Telford child sex abuse scandal

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Telford child sex abuse scandal

Post by paolo »

carcinogen wrote:Although I cannot abide the woman, Victoria Derbyshire interviewed one of the victims this morning and it is truly fucking grim. Another failure of social services on every level. The journalist who broke the story was there and she seemed quite fair minded, but kept being pushed to point out that some of the men who paid for the girls were white, some were Chinese too. When the girl described the 'rape room' a piece of me died and I haven't got many more pieces of my soul to give in this vile shithole of a society we've created for our children. I'm about ready to fuck off (you'll all be pleased to hear) and live far far away.

I felt and feel the same

The destruction of Britain as we know it is complete

I literally packed my bags and fucked off

Not an easy move and cost me a fortune and couldn’t get into oz so into Canada

Dangerous liberals, sickeningly so but the pros outweigh the cons

Spent past three days filming seals with my drone
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

theleader82 wrote:Successive governments have ignored the abuse for years because white working girls are the victims , and it doesn’t fit their multicultural agenda. I only use British owmed taxis and English or Greek owned chippies

There's a massive amount of irony in reading that from a Gary glitter fan.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

beingsoblase wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Successive governments have ignored the abuse for years because white working girls are the victims , and it doesn’t fit their multicultural agenda. I only use British owmed taxis and English or Greek owned chippies

That’s not relevant to the discussion topic.
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol: :lol: :lol: English or Greek owned chippes. Why did you dislike immigrants, Lead-o?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

Err yes it is.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

Err yes it is.

This is a discussion about the abuse of thousand s of girls in Telford
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

Err yes it is.

Doesn’t look like there’s much debate on the matter. Just tin hats and the BBC not covering the story unless I’m missing something. And you saying you only use Greek chippies but dislike immigrants.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

carcinogen wrote:Although I cannot abide the woman, Victoria Derbyshire interviewed one of the victims this morning and it is truly fucking grim. Another failure of social services on every level. The journalist who broke the story was there and she seemed quite fair minded, but kept being pushed to point out that some of the men who paid for the girls were white, some were Chinese too. When the girl described the 'rape room' a piece of me died and I haven't got many more pieces of my soul to give in this vile shithole of a society we've created for our children. I'm about ready to fuck off (you'll all be pleased to hear) and live far far away.

Keep posting though. 8)

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

pugsly wrote:

Is he off to Scotland?
Keep posting though. 8)

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

Err yes it is.

Doesn’t look like there’s much debate on the matter. Just tin hats and the BBC not covering the story unless I’m missing something. And you saying you only use Greek chippies but dislike immigrants.

I never said I dislike immigrants
Man U and rangers

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

Err yes it is.

Certain apologists only have one response on this topic, and that is to shout 'racist' and not have to think about the truth (and victims) too much.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

Err yes it is.

So why did you make ludicrous mentions about immigrants and Greek chippies?

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Welcome to the world of the first world feminist Steve!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Zambo wrote:That's what females are for according to some people.

BBC are a bit slow off the mark with this one.
Well, they're not really ones to cast judgement on stuff like this.

Saying their true feelings of "well played" and "can we get involved" might not go down too well.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer