Immigration, Asylum etc. Pt 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Immigration, Asylum etc. Pt 3

Post by Hillman avenger »

I know that.
But there is a lot of building now also.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Hillman avenger wrote:I know that.
But there is a lot of building now also.

Funny

:lol: :lol:

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

??
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... train.html

Strangely being refused asylum is a prime cause of mental illness. Have the World Health Organisation been notified ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Britain’s immigration system mixes ineptitude with cruelty

From: https://capx.co/britains-immigration-sy ... h-cruelty/

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I note that the ONS has been forced to accept that its estimates of migration from EU countries should be regarded as 'experimental'.
Although of course, they're only admitting to a relatively slight discrepancy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49420730
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

With too much time on my hands today, I started looking at some youtube videos of favourite speakers and found this snippet from Douglas Murray from a few years ago, - sums up mass immigration for me - I wonder if anyone on here disagrees with his comments, and in particular, finds them racist?
I think it's a good starting point for a debate, but it never seems to result in such:

Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Migrants have disappeared in the countryside after a number of migrants sailed
Ashore the East Sussex close. Only 17 have been detained so far. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-49928104
Man U and rangers

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:With too much time on my hands today, I started looking at some youtube videos of favourite speakers and found this snippet from Douglas Murray from a few years ago, - sums up mass immigration for me - I wonder if anyone on here disagrees with his comments, and in particular, finds them racist?
I think it's a good starting point for a debate, but it never seems to result in such:

Murray is a great right wing thinker and always worth a listen. I tend to view him as the next best replacement for Peter Hitchens when he finally hangs his gloves up.

There are lots more like him as the nominal conservative movement is huge yet heavily censored by the progressive media trying to pretend it hardly exists at all.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Quite a lot of gays are very conservative . Why so? - given the right is so homophobic. Unless not!

Iain Dale
Murray
Andrew Pierce
Milo
Steve Allen

^ Very LBC heavy I know

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

May as well just open them all up for total enrichment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ature.html
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:May as well just open them all up for total enrichment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ature.html

We all know that our borders have been like swiss cheese for decades.
Anyone who doesn't believe that the official population figures are underestimated by millions is deluded.
E & OE

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

m4rkb wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:With too much time on my hands today, I started looking at some youtube videos of favourite speakers and found this snippet from Douglas Murray from a few years ago, - sums up mass immigration for me - I wonder if anyone on here disagrees with his comments, and in particular, finds them racist?

Murray is a great right wing thinker and always worth a listen. I tend to view him as the next best replacement for Peter Hitchens when he finally hangs his gloves up.

There are lots more like him as the nominal conservative movement is huge yet heavily censored by the progressive media trying to pretend it hardly exists at all.

We are living in odd times. It is blasphemous to say 'immigration is bad for Britain', yet acceptable for politicians to make racist remarks such as 'six white men stuck in the past, conspiring to wreck our future'. Sure, she deleted the tweet but removing comments does not alter authors' opinions. In addition, many social media users agree with her and similar comments are spouted casually, often by so-called ordinary people, on a daily basis.

I am not right-wing. Any sane person knows that immigration is not bad for Britain but uncontrolled, mass immigration is. Why is uncontrolled immigration good for the country? Name one reason. Why are Hackney, Croydon, Brent, Haringey, Tower Hamlets, Southwark, Camden, Newham, and Westminster considered the most dangerous London Boroughs?* Change my mind.

*Source: https://www.churchillsecurity.co.uk/201 ... ated-2019/
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

lambrini wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

We are living in odd times. It is blasphemous to say 'immigration is bad for Britain', yet acceptable for politicians to make racist remarks such as 'six white men stuck in the past, conspiring to wreck our future'. Sure, she deleted the tweet but removing comments does not alter authors' opinions. In addition, many social media users agree with her and similar comments are spouted casually, often by so-called ordinary people, on a daily basis.

I am not right-wing. Any sane person knows that immigration is not bad for Britain but uncontrolled, mass immigration is. Why is uncontrolled immigration good for the country? Name one reason. Why are Hackney, Croydon, Brent, Haringey, Tower Hamlets, Southwark, Camden, Newham, and Westminster considered the most dangerous London Boroughs?* Change my mind.

*Source: https://www.churchillsecurity.co.uk/201 ... ated-2019/

I certainly agree with your comments, - 20 or so years ago, I regarded myself very much as 'not right wing' - I'd always voted labour, up to and including Blair's first victory in 1997.
Immigration wasn't an issue back then, quite simply because it really wasn't an issue, - net migration was bubbling around 50,000 a year and felt 'managed'. Few except knuckle-dragging stormfront types would have argued that immigration was 'bad for britain'.
But after not so many years, the open door policy that blair's government covertly applied led to noticeable changes to our inner cities, and it was obvious to anyone with commonsense that it was too many too fast. The 'indigenous' population felt threatened and moved out, and the new influx's cultures weren't always a comfy fit, as we've all seen.
But clever demonising of dissenting voices since then has meant that the mass-immigration, coupled with the multicultural doctrine has become a self-feeding monster, and here we are, - in a different country in less than a generation.
It could and should have been so different, managed migration was and is a good thing, but the establishment at the time of blair's government had a different agenda, - we were never given a chance to decide democratically if our society back then wanted to go down that route, and now it's too late.
Sorry to have gotten on my hobby horse on this, but as most on here know, - it's something I feel strongly about.
But anyway, - I'm certainly not likely to be changing your mind regarding your last paragraph.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Sweden living the multiculturalists' dream:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe ... iNBDdtb7t4
E & OE