The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by m4rkb »

Here' the full quote of that idiotic judges final remarks:
Sound like he's plying for a job in a proper Shariah court.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

So he is saying
There is no place in Islam for extremism. You must live within the laws of the country you live in.
Is there something wrong with that?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:So he is saying
There is no place in Islam for extremism. You must live within the laws of the country you live in.

On the face of it there isn't a problem, No.

But dig below the surface and this is yet another contrived statement by someone in a position who absolutely must say this, or bang goes his job and pension.

Of course, this position has changed somewhat in recent years because they have actively recruited an army of ultra liberal twats who genuinely believe this crap at the total expense of other judiciary who do not - or at the least are prepared to scrutinise the facts for validity. The end result is that the modern influx of liberal judges don't feel their jobs or pensions are under any threat at all but everyone else coming before them may in the future be immediately judged as a hate criminal.

The judge is a complete arse-licking crawler towards anything Islamic and not fit to sit impartially at the head of a court.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Think the judge was having a little giggle with his 'religion of peace' line to be honest.

He seemed quite switched on, fair play to him for mentioning that the defendant had most probably lied about his age.

I'll be that upset Lily Allen and the rest of the hand wringers.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It wouldn't be so bad if anyone anywhere in authority recognised the billions of pounds of Saudi Wahhabi money pumped into the UK promoting extremism in exactly the opposite manner this judge claimed was completely against Islamic doctrine.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Yeah that's never going to happen Mrkb4 but I reckon the line about studying the Koran in jail to understand that Islam really is a 'religion of peace' was a bit tongue in cheek but maybe I'm wrong.

Bet it wound up that twat of a defendant though. :wink:

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Kowalski wrote:Yeah that's never going to happen Mrkb4 but I reckon the line about studying the Koran in jail to understand that Islam really is a 'religion of peace' was a bit tongue in cheek but maybe I'm wrong.

Bet it wound up that twat of a defendant though. :wink:

Perhaps the Judge did the inverted commas thing with his fingers, when he said it. One thing is for sure, other interpretations are available and they tend to be less favourable than the Judge was.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Trouble is if they study the Koran properly as he suggests he may still be as equally radicalised if he cherry picks the bits of importance or hooks up with the many groups that make UK prisons breeding grounds for Islamic fundamentalism and Jihad.

I genuinely thing the judge wasn't making a tongue in cheek comment and was just another typical patsy chosen to treat Islam more favourable than he should. The fact this was such a serious crime with a mandatory sentence was a much needed relief from what he may have wanted to impose for reasons of community cohesion or simply his own left leaning beliefs .

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:Trouble is if they study the Koran properly as he suggests he may still be as equally radicalised if he cherry picks the bits of importance or hooks up with the many groups that make UK prisons breeding grounds for Islamic fundamentalism and Jihad.

I genuinely thing the judge wasn't making a tongue in cheek comment and was just another typical patsy chosen to treat Islam more favourable than he should. The fact this was such a serious crime with a mandatory sentence was a much needed relief from what he may have wanted to impose for reasons of community cohesion or simply his own left leaning beliefs .

I agree that the judge wasn't making a tongue in cheek remark; I also equally am 100% certain that the judge knew that he was not telling the truth.
He knew/knows full well that this is the current mantra that all publicly employed persons must spout.
What can we do apart write our thoughts on a forum - the damage is done and there's no going back.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

These ultras fascist liberals are in the minority. Normal life contradicts almost everything they claim as post modernist fact. To their credit they have almost succeeded in convincing you that you are a minority voice.

Their view is not widespread public opinion but it seems like it with all the new laws to force you to subscribe to it.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I'm not so sure. Seems to me that there are plenty of useful idiots who are 'bored' by politics and social issues, much more interested in football or soaps, and are quite happy, when, if they are forced to think at all about boring issues, to take the BBC message on board.
New laws, along with the social engineering, certainly help cement the message.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Kowalski wrote: Lily Allen .

tbf, Lily is quite 'effing bonkers. I wouldn't pay attention to her.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Civilian police are there watching and infiltrating these groups, also tapping phones and micro phoning buildings from what I've heard.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

:smt044

It's taken a long while, but I've finally come to realise that thje only explanation that makes sense of the hillman character is that he's a deliberate send up/ a 'straight man' so to speak, of the establishment.
On that basis, he should be appreciated for the effort if nothing else.
E & OE

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Roy Twing wrote:

:smt044

It's taken a long while, but I've finally come to realise that thje only explanation that makes sense of the hillman character is that he's a deliberate send up/ a 'straight man' so to speak, of the establishment.
On that basis, he should be appreciated for the effort if nothing else.

And what the fuck does that make you then?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.