Climate Change - Case Closed !

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Climate Change - Case Closed !

Post by Royal24s »

We knew that Donald Trump intended to pull the USA s climate change contribution to the UN , but I just saw that on the list of first actions in January is to " Cease all efforts to halt climate change".
Well of course that's a great relief to everyone in the world who was annoyed about this massive money spinning fraud and a certain number of people actually believing it.
I wonder whether the few remaining globalist countries can afford to try to push it on their own - I doubt it actually .
It's also a clever move because a lot of these globalist politicians and their shadowy bosses rely heavily on climate change to build their personal fortunes at our expense, and this might clip their wings a bit.

Assuming that we will now see the whole big bucket of bloody nonsense dissolve as quickly as it was conjured up, and consigned to the same place as hoola hoops and loon pants, does anyone think there will be any adverse consequences upon the world whatsoever ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Re: Climate Change - Case Closed !

Post by Royal24s »

By the way, when the money dries up , watch the so called scientists change their minds on the subject.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Royal24s wrote:does anyone think there will be any adverse consequences upon the world whatsoever ?
I think it's too early to say. I think it's always good to consider conclusions drawn by people who have chosen a career in science. I believe they do so sincerely. I have less belief in the sincerity of politicians. I believe in erring on the side of caution for the sake of future generations would be a prudent and moral path to take.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It will be a sad day for a few hundred massively rich corporations the day this myth is finally confirmed as flannel. There are far fewer opportunities to benefit financially from a position of no-problem-at-all compared to the previous prophecies of doom scenario that waranted thousands of climate change taxes.

In my opinion they only raised them to finance the spiralling and almost totally out of control welfare and NHS bills.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I forgot to add at the end there - a huge packet of dough for the many who are owed a favour by a mate in control of the taxpayer subsidised funding, or someone who knows him.

kooster

Post by kooster »

The Earth has moved into a slight change in it's orbit, making some weather changes, if we had records that went back far enough
it would show this is a normal and predictable change.

Sadly it is being used as an excuse to push forward an agenda, which I assume will make the rich a bit richer and the poor a bit poorer.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

And to put the Western countries at a disadvantage to China where George Sorros and Al Gore have invested so heavily in coal powered steel production and power stations.

paolo

Post by paolo »

they lost me when they taxed it

also, canada pays these 'carbon taxes' putting itself in a weakened trade position against countries who do not impose this stealth tax

if china, or russia or india produce some pollution, burning fossil fuels or toxic crap, the trade winds/air streams bring that pollution to usa and canada

so what good was it making canada pay a carbon tax?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

Royal24s wrote:We knew that Donald Trump intended to pull the USA s climate change contribution to the UN , but I just saw that on the list of first actions in January is to " Cease all efforts to halt climate change".
Well of course that's a great relief to everyone in the world who was annoyed about this massive money spinning fraud and a certain number of people actually believing it.
I wonder whether the few remaining globalist countries can afford to try to push it on their own - I doubt it actually .
It's also a clever move because a lot of these globalist politicians and their shadowy bosses rely heavily on climate change to build their personal fortunes at our expense, and this might clip their wings a bit.

Assuming that we will now see the whole big bucket of bloody nonsense dissolve as quickly as it was conjured up, and consigned to the same place as hoola hoops and loon pants, does anyone think there will be any adverse consequences upon the world whatsoever ?
It's foolish to deny global warming exists, but probably a correct conclusion that there's not much we can do about it. Global warming is caused by there being too many humans on the planet. War and disease used to keep the population down but medical advances and modern warfare methods put paid to that. And so the population will continue to rise until something breaks.
I really am a biatch

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

Royal24s wrote:...George Sorros...
Ah, someone on another forum mentioned that name yesterday...
...ah here it is... they posted a link to an interview he'd tried to suppress, until someone found a copy.

No idea what it's about because the person posting it didn't say.
I really am a biatch

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Fucking liar Haiti got Diddley shit but the Clinton foundation Thus Hitlery and Biter Billy did rather well out of it
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

LaaLaa wrote:
Royal24s wrote:...George Sorros...
Ah, someone on another forum mentioned that name yesterday...
...ah here it is... they posted a link to an interview he'd tried to suppress, until someone found a copy.

No idea what it's about because the person posting it didn't say.
Are you serious that you're not familiar with this piece of crap ?
He's the man deciding policy for our governments and driving world events, the inventor of the climate change fraud, the paymaster of the Ukrainian coup and the man who is now paying people by the day to protest about a democratic election,amongst many evil deeds. He's also a Jew, but collaborated with the nazis to send people to the death camps,mand many many many other things.
Everyone should watch that video

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

It is a lot of nonsense to how they address it. Long story short.

Climate changes??

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

LaaLaa wrote:
Royal24s wrote:We knew that Donald Trump intended to pull the USA s climate change contribution to the UN , but I just saw that on the list of first actions in January is to " Cease all efforts to halt climate change".

It's foolish to deny global warming exists, but probably a correct conclusion that there's not much we can do about it. Global warming is caused by there being too many humans on the planet. War and disease used to keep the population down but medical advances and modern warfare methods put paid to that. And so the population will continue to rise until something breaks.
No, they were lying to you. The oceans of the world produce millions of times more CO2 every year than man. It's all utter bollocks.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Anyone who denies climate change is a neck tie. It's happened before, it's happening now, and it will happen again. If you want to call that global warming be my guest, because the planet has been getting warmer.

What is a load of cods, is that mankind can effect it by taking certain actions., so it is welcome to hear that there are plans to halt the vast amount of money being wasted on it, when there are so many more worthwhile causes that need funding.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On