sent spies

surrounded his country with nukes

shot his plane down
conducted espionage

one day, he will react

remember, thus far, despite everythiung, he has not reacted

one day, they will get what they want

Indeed.

its a good job hes doesnt want the world as we know it to end, like our leaders do.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Re: Dead Ruskie/Brit spy guy

Post by kancutlawns »

Steve Hunt wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Could someone have bought the nerve agent from the Russians.

Possibly. Who knows? Though the target would suggest otherwise.

But in which case, it's surely incumbent on Putin to tell the West that.

If only to warn that more of the stuff is unaccounted for.

Imagine if ISIS got hold of it?

Rogue agents who distributed the product through an unorthodox route like Bulgarians, Serbs or Syrians perhaps.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

paolo wrote:isis only use american supplied equipment

I think you mean equipment manufactured in the US.
And if offered it, irrespective of where it came from, why would they refuse?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

By the way, I thought Corbyn's comments at PMQ yesterday were way wrong.

As for France, it looks like they waited until they did the joint US/Germany/France statement.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
paolo wrote:isis only use american supplied equipment

I think you mean equipment manufactured in the US.
And if offered it, irrespective of where it came from, why would they refuse?

I also mean supplied and trained by proxy
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Do we have any diplomats in Russia.Assuming so the Russians will deport them as retaliation.
That's how it usually goes. :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Hillman avenger

They have already said they will do that.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The weirdest thing about this is today, May went to visit the site where the incident allegedly happened.

Why? So some copper can take some time off beating up black people and noncing kids to point at a bench and say "yeah it was there" and they can all go home?

What the fuck is the point. This government seems genuinely insane.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

delboy1983 wrote:Do we have any diplomats in Russia.Assuming so the Russians will deport them as retaliation.
That's how it usually goes. :!:

Yes.
About 200 ball accounts

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
paolo wrote:france has spoken

post up the evidence, MyMay

Reminiscent of France's stance in the run up to the Iraq invasion, - I forget who was proven correct, and who were the liars at that time.
I must admit that I'm baffled by this seemingly suicidal rush to confront Russia,

Are you, Roy (& Paolo)?

You cannot have foriegn countries letting off deadly nerve agents in another country. Now you might say (reasonably) that how do we know it was authorised by Putin & the Kremlin. Well, apart from the fact that he has previous when it comes to poisoning 'undesirables' on foreign soil, the nerve agent has come from Russia. It is a Novichok agent which was developed by the former Soviet Union.
One way or another, Russia was involved. Why? Because no one else knows how to make the bloody stuff . Novichok precursor chemicals are also safer to transport and handle than ready-made nerve agents.

A for May's response, I'd say it is too timid. Putin is the type of man who will sieze upon weakness. Her response to a foreign country letting off a deadly nerve agent is imo, frankly pathetic.

But, as is always the case, it is interesting (& very telling) to see the international response. The Trump administration is fully behind UK, while Macron cannot muster the courage to stand up to Russia. For the last 18 months the liberal brigade have insisted that Trump is in hoc to Russia, whilst that nice Mr Macron was the antidote to all that. Perhaps now Hillman & Co may care to have a little re-think.

(Sorry for taking so long to reply)
I have no firm convictions of this (potentially grave) subject Steve, - I just vividly recall the messages being fed to us at the time of the iraq invasion, and of how convinced we were all meant to be that saddam had WMQs. This current propaganda (for want of a better word) from our politicians & media seems very similar to me. I wasn't convinced then, and I'm not convinced now.
It seems to me that in such a monumentally critical position as this, there should be no doubt whatsoever (and then some) that Russia committed this attempted assassination, - as with the WMQs, - I haven’t seen that 150% proof, - have you?
Also, - are we to believe that this country (and so many others) do not carry out similar killings in other countries, - why are we now making such a headlong rush to single out Russia at this time?
It just doesn’t make sense.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Roy Twing wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
paolo wrote:france has spoken

post up the evidence, MyMay

Reminiscent of France's stance in the run up to the Iraq invasion, - I forget who was proven correct, and who were the liars at that time.
I must admit that I'm baffled by this seemingly suicidal rush to confront Russia,

Are you, Roy (& Paolo)?

You cannot have foriegn countries letting off deadly nerve agents in another country. Now you might say (reasonably) that how do we know it was authorised by Putin & the Kremlin. Well, apart from the fact that he has previous when it comes to poisoning 'undesirables' on foreign soil, the nerve agent has come from Russia. It is a Novichok agent which was developed by the former Soviet Union.
One way or another, Russia was involved. Why? Because no one else knows how to make the bloody stuff . Novichok precursor chemicals are also safer to transport and handle than ready-made nerve agents.

A for May's response, I'd say it is too timid. Putin is the type of man who will sieze upon weakness. Her response to a foreign country letting off a deadly nerve agent is imo, frankly pathetic.

But, as is always the case, it is interesting (& very telling) to see the international response. The Trump administration is fully behind UK, while Macron cannot muster the courage to stand up to Russia. For the last 18 months the liberal brigade have insisted that Trump is in hoc to Russia, whilst that nice Mr Macron was the antidote to all that. Perhaps now Hillman & Co may care to have a little re-think.

(Sorry for taking so long to reply)
I have no firm convictions of this (potentially grave) subject Steve, - I just vividly recall the messages being fed to us at the time of the iraq invasion, and of how convinced we were all meant to be that saddam had WMQs. This current propaganda (for want of a better word) from our politicians & media seems very similar to me. I wasn't convinced then, and I'm not convinced now.
It seems to me that in such a monumentally critical position as this, there should be no doubt whatsoever (and then some) that Russia committed this attempted assassination, - as with the WMQs, - I haven’t seen that 150% proof, - have you?
Also, - are we to believe that this country (and so many others) do not carry out similar killings in other countries, - why are we now making such a headlong rush to single out Russia at this time?
It just doesn’t make sense.

I agree with a lot of what you say, Roy. And yes, we should wait until the nerve agent that has been sent to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons has been positively identified. But Theresa May saw this as an excellent opportunity of turning public attention away from her Brexit woes (yes, I am that cynical).

But, the boffins at Porton Down say that this nerve agent is Russian. Unless they have made a monumental cock up & the OPCW finds otherwise, we have to assume this to be the case. This is not some 'sexed up' Alistair Campbell dossier, Roy. This is a finding purely based on scientific analysis.

Therefore, if it is Russian, surely an explanation is needed?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

This story has gone extremely quiet.
I wonder why.
I was trying to see what the current situation is on this, but it's just been left in the hope it'll be forgotten about, it seems.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

birdie

Post by birdie »

Roy Twing wrote:This story has gone extremely quiet.
I wonder why.
I was trying to see what the current situation is on this, but it's just been left in the hope it'll be forgotten about, it seems.

So what is it you want? a daily chart with liquid intake and output? a daily accounting of their bowel movement? daily weight loss/gain? a weekly press conference?
I know that some dopes say that because the woman hasn't been put in front of the cameras she must be dead, same with the father,
Is that what the gripe is? they haven't been paraded like circus freaks for morons to gawp at ?

Why the obsession? If they had died it would all have been done and dusted.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I think a recent development I heard suggested something the size of a bag of sugar containing Novichok , enough to wipe out half of England was tipped over the door handle.

Several nightclubbers in the region thought it was coke and snorted the rest but were taken ill over the weekend but have since recovered.