Corbyn

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Re: Corbyn

Post by carcinogen »

LordLaret wrote: It's how the Left works.

The Left works? Fucking hell. I thought all they did was go on strike and act like passive-agressive work-shy fucking wankers making bullets for other people to fire.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

carcinogen wrote:

The Left works? Fucking hell. I thought all they did was go on strike and act like passive-agressive work-shy fucking wankers making bullets for other people to fire.

The Right is no better really either. So you got mad communists / PC brigade on the Left / Multi millionaire capitalists on the Right squeezing money out of folks. Really hard to see which side is good in these days.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

LordLaret wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

The Right is no better really either. So you got mad communists / PC brigade on the Left / Multi millionaire capitalists on the Right squeezing money out of folks. Really hard to see which side is good in these days.

We've employed a bunch of political prostitutes to represent us. And they're fucking us rather than the other way around.

There literally is a science to the concept of divide and rule.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

m4rkb wrote:We've employed a bunch of political prostitutes to represent us.

I'm thinking Jeremy Kyle could be the PM at some point. No, really. I might even go mad and put a quid on it. haha.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

carcinogen wrote:
m4rkb wrote:We've employed a bunch of political prostitutes to represent us.

I'm thinking Jeremy Kyle could be the PM at some point. No, really. I might even go mad and put a quid on it. haha.

Politics is now so shallow you could well be right.

Consider the rise of celebrity virtue signallers who think they're politicians and the fact hardly anyone can name some of the politicians currently holding office and you can more easily see shy this might come about.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Good old Jezza. He really is taking anti-Semitism seriously. As usual though with the hapless idiot, it causes more problems :)

https://order-order.com/2018/04/02/corb ... -non-jews/
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I feel sorry for Corbyn. He's being held entirely responsible for a party that has been racist and anti-semitic to the core for donkey's years.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

m4rkb wrote:I feel sorry for Corbyn. He's being held entirely responsible for a party that has been racist and anti-semitic to the core for donkey's years.

True. But he has allowed all sorts of isms to thrive without tackling them. He is the leader of a cult that is beyond his control it seems.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Darkyboy wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I feel sorry for Corbyn. He's being held entirely responsible for a party that has been racist and anti-semitic to the core for donkey's years.

True. But he has allowed all sorts of isms to thrive without tackling them. He is the leader of a cult that is beyond his control it seems.

Uglyism is one of them but that'd mean having a work with Dianne Abbott :D

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Darkyboy wrote:

:-k

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

In another thread you’re arguing that certain races are inherently more violent & criminal than others. In this one you’re criticising others for racism. Seems a little inconsistent.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Ralph wrote:

In another thread you’re arguing that certain races are inherently more violent & criminal than others. In this one you’re criticising others for racism. Seems a little inconsistent.

No Ralph. On the other thread I'm definitely pointing out the incontrovertible FACT that some races are more violent than others and in this thread I'm pointing out another fact , that Labour is riddled with anti-semites, racists and to add another - terrorist sympathisers.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:
Ralph wrote:

No Ralph. On the other thread I'm definitely pointing out the incontrovertible FACT that some races are more violent than others and in this thread I'm pointing out another fact , that Labour is riddled with anti-semites, racists and to add another - terrorist sympathisers.

No m4rkb. I asked Roy whether he thought some races were inheritently more likely to be violent/criminal & you jumped in & replied “I'll go for a yes on that one.”.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Ralph wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Ralph wrote:

No m4rkb. I asked Roy whether he thought some races were inheritently more likely to be violent/criminal & you jumped in & replied “I'll go for a yes on that one.”.

Yes that's right. I do.

AS Winnie Mandela has just died, hopefully in excruciating pain. take a look at the ANC Inkarta violence back then , and how brutal it was. It's still going on now just as brutal. We also have gangs in London from the same ethnic background acting brutally too, so looking at the evidence I see before me over a long period of time. I conclude this bunch are more violent than some other bunches.

It may not suit your Labour party programming but it's my opinion and that's that.