BBC Bias - Part 2

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Roy Twing

Re: BBC Bias - Part 2

Post by Roy Twing »

A lighthearted take on the lunacy that has infested us - not specifically targeting the bbc, but if the cap fits (and it certainly does):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... enses.html
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

m4rkb wrote:They haven't reported on the three recent bans into the UK by three conservative commentators either bearing in mind it's one of the biggest stories of the day. Naturally the mainstream media describe them all as 'far right' as all even 'small c' conservatives are now described in this way.
The three in question are Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone and her boyfriend Martin Sellner who were prevented entry to the UK under terrorist legislation.

May I remind you this is a conservative government which has done this but we all know they are leftist liberals

Here's a picture of these two female far right terrorists.

Meanwhile, the UK government has let back into the UK over 400 ISIS fighters and lavished them with prizes to integrate them back into British society, not to mention a whole host of other Islamic extremists they have willingly let in.

We are watching a concerted assault on moderate right wing values here being described as extremism just so they can silence their own impotence over proper terrorism rather than admit it's out of control.

There's lots of commentary on this on the internet at present, but I'll give you the first part of PJWs sarcastic take on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h45n1CSetiM

This is what scares me. They banned these two, how long before they start knocking on the doors of those with slight right wing leanings? Have the Left gone completely mad or something about not wanting to have open and frank debates about the state the world is in?
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

LordLaret wrote:
m4rkb wrote:They haven't reported on the three recent bans into the UK by three conservative commentators either bearing in mind it's one of the biggest stories of the day. Naturally the mainstream media describe them all as 'far right' as all even 'small c' conservatives are now described in this way.
The three in question are Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone and her boyfriend Martin Sellner who were prevented entry to the UK under terrorist legislation.

May I remind you this is a conservative government which has done this but we all know they are leftist liberals

Meanwhile, the UK government has let back into the UK over 400 ISIS fighters and lavished them with prizes to integrate them back into British society, not to mention a whole host of other Islamic extremists they have willingly let in.

We are watching a concerted assault on moderate right wing values here being described as extremism just so they can silence their own impotence over proper terrorism rather than admit it's out of control.

There's lots of commentary on this on the internet at present, but I'll give you the first part of PJWs sarcastic take on it.

This is what scares me. They banned these two, how long before they start knocking on the doors of those with slight right wing leanings? Have the Left gone completely mad or something about not wanting to have open and frank debates about the state the world is in?

They're not even waiting for that. Youtuber Count Dankula was today convicted of hate crime for making his dog do a nazi salute as a joke.

The ultra liberal agenda has been such a dismal failure in gaining the support of normal people they are now literally having to enforce it by authoritarian jackboot methods.

Anyone remotely concerned about the consequences of anything they push on us is now convicted - rather than previously just accused , of hate crime.

Hate crime is just another form of terrorism if you think about it, so that will be the next step unless we grow the balls enough to stop it.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

m4rkb wrote:
LordLaret wrote:

They're not even waiting for that. Youtuber Count Dankula was today convicted of hate crime for making his dog do a nazi salute as a joke.

The ultra liberal agenda has been such a dismal failure in gaining the support of normal people they are now literally having to enforce it by authoritarian jackboot methods.

Anyone remotely concerned about the consequences of anything they push on us is now convicted - rather than previously just accused , of hate crime.

Hate crime is just another form of terrorism if you think about it, so that will be the next step unless we grow the balls enough to stop it.

I was going to make a seperate topic about Count Dankula since I follow it via the Kotaku Reddit (I am a Pro GamerGater) but I'd probably bee shot down in flames for admitting such.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Appalling state of affairs, when a man talking nonsense to a dog is a crime. It's worth noting that the sheriff used the word offensive a number of times, to justify the verdict.

"In my view it is a reasonable conclusion that the video is grossly offensive"

"The accused knew that the material was offensive and knew why it was offensive."

"Despite that the accused made a video containing anti-Semitic content and he would have known it was grossly offensive to many Jewish people."

Perhaps those that say freedom is speech is alive and well, might like to take the blinkers off.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Darkyboy wrote:Appalling state of affairs, when a man talking nonsense to a dog is a crime. It's worth noting that the sheriff used the word offensive a number of times, to justify the verdict.

"In my view it is a reasonable conclusion that the video is grossly offensive"

"The accused knew that the material was offensive and knew why it was offensive."

"Despite that the accused made a video containing anti-Semitic content and he would have known it was grossly offensive to many Jewish people."

Perhaps those that say freedom is speech is alive and well, might like to take the blinkers off.

I get the impression the verdicts these 'courts' are reaching -and the judges presiding over them, are somewhat under duress from twitter mobs and other forms of prominent political movements rather than the actual letter of the law.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Whats lost on people a lot nowadays is the definition of freedom of speech isnt and has never been, to say exactly as you want.

Take Jon Gaunt, for instance. He completely misunderstands free speech and is outraged he cant be massively racist, and the fact he cant be massively racist is an infringement of his civil liberties. No its not. The idea of freedom of speech is that your voice is equal to any one elses, no matter your stature, not "I should be allowed to spout whatever hatred I want" It was never about that, its about having a voice. This has been horribly twisted recently. You can't and have never been able to say exactly what you want.
Build Back More Betterer

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

That pug video was an obvious poor attempt at humour, he was comparing a dog to Hitler for god's sake.

This country is warped.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:A lighthearted take on the lunacy that has infested us - not specifically targeting the bbc, but if the cap fits (and it certainly does):

Sharing Richard Littlejohn articles and expecting people to take you seriously…
:rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

I've been left-wing all my life, always voted Labour and perceived the Tories as the enemy.

Nowaday's though, the Left are doing all the PR work for the Right-Wing.

It's genuinely embarrassing how the Left behave.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Roy Twing wrote:A lighthearted take on the lunacy that has infested us - not specifically targeting the bbc, but if the cap fits (and it certainly does):

Magnificent tour de force by Richie L. Will be deliberately not read but still vilified by those with closed minds.
There's no poem, just prose.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:I've been left-wing all my life, always voted Labour and perceived the Tories as the enemy.

Nowaday's though, the Left are doing all the PR work for the Right-Wing.

It's genuinely embarrassing how the Left behave.

Not just the left, Blue

All of them.

Politics in the UK has never been at a lower point, imo.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:

'Seriously'? what part of 'lighthearted' didn't you understand? :roll: :roll:
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Then why share the link, if you don't want others to read it? :roll: :roll:
WOKE AND PROUD

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Then why share the link, if you don't want others to read it? :roll: :roll:

Where did I say I didn't want others to read it?
My god, you're on even worse form than usual today, - keep on posting. :wink: :wink:
E & OE