Corbyn

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Corbyn

Post by m4rkb »

If you have enough of this madness, it WILL become the norm.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

My word.

Jon Venables will be advising ministers on child safety next.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Wouldn't surprise me with all these folks that Labour are hiring that they are going to try to go for the immigrant / ethnic minority route and win it that way and just snub the white working class.

EDIT: In before anyone cries foul. did Tony Blair not throw open our borders to get more immigrants in to bolster their voting figures? So the tactics are clearly there, despite the fact that the Tories are in now, because they too haven't tended to the immigration problem. People will no doubt think I am racist or a thug, but so be it.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

LordLaret wrote:Wouldn't surprise me with all these folks that Labour are hiring that they are going to try to go for the immigrant / ethnic minority route and win it that way and just snub the white working class.

EDIT: In before anyone cries foul. did Tony Blair not throw open our borders to get more immigrants in to bolster their voting figures? So the tactics are clearly there, despite the fact that the Tories are in now, because they too haven't tended to the immigration problem. People will no doubt think I am racist or a thug, but so be it.

Snub the white working class?

It's a little more serious than that I'm afraid. We are actively recruiting people into politics who see the future as a non white one in western countries (I nearly said democracies there) and we have elected them via the system of they chose who's up for election and we just vote for them based on sheer tribalism mixed with divide and rule.

Are there any of these politicians who don't know what's going on in South Africa at the moment with the persecution and systematic murder of white farmers but are far more interested in turning us into an Islamic caliphate and importing every migrant in the world here bar them?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

^^ Of course the world isn't as callous as this in reality because the majority of people would be decent enough to put a stop to it if we could draw them away from their Ipads for five minutes. But as the liberal left is in almost total control we have to ask why they are doing precisely fuck all given compassion is supposed to be their field of expertise.

The answer of course is that it's not. Self hatred and the destruction of western values is their actual raison d'etre because they see them as imperialist racist and whatever else.

The world will never move forward until the left have been removed from dominating every aspect of our lives. It all sounds so good on paper but the road to hell is paved with good intention.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Do we think there'll be the same lefty contrived outrage that accompanied Toby Young's old tweets being published. Can't see anything on Owen Jones twitter :roll:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/labo ... -b75v8l60r
There's no poem, just prose.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Most well-rounded, well-travelled, educated people can sniff out a wrong 'un. Corbyn and the Labour front bench is rammed with misfits. You know what I mean?

True, the Torys have some fucked-up twats too ... but somehow, the Labour oddbods seem somehow unclean in a weird way.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Will an army be sent to South Africa to rescue white farmers in the similar way one was sent to rescue the Kosovans or the Kuwaitis ?
Take your time , no rush.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

LordLaret wrote:Wouldn't surprise me with all these folks that Labour are hiring that they are going to try to go for the immigrant / ethnic minority route and win it that way and just snub the white working class.
People will no doubt think I am racist or a thug, but so be it.

Not really, it sounds quite a plausible political tactic.

Corbyn never really talks about Venezuela much ... he used to be a big fan.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Will an army be sent to South Africa to rescue white farmers in the similar way one was sent to rescue the Kosovans or the Kuwaitis ?
Take your time , no rush.

No. The left just sees it as an appropriate form of restorative justice. Serves them right. That little girl with her face sliced open had it coming anyway for decades of white supremacy and privilege. This is literally how they think. Get Tick back and ask him yourself.

Places like Hungary might take a better view and say if they're going to have any refugees at all, take these.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

The BBC really should make clear, any political allegiances, of programme presenters/contributors. They have been caught out several times, interviewing "health workers", but neglecting to mention their affiliation to the Momentum/Labour party. They have now used a "comedian" to interview politicians, while claiming she has no political affiliation. It has been discovered that she is a Labour party member and the show was clearly an attempt to discredit conservative MPs. But of course, the BBC remains impartial...doesn't it?

https://order-order.com/2018/03/06/corb ... -tory-mps/
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

"British military advisers are directing the war in Yemen." Does Agent Cob know that for sure? If he does, he should provide the evidence; if not he should amend his accusation and fast.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

When it comes to anti-Semitism, Labour really need to get their story straight. It seems the Quartermaster (McDonnell) and Agent Cob are not singing from the same hymn sheet.

https://order-order.com/2018/03/09/corb ... ook-group/

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Spelling is not Scottish Labour's strong point. I wonder if Keir Hardy is related to Tom Hardy...

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

I see this shitstain of a human being has been caught out again supporting extreme anti semitism. No apology, just more weasel words that his fascistic cult just lap up.
There's no poem, just prose.