Putin

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Re: Putin

Post by Robert Heenan »

Hillman avenger wrote:Don't dispute he was elected.
Although it might yet be seen that it was with the help of Russian interference.
The point I made was that he has taken a string of actions which harm democracy.

What harms democracy is the likes of you and your ilk who are unwilling to accept the democratic decision of the people, examples of which are Brexit and President Donald Trump

The alleged Russian interference in the elections of the most heavily fortified and security conscience nation in the world is just another bunch of sour grapes and whinging by you and your ilk.

It's more believable that Barack Hussain Obama, a member of the Muslim brotherhood was helped into becoming the President of the United States of America by a network of Muslim brotherhood which had infiltrated the corridors of power

There's alot more!

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Robert Heenan wrote:
Although it might yet be seen that it was with the help of Russian interference.
The point I made was that he has taken a string of actions which harm democracy.

What harms democracy is the likes of you and your ilk who are unwilling to accept the democratic decision of the people, examples of which are Brexit and President Donald Trump

The alleged Russian interference in the elections of the most heavily fortified and security conscience nation in the world is just another bunch of sour grapes and whinging by you and your ilk.

It's more believable that Barack Hussain Obama, a member of the Muslim brotherhood was helped into becoming the President of the United States of America by a network of Muslim brotherhood which had infiltrated the corridors of power

There's alot more!

Indeed.
Build Back More Betterer

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ilk and tina turner
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Robert Heenan wrote:

There's alot more!

Hello Robert.
The reason why the "democracy deniers" are constantly having a go at Russia and President Putin is because it's the one significantly large country which is rejecting globalism.
Well, at least that's why those who dictate such matters are doing it. The reason why some of the specimens here are doing it is because they are unwitting tools of those who will enslave them and they are rewarded by the apparent approval of the same devils .
You can't tell them though Robert - they think they understand what they're talking about and they're insufficiently educated to see the bigger picture.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Like trying to teach a budgie Latin really.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Johnson should have been immediately sacked for his comments about Putin (World Cup/1936 Olympics/Nazi bollocks).

Send Russia the proof of their involvement in the nerve gas attack and in the meantime stfu and stop embarrassing us and insulting the Russian people. They fought hard with us to eliminate Nazi opression.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Zambo wrote:Johnson should have been immediately sacked for his comments about Putin (World Cup/1936 Olympics/Nazi bollocks).

Send Russia the proof of their involvement in the nerve gas attack and in the meantime stfu and stop embarrassing us and insulting the Russian people. They fought hard with us to eliminate Nazi opression.

Not sure about being sacked, but it was a stupid and insulting thing to say. Something about the way this is being handled smells wrong. I understand that governments use a war of words to deflect from domestic problems, but this seems like part of something bigger. A conspiracy theorist would probably say that we are being directed by the US, NATO or the EU and they may well be right.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:Johnson should have been immediately sacked for his comments about Putin (World Cup/1936 Olympics/Nazi bollocks).

Got to agree with you there in denouncing Johnson although sacking him might be a step too far. I'd much rather see him step back down to earth as an intellectual politician in the mould of Rees Mogg myself but he does seem to pirsue his politics with some kind of act attached to it. This is all well and good while he's doing beneficial things for the country by dint of his eccentricity but I feel he does go too far sometimes.

As far as Russian situation is concerned, I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment that Russia is one of the last bastions against the complete domination of globalism. They may not be the most savoury of people to deal with but they certainly protect what they want to keep precious to themselves in a way that gains more respect from the right wing these days (being natural conservatives) than you see from the modern left, which as far as I'm concerned is a rag-tag and bobtail conglomeration of young idiots encouraged to vote en masse for something they are likely to regret later when they realise what game is being played.

The desperation to demonise everything Russia makes me stop and think if all these accusations have any substance and frankly I take the whole lot with a massive pinch of salt.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

PG30 wrote:
Rossco wrote:
PG30 wrote:
Rossco wrote:Not to derail the thread.....just my wee lad came into the living room earlier blasting this on his phone. We both looked at each other and simply nodded at each other.

What an anthem.

Out of interest how old is your kid?

Old enough to make his own decisions very soon. Thank God.

You any kids dude?

Nah mate, not yet

I just had an image of a 3 year wearing a ushanka walking into your living room

:lol: :lol:
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

This nerve agent weapons grade Novichok one of the deadliest known to man now seems to have been sprayed on the Russians front door still allowing them to get in the car drive safely to Salisbury have something to eat and drink before they eventually succumbed in a park.

The policeman who bravely attended them was in a critical condition has now left hospital and returned home.

The daughter who was in a serious life threatening condition has now come of the critical list.

This now leaves the old guy critically ill but that may well change.

Meanwhile Britain have punished Russia for carrying out this operation and have persuaded the rest of the world to follow suit.

Comrade Putin would never put his hands up to this plot taken straight out of a Johnny English movie.
The nerve agent must have been the watered down version.

Whoever has put this master plan together is due Putin and the Russian people a large apology and Q needs sacked.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Does anyone actually believe this old bollocks then ?
It's such transparent crap that I'd hoped most people would see through it but apparently not.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Assuming Russia did do it then isn't all this a bit of an over reaction? I mean it's appalling that this is happened but not that long ago they tried it successfully with glowing salt and none of the queens at the Foreign Office so much as yawned or stopped filing their nails in response.

But this time the incompetent ass we have as PM is acting as if someone has broken into Number Ten, kicked the cat, shat on the family bible and impregnated the home help.

Not only that but all of a sudden our 'allies' - most of whom wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire - are also agog with indignation and fury.

A cynic might think that someone was waiting for an excuse for something.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

Even if they did do it, I don't really give a fuck.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

He's just a shill, like all the rest.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Basualdo wrote:Assuming Russia did do it then isn't all this a bit of an over reaction? I mean it's appalling that this is happened but not that long ago they tried it successfully with glowing salt and none of the queens at the Foreign Office so much as yawned or stopped filing their nails in response.

But this time the incompetent ass we have as PM is acting as if someone has broken into Number Ten, kicked the cat, shat on the family bible and impregnated the home help.

Not only that but all of a sudden our 'allies' - most of whom wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire - are also agog with indignation and fury.

A cynic might think that someone was waiting for an excuse for something.

Brilliant post.
:dart: