcases are not only not Muslims but are also hopelessly inept and stupid to the point of practically having special needs.

My thoughts exactly.
More and more we see these people (the few who choose not to keep silent now that they’ve lost the argument that is) resorting to ever more pathetic excuses for their precious muslims (I still fail to understand the overwhelming need to defend the indefensible).

(The thought also occurs that invariably, those who are muslim apologists are also anti-brexit – are there any exceptions to this on here, or vice-versa, I wonder?)
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

subsub

Post by subsub »

Kowalski wrote:there are extremists all around us and they want to kill anyone they can

FFS, stop reading the Daily Mail.
Embarrassing shite.
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

subsub wrote:
Kowalski wrote:there are extremists all around us and they want to kill anyone they can

Embarrassing shite.
/\ this.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
More and more we see these people (the few who choose not to keep silent now that they’ve lost the argument that is) resorting to ever more pathetic excuses for their precious muslims (I still fail to understand the overwhelming need to defend the indefensible).

(The thought also occurs that invariably, those who are muslim apologists are also anti-brexit – are there any exceptions to this on here, or vice-versa, I wonder?)

It all falls in line with the 'lone nutter' theory which also promotes the same propaganda that none of these people associate with others in a supposedly non existent network. They did it with the Manchester Arena bomber, but it turned out he was in contact with other religious nutters who sought to do the same. Very few MSM news outlets pointed this out ,including the BBC).

As someone who would be generally regarded as Islamophobic, I refer you back to a point I have made many times:

I have more respect for the Islamists than I do for the white guilt-wracked so-called progressive liberals who now dominate the media promoting all this promotion of Islam.

Real actual muslims who are integrated are also the victims. There are many surveys which declare the how many british muslims want Sharia law and in almost all instances it's never above 50% - even given the most inflammatory reasons . Yet the progressive media seems to have their knives out for anyone opposing sharia Law. As these people dominate the media, they are the best candidates for spreading fake news.

So in summary, and to repeat many times over, the white liberals establishment is a far bigger threat to community cohesion than any presumed racism for pointing out that some devout muslim wants to slaughter infidels and chuck gays off cliffs because it is the word of God.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:

Embarrassing shite.

Yep, - just one or two, eh?
And just the mail, eh?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/huge ... -3zvn58mhq

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08 ... -official/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... 5-islamist
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The progressive media does not dominate the media in any way whatsoever.

The sun is the most popular paper in the country and despises Muslims and anyone not white.

Sky news is the most popular news channel in the country and has the same owners and agenda as the sun.

The daily mail is the most visited website IN THE WORLD (trufax) and they absolutely think Hitler did nothing wrong.

I fail to understand how you think progressive thinking is in anyway a majority opinion in any form of media. It is totally the opposite. Racism and promoting fear generates clicks and views.
Last edited by Eaststand on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build Back More Betterer

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Thousands of jihads from the UK and all over Europe going to rape and slaughter innocents says the problem is very real.

Even young schoolgirls have fallen for their call to arms.

Just because it's not happening here it doesn't mean it's not happening.

These people are not clowns, they are bloodthirsty evil lunatics and should not be underestimated.