Climate Change - Case Closed !

In-depth debate on all topical issues
ccreds

Re: Climate Change - Case Closed !

Post by ccreds »

What we do need when thining about helping about in climate change is to make our terrible inner cities habitle again for civilised folk.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

ccreds wrote:civilised folk.

Do such people exist? All I see are slobs wearing tracksuits reading the Daily Star. Sorry, but people get all they deserve. I'm not a harsh sadistic bastard, but I've given-up trying to help people. It's an un-winnable war fella. Cunts will be cunts. You can lead a horse to water, but ultimately they will piss in the bucket, roll a fat and switch Kyle on. Fuck the cunts I say. Let them rot in their own shit.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:The liberally brainwashed young generation are a far greater risk to humanity than climate change.

Zambo wrote:I'll challenge anyone who makes accusations without justification, whoever they are

:?
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:The liberally brainwashed young generation are a far greater risk to humanity than climate change.

Zambo wrote:I'll challenge anyone who makes accusations without justification, whoever they are

The intention to try and act reasonably in D&D isn't going to last long with silly attempted crap like that.

What point are you trying to make? Is it a challenge? If so, why not ask me why I have the view. Or maybe you are saying that every time someone posts an opinion, they have to write an essay to back it up. It won't work.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:

The intention to try and act reasonably in D&D isn't going to last long with silly attempted crap like that.

What point are you trying to make? Is it a challenge? If so, why not ask me why I have the view. Or maybe you are saying that every time someone posts an opinion, they have to write an essay to back it up. It won't work.

Just curious that you use phrases like "liberally brainwashed young generation" - what does that actually mean? (to you)
And as opposed to what? Being right wing?
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

In means that in my opinion, over the years, young people have been educated in a over liberal environment. Brainwashed is an over emotive and unhelpful word to use, born out of years of frustration, but I have no excuses.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

ccreds wrote:What we do need when thining about helping about in climate change is to make our terrible inner cities habitle again for civilised folk.

Did one of the protesters write this for you? If so I agree they should have been in school.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote:In means that in my opinion, over the years, young people have been educated in a over liberal environment.

I don't mind the overly liberal environment, fewer people feel free to shout out paki in the streets.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Vespa wrote:
Zambo wrote:In means that in my opinion, over the years, young people have been educated in a over liberal environment.

I don't mind the overly liberal environment, fewer people feel free to shout out paki in the streets.

Over libralising won't eradicate moronism.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Over libralising won't eradicate moronism.

No. We can certainly see the evidence for that.
Are you still a moderator because it says 'registered user"
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".