BBC Bias - Part 2

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Darkyboy

Re: BBC Bias - Part 2

Post by Darkyboy »

Kowalski wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I had a look at how TOTP was shared between presenters.
I was surprised at how many there were
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_T ... presenters
Maybe it's subsequent revelations that makes us remember Saville., but in fact there were a dozen or so regulars

Pathetic!

Jimmy Savile was an integral part of the BBC. To make out Savile only had brief and minor role at the BBC is completely twisting the reality and whitewashing the BBC of any blame whatsoever.

It truly is disgusting how you sink to such depth to protect the BBC monster

Indeed. Jimmy Saville wasn't just a presenter though. He was one of the faces of the BBC during his time there, the same as Terry Wogan and Bruce Forsyth. To make out that Saville was just passing through, as it were, is to ignore the truth. Which it seems, was what the BBC did, until forced to do otherwise.

As is obvious to anyone with half a brain Darkyboy.

Not sure what Hillman is arguing about.

He was a nasty nonce and a lot of people at the BBC turned a blind eye to it, the same for Stoke Mandeville.

Heads should roll but they never will, such is the world.

Well Stoke Mandeville were reliant on Saville unfortunately for them, but yes, people should be held accountable. As for the BBC, they pride themselves on their news reporting and investigations. Yet they didn't investigate Saville? That just doesn't make sense.

As you say, heads should roll, but they will not. The truth will only come out (if ever) when those involved are long gone.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

I may be wrong (& happy for someone to show me that I am), but the BBC seems to be completely ignoring the Telford abuse scandal.

Certainly it's online output is. You have to go into 'Regions' & then 'Shropshire' before you can find any reference to it.

Wonder why that could be?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Steve Hunt wrote:I may be wrong (& happy for someone to show me that I am), but the BBC seems to be completely ignoring the Telford abuse scandal.

Certainly it's online output is. You have to go into 'Regions' & then 'Shropshire' before you can find any reference to it.

you would almost believe that the BBC had an agenda, especially concerning child abuse, and the massive systematic abuses in telford

but of course, they don't :roll:
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Steve Hunt wrote:I may be wrong (& happy for someone to show me that I am), but the BBC seems to be completely ignoring the Telford abuse scandal.

Indeed Steve, - glad you brought it up.
Naturally, I'd noticed it but not much point in my highlighting it for obvious reasons.
Another day, another 'nothing to do with a certain religion' grooming gang case.
It should be a massive scandal, headlining the BBC and other national media, but it isn't, and it's not hard to guess why.

Now, the usual suspects, if they can even be be bothered, will be googling all sorts of combinations to try to prove you wrong about the BBC's coverage of this case.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Here's a good summary of the bbc's despicsble stance on the scandal that is the mass muslim rape of british children:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/t ... x-scandal/
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

They haven't reported on the three recent bans into the UK by three conservative commentators either bearing in mind it's one of the biggest stories of the day. Naturally the mainstream media describe them all as 'far right' as all even 'small c' conservatives are now described in this way.
The three in question are Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone and her boyfriend Martin Sellner who were prevented entry to the UK under terrorist legislation.

May I remind you this is a conservative government which has done this but we all know they are leftist liberals

Here's a picture of these two female far right terrorists.

Meanwhile, the UK government has let back into the UK over 400 ISIS fighters and lavished them with prizes to integrate them back into British society, not to mention a whole host of other Islamic extremists they have willingly let in.

We are watching a concerted assault on moderate right wing values here being described as extremism just so they can silence their own impotence over proper terrorism rather than admit it's out of control.

There's lots of commentary on this on the internet at present, but I'll give you the first part of PJWs sarcastic take on it.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

m4rkb wrote: Meanwhile, the UK government has let back into the UK over 400 ISIS fighters and lavished them with prizes to integrate them back into British society, not to mention a whole host of other Islamic extremists they have willingly let in.

We are watching a concerted assault on moderate right wing values here being described as extremism just so they can silence their own impotence over proper terrorism rather than admit it's out of control.

No problem, we can unbrainwash them instantly.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

An interesting short video which highlights the BBC's bias against the 'far right':

E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The BBC may be a disgusting nonce ring, but Tommy Robinson is a mong of epic proportions.
Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

That's a matter of opinion obviously, but at least we all are not compelled to pay a tax whether we want to watch him or not.
And of course, - that wasn't the point of the clip, - it was the admission by the assumed BBC cameraman/reporter that the BBC sees any concerns about muslim extremism & mass immigration as 'far right'.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Just listened to as much as i could stand of unmitigated multiculturalist propaganda on R4 just now called the ferryhill philosophers, take a listen if you need to know what bbc bias is about.
E & OE

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

IT was a play. They didn't write it.
Just like they had a play about the Mitfords a few months ago.
FFS Roy, where do you stop?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Like when John McDonnell says a Conservative MP should be lynched, it is fine because he is quoting someone else?

The BBC cannot just abdicate responsibility for it's output, any more than an MP can by saying "I'm only quoting another person."
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:IT was a play. They didn't write it.
Just like they had a play about the Mitfords a few months ago.
FFS Roy, where do you stop?

In direct answer to your question hillman (yes, I know it is a novelty to some :roll:) - when I am not forced to pay a tax to the bbc before I can receive non-bbc products, I then couldn't give a stuff what propaganda they spout (any more than I care about the likes of the guardian) - until then, I'll criticise that organisation whenever I see examples of its bias.

Did you actually listen to that 'play' hillman? - the part I heard was actually justifying polygamy on the grounds of multicultural cohesion.

As darky says, - the bbc is responsible for its output whether produced internally or not, - your defence tactic of it is frankly less than pathetic.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Given the vast majority of people do not want the BBC's social agenda pumped down their throats from multiculturalism to trans-genderism it makes me wonder what percentage of the population these media activists actually constitute compared to the rest of us.

A few months back I could not put on R4 without some promotion of transgender rights being encountered within minutes. They even played a clip from the Blue Planet detailing how some fish or other changed gender.

They really do live in a tiny bubble and consider their role is to re-educate the rest of us.