Immigration, Asylum etc. Pt 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Roy Twing

Re: Immigration, Asylum etc. Pt 3

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:The drain in terms of education, healthcare, etc, is thought to be lower in immigrants than in "the rest of us"
For various reasons
The majority are young, unmarried and coming from societies where healthcare is only for the rich ( I suppose that includes the US, come to think of it).
https://fullfact.org/europe/eu-immigrat ... ssure-nhs/
The major drain on the NHS is the ageing population where people typically have several conditions, some of them chronic, and once in the hospital system end up "bed-blocking" because of inadequate social care.

Not wanting to divert too much from your pinocchio(sp) moment above (I too would like to read more of this don quixote roadtrip
:lol:), - the very notion of including pensions into the cost comparison when looking at migration is just another despicable diversion by the establishment, and one which people like you gladly grasp, for some strange reason.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Zambo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I was in Birmingham last night and on the way back, took a bus to where our car was parked. which was Hall Green.

This bus passes through Sparkbrook and Spark hill and not surprisingly had maybe 10 asian people on it.
A white lady in her late fifties/early sixties spoke very loudly towards where most of the asian passengers were sitting.
"Theresa May was right , you should so back to where you came from"..after she left one of the asians pointed out that this was the reason he was on the bus- to go home.
"Wait till Brexit- then you'll be sorted out"..she perhaps hadn't quite grasped what Brexit is about.

What was noticeable was how the other passengers remained calm. One young and prosperous-looking young asian even smiled a little.

I got the impression that this was not a new experience for them.

Sorry Hillman, but this bit gave you away.

'This bus passes through Sparkbrook and Spark hill and not surprisingly had maybe 10 asian people on it.'

At a loss to know why this "gives me away".
Have been to the area many times. When we used to live in Oxfordshire we sometimes drove up there for a meal.
As far as Tuesday is concerned....
Drove to Birmingham at about 1530, parked near Hall Green, had a meal there, caught the 6 bus and got off at Digbeth. Walked through the maze of roadworks and building to get to the Symphony Hall ( very impressive place). Left the Hall at about 2200, got a taxi back to Digbeth and got the no 6 back to where I had parked. Single deck, West midlands bus. Probably 15 or so people on it, of whom about 10 were asian. The woman who did the abusing got off at a stop near the Golden (?) supermarket, which I think is an area which might be called Springfield.
OK???
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I was in Birmingham last night and on the way back, took a bus to where our car was parked. which was Hall Green.

This bus passes through Sparkbrook and Spark hill and not surprisingly had maybe 10 asian people on it.
A white lady in her late fifties/early sixties spoke very loudly towards where most of the asian passengers were sitting.
"Theresa May was right , you should so back to where you came from"..after she left one of the asians pointed out that this was the reason he was on the bus- to go home.
"Wait till Brexit- then you'll be sorted out"..she perhaps hadn't quite grasped what Brexit is about.

What was noticeable was how the other passengers remained calm. One young and prosperous-looking young asian even smiled a little.

'This bus passes through Sparkbrook and Spark hill and not surprisingly had maybe 10 asian people on it.'

Have been to the area many times. When we used to live in Oxfordshire we sometimes drove up there for a meal.
Drove to Birmingham at about 1530, parked near Hall Green, had a meal there, caught the 6 bus and got off at Digbeth. Walked through the maze of roadworks and building to get to the Symphony Hall ( very impressive place). Left the Hall at about 2200, got a taxi back to Digbeth and got the no 6 back to where I had parked. Single deck, West midlands bus. Probably 15 or so people on it, of whom about 10 were asian. The woman who did the abusing got off at a stop near the Golden (?) supermarket, which I think is an area which might be called Springfield.
OK???

And you expect us to believe that?

:lol: :lol:

Pure Comedy gold!

:lol:

Hillman avenger

Heenan.

Your opinion on ANYTHING is valueless to me.

As for the truth of my experience, I know what it was and if you are too thick and/or prejudiced to deal with it, that's your problem.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote:

OK???

Nah, there is no way you would be on a bus through Sparkhill and Sparkbrook and only have 10 asians on board. :lol:

btw Sparkhill is just one word. :wink:

Was up in Hall Green not that long ago Hillman, stopped at the Premier Stratford Rd
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Hillman avenger

Interesting but wrong.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Hillman avenger wrote:Heenan.

Your opinion on ANYTHING is valueless to me.

As for the truth of my experience, I know what it was and if you are too thick and/or prejudiced to deal with it, that's your problem.

I only asked you if you expected us to believe your story?

Im not calling you a liar.... I just find your story hilarious

As Mr Roddy mentioned earlier... You certainly have a sense of humour.... Stand up comedian

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Blimey, - hillman mitty is still pretending his story wasn't just a dream?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hillman avenger wrote: At a loss to know why this "gives me away".
OK???

Ignore the cynics and goading, Hillman. Btw I thought we were supposed to debate the thread and not the poster. Glad you enjoyed it in Birmingham. Do you generally like it when you come up here? Hall Green and Olton have poncey eating places.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

kancutlawns wrote:
OK???

Ignore the cynics and goading, Hillman. Btw I thought we were supposed to debate the thread and not the poster. Glad you enjoyed it in Birmingham. Do you generally like it when you come up here? Hall Green and Olton have poncey eating places.

Who has debated the poster (Mr Hillman) and what fucking "goading"?

You're not exactly the most polite and pleasant poster and we're not thick not to realise that your post is pure and simply "shit - stirring"

Hillman avenger

kancutlawns wrote:
OK???

Yes thanks.
A while since we had been. They've really ripped up the city centre, haven't they?
A few years ago I was there when it was my birthday and I chose for us to eat at a Polish restaurant somewhere near Digbeth. What a place! Done out inside all in wood, and for some reason sheepskins attached to the ceiling.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Well at least horatio mitty still knows how to google, so that's something.
E & OE

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Hillman avenger wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
OK???

Yes thanks.
A while since we had been. They've really ripped up the city centre, haven't they?
A few years ago I was there when it was my birthday and I chose for us to eat at a Polish restaurant somewhere near Digbeth. What a place! Done out inside all in wood, and for some reason sheepskins attached to the ceiling.

love it.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:for some reason sheepskins attached to the ceiling.

Probably held the contents of that night's menu. Maybe their bins were full .
Is there a local farmer on the lookout for stolen livestock ? Still makes a change from emptying our fishing lakes.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Roddy wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
OK???

Yes thanks.

love it.

They ripped up the city centre well over a decade ago.