Assange is free, spurious rape charges dropped

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Ralph
Forum Admin

Re: Assange is free, spurious rape charges dropped

Post by Ralph »

Wikileaks Refused to Publish Leaks On The Russian Government.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wi ... -campaign/

A bit naive to think they would tbh. Perhaps it wasn’t clear they were a tool of the Russian State back then.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

If you have had the police experience you claim, you will know that informants have to be given extremely careful treatment. Not only so that they will not be publicly exposed, but even so that they are unknown to other police officers.

Indeed there are events where if it is clear an informer was involved, the name is not needed, because it is obvious.

So take that and apply it to people informing on planned terrorism, movements of key terrorists, and so on. If they are ever exposed terrorist organisations will punish not just them but their families in as unpleasant and public a way as they can. And have done.

But Assange is so wrapped up in his ego and persona he does not consider, or care, to redact those pieces of information.

He is a long way from being the hero you see.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Gregory Follis

Post by Gregory Follis »

I can understand thick as shitters like Pamela Anderson and Diane Abbott supporting this cunt, but I'm puzzled why anyone with a brain bigger than a small pea would.
If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

He's a complete arsehole, but wikileaks is a great thing.

I don't like him, but I certainly don't advocate his inevietable murder by the American government.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Hillman avenger

Why would he be "inevitably murdered"?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

He'd certainly be at risk having revealed FBI , CIA and electoral corruption
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Hillman avenger wrote:Why would he be "inevitably murdered"?
Hillman I will wager you everything I own that he is dead within 5 years.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:If you have had the police experience you claim, you will know that informants have to be given extremely careful treatment. Not only so that they will not be publicly exposed, but even so that they are unknown to other police officers.

Indeed there are events where if it is clear an informer was involved, the name is not needed, because it is obvious.

So take that and apply it to people informing on planned terrorism, movements of key terrorists, and so on. If they are ever exposed terrorist organisations will punish not just them but their families in as unpleasant and public a way as they can. And have done.

But Assange is so wrapped up in his ego and persona he does not consider, or care, to redact those pieces of information.

I doubt that Julian A has exposed any informants, ( as opposed to informers ) who've been bubbling up bank robbers or murderers. The main reason you'd protect informants is to safeguard future information by the way, not because they're nice people. ( Cause they're generally not).
In Irish terrorist matters that's even more so. Yes I've got a lot of experience in handling snouts and touts thanks. That's why I can tell you that no one would ever ever ever refer to them on paper or a computer by their real name or in any way which makes them identifiable. They'd have a code name, a reference number and even then they'd be known in the closest circles by a completely false name ,address and age.
Thus , if Billy Smith is named in any documents which could be read or hacked, it'll really be Bobby Jones.
If anyone's trying to suggest that wiki leaks has exposed actual informants they're lying. Where did you pick up that little character blackening snippet from incidentally - the BBC by any chance ?

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:If you have had the police experience you claim, you will know that informants have to be given extremely careful treatment. Not only so that they will not be publicly exposed, but even so that they are unknown to other police officers.

I doubt that Julian A has exposed any informants, ( as opposed to informers ) who've been bubbling up bank robbers or murderers. The main reason you'd protect informants is to safeguard future information by the way, not because they're nice people. ( Cause they're generally not).
In Irish terrorist matters that's even more so. Yes I've got a lot of experience in handling snouts and touts thanks. That's why I can tell you that no one would ever ever ever refer to them on paper or a computer by their real name or in any way which makes them identifiable. They'd have a code name, a reference number and even then they'd be known in the closest circles by a completely false name ,address and age.
Thus , if Billy Smith is named in any documents which could be read or hacked, it'll really be Bobby Jones.
If anyone's trying to suggest that wiki leaks has exposed actual informants they're lying. Where did you pick up that little character blackening snippet from incidentally - the BBC by any chance ?

People have died as a result of his disclosures.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well again I shall ask you - which people ? Do you know any details of the cases or are you just quoting some blanket claim made by the BBC or similar vested interest ?
Who are these people exactly ? What are their names and who killed them ?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Yes, people have died ass result of Benghazi
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Why does Assange refuse to publish information about Putin and Putin friendly regimes? Rhetorical question. Anyone who hasn’t got their head firmly up their arse knows why.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Perhaps he thinks revealing the corrupt activities of our own governments are more pressing than interfering with Russia. A lot of people agree with that

paolo

Post by paolo »

Maybe the response of the brainwashed to what Hillary has done

Ie, nothing, made him think what’s the point of truth bombing the ruskies
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar