John Bercow

In-depth debate on all topical issues
birdie

Re: John Bercow

Post by birdie »

Vespa wrote:
shabbado wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:You don't have to like the man, but he has been standing up for our system of democracy against thugs and bullies serving their masters. And he has stopped them.
What's funny here is the people who go on about "the establishment" stopping Brexit...but it's the establishment, complete with Lord Snooty, that's struggling here.
Glad to say.

Done his utmost to stop us leaving the EU as per the result of the referendum more like.

How?

What exactly has he done to prevent us from leaving the EU?
Given he doesn't vote.

Well, he does, but only when the vote is tied.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

birdie wrote:
Vespa wrote:
shabbado wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:You don't have to like the man, but he has been standing up for our system of democracy against thugs and bullies serving their masters. And he has stopped them.
What's funny here is the people who go on about "the establishment" stopping Brexit...but it's the establishment, complete with Lord Snooty, that's struggling here.
Glad to say.

Done his utmost to stop us leaving the EU as per the result of the referendum more like.

How?

What exactly has he done to prevent us from leaving the EU?
Given he doesn't vote.

Well, he does, but only when the vote is tied.

And in favour of the Government. :mrgreen:
A joyless arsehole.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Bercow kicked Rees Mogg apparently.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.expr ... o-deal/amp

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Jumped up little toad will already have most of his memoirs written stabbing the backs of all and sundry.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

delboy1983 wrote:Jumped up little toad will already have most of his memoirs written stabbing the backs of all and sundry.

Oh dear, now Bercow. You seem to be dishing out a load of abuse against those you don’t like, del. Why so upset?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

delboy1983 wrote:Jumped up little toad will already have most of his memoirs written stabbing the backs of all and sundry.

He won't see it that way Del, and neither will those defending him. If he's have been a Brexiteer and acted impartially in favour of those who voted leave, I can't imagine the scenes.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:

He won't see it that way Del, and neither will those defending him. If he's have been a Brexiteer and acted impartially in favour of those who voted leave, I can't imagine the scenes.

He’s a staunch defender of parliamentary democracy who won’t be bullied by the foreign owned, right wing press.

Unfortunately there’s too many people in this country who don’t know what to think until they’ve read the Daily Mail, Sun, Express etc.

Imagine that Zambo. What kind of fucking moron decides what to think based on what they read in the Daily Mail?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:

He’s a staunch defender of parliamentary democracy who won’t be bullied by the foreign owned, right wing press.

Unfortunately there’s too many people in this country who don’t know what to think until they’ve read the Daily Mail, Sun, Express etc.

Imagine that Zambo. What kind of fucking moron decides what to think based on what they read in the Daily Mail?

No idea, can you name one of these 'fucking morons'?

Some might say the same about those who take in the shite The Guardian, Independent and the BBC shell out, but I think it's rather silly to assume that people believe everything they read or see from any media outlet, and from that they decide what to think. It's just another very poor attempt at an insult and a put down.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:

Some might say the same about those who take in the shite The Guardian, Independent and the BBC shell out, but I think it's rather silly to assume that people believe everything they read or see from any media outlet, and from that they decide what to think. It's just another very poor attempt at an insult and a put down.

No names, just a general demographic which is largely a mass of disaffected people at the bottom of the social ladder always looking for someone else to blame for their ills, have to invent a grievance, told what to think by a bunch of establishment cunts living as tax exiles and generally incapable of thinking for themselves.

If this sort of feedback of the profile of the perennially outraged ‘readership’ doesn’t help, then we have to just keep banging the drum so that the message does eventually get through.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

kancutlawns wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:

No names, just a general demographic which is largely a mass of disaffected people at the bottom of the social ladder always looking for someone else to blame for their ills, have to invent a grievance, told what to think by a bunch of establishment cunts living as tax exiles and generally incapable of thinking for themselves.

If this sort of feedback of the profile of the perennially outraged ‘readership’ doesn’t help, then we have to just keep banging the drum so that the message does eventually get through.

Breathtaking snobbery as you look down on the masses :rolleyes:
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

It’s not snobbery at all. Zam asked to give names of people who read the DM which is not possible as it’s an online and paper publication that has millions of readers but he still manages to profile followers of the BBC, Guardian, Independent as low life, jobless scum. Perhaps you need to have a word with him if you’re precious about readers of the DM being described as people unable to think for themselves.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

delboy1983 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:

You’re a consistent opponent of a referendum on a no deal Brexit. What’s more snobbish than thinking the plebs are too thick to decide whether they want no deal Brexit or not?

Get off your Knees, stop tugging your forelock, and stop assuming politicians like Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, and Jacob Rees-Mogg et al know what’s best because they went to an expensive private school.

They don’t have your best interests’ at heart.

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/09/11/brex ... e-backers/

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote:It’s not snobbery at all. Zam asked to give names of people who read the DM which is not possible as it’s an online and paper publication that has millions of readers but he still manages to profile followers of the BBC, Guardian, Independent as low life, jobless scum. Perhaps you need to have a word with him if you’re precious about readers of the DM being described as people unable to think for themselves.

Not quite Lawns, I asked who are the fucking morons who think what they do, just on the basis of what they have read certain newspapers. You'd have to be completely brainwashed to do that. I certainly have read somethings and agreed with them. e.g when a totally unjust event has been allowed to happen without necessary action taken imo, and I think the likes of the DM do raise issues that a good proportion of the country are concerned about. Wouldn't take it any further than that though.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Ralph wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:

You’re a consistent opponent of a referendum on a no deal Brexit. What’s more snobbish than thinking the plebs are too thick to decide whether they want no deal Brexit or not?

Get off your Knees, stop tugging your forelock, and stop assuming politicians like Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, and Jacob Rees-Mogg et al know what’s best because they went to an expensive private school.

They don’t have your best interests’ at heart.

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/09/11/brex ... e-backers/

As you really start to get on my tits be advised that I voted to leave the EU ,nothing else mattered.
This democratic decision has been sabotaged for three years and the new PM has picked up the cudgel and is determined to ratify that decision and get us the hell out of there.If people stand to make money out of this they also stand to lose money if this does not happen.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:I think the likes of the DM do raise issues that a good proportion of the country are concerned about

Oh, definitely:
- Muslims
- immigrants
- house prices.

The End.
WOKE AND PROUD