Supporting Texas

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Re: Assange is free, spurious rape charges dropped

Post by Steve Hunt »

paolo wrote:21st century hero is free

Maybe he is easier to deal with....

He's not free, paolo

If he leaves the embassy he could be detained by UK police and face extradition to the US.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Free to get a rolfaroo
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

He's not free though. Rape charges only have been dropped but he's still faces extradition to the US for leaking thousands of classified documents so if I was him, I wouldn't set foot out of the embassy just yet if he doesn't fancy a spell in an AXD.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Last month, Mr Assange's Swedish lawyer filed a new motion calling for his client's arrest warrant to be lifted.

Per Samuelsson cited a comment by new US Attorney General Jeff Sessions that the arrest of Mr Assange would be "a priority".

Mr Samuelsson told Agence France-Presse: "This implies that we can now demonstrate that the US has a will to take action... this is why we ask for the arrest warrant to be cancelled so that Julian Assange can fly to Ecuador and enjoy his political asylum."

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

They're still out to get him but at they've stopped the charade of the sex case at least.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

At least the trumped up Swedish charges are lifted.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Monello

Post by Monello »

A divisive character for sure. Hero or coward, the snidey cunt looks like he could do with some vitamin D. Nice human rights speech yesterday, but not worth the £13m he's cost us so far.

I'd be sending in the SAS to flush the traitor out.

paolo

Post by paolo »

absolute hero

exposing the criminal governments
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Monello wrote:A divisive character for sure. Hero or coward, the snidey cunt looks like he could do with some vitamin D. Nice human rights speech yesterday, but not worth the £13m he's cost us so far.

traitor? He's not a U.K. Citizen. And in any case it's no business of the SAS to deal with him

Monello

Post by Monello »

The Tick wrote:
Monello wrote:A divisive character for sure. Hero or coward, the snidey cunt looks like he could do with some vitamin D. Nice human rights speech yesterday, but not worth the £13m he's cost us so far.

traitor? He's not a U.K. Citizen. And in any case it's no business of the SAS to deal with him

£13m could have bought 86 MRI scanners, I'd rather use the money for that than on this heap of shit. I call him a traitor, sounds like you identify him as a patriot to the far right. He is a traitor because Wikileaks was acting collaboratively with the Russian Government in the leaking of hacked material. That is against the law, and he is a coward for not coming out to face his charges. If he is innocent, then get a lawyer like anyone else and build a defence. Don't hide behind the settee in a foreign embassy.

The next time he comes to his embassy window for his daily rays, someone should shoot the cunt.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Monello wrote:
The Tick wrote:

£13m could have bought 86 MRI scanners, I'd rather use the money for that than on this heap of shit. I call him a traitor, sounds like you identify him as a patriot to the far right. He is a traitor because Wikileaks was acting collaboratively with the Russian Government in the leaking of hacked material. That is against the law, and he is a coward for not coming out to face his charges. If he is innocent, then get a lawyer like anyone else and build a defence. Don't hide behind the settee in a foreign embassy.

The next time he comes to his embassy window for his daily rays, someone should shoot the cunt.

Has wikileaks been factually wrong about anything?

Now all of a sudden it's the ruskies

The narrative is laughable
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Monello

Post by Monello »

What's factually being correct got anything to do with it? That's the whole point isn't it, he leaked secret CIA documents data. Do you believe anyone should be able to see everything? I'd say that was a pretty dangerous state of play.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Monello wrote:
The Tick wrote:

He's not a traitor to the uk as he is not British. So no need for the SAS. And what he did in exposing western misdeeds should be admired by all those who appreciate truth. And if the British government chose to waste money chasing him at the behest of America then that is their stupidity. He entered the equador embassy to escape political persecution

Monello

Post by Monello »

The Tick wrote:
Monello wrote:
The Tick wrote:

He's not a traitor to the uk as he is not British. So no need for the SAS. And what he did in exposing western misdeeds should be admired by all those who appreciate truth. And if the British government chose to waste money chasing him at the behest of America then that is their stupidity. He entered the equador embassy to escape political persecution

Incorrect, he entered the Equador embassy to avoid criminal charges. He has also broken the law in this country by defying a British police order.
Last edited by Monello on Sat May 20, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.