Telford child sex abuse scandal

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Re: Telford child sex abuse scandal

Post by carcinogen »

The only time I have ever encountered racial abuse was in Manchester. I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again. Me and my Pakistani ladyfriend were returning back to our hotel after watching an Amir Khan fight. She was all dolled-up, looked great. A BMW drew up next to us and the windows came down, inside were 4 Pakistani men, all in their 20s, and they screamed abuse at her: "Are our own men dead?". I was more shaken up than she was! LOL. She just poo-pooed it,told me it happened all the time to her. These blokes have a serious problem with women in general, not just white women.

As for Jack Straw's views ... he can go fuck himself, he's a grade-A cunt.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Mubarek Ali, one of the Telford ringleaders jailed in 2013 following Operation Chalice is now a free man.

He served less than 5 years of his 22 year sentence.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Steve Hunt wrote:Mubarek Ali, one of the Telford ringleaders jailed in 2013 following Operation Chalice is now a free man.

Perhaps Another john warboys type of public outrage campaign might begin to get the message across to the fuckwits that make these decisions.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Steve Hunt wrote:Mubarek Ali, one of the Telford ringleaders jailed in 2013 following Operation Chalice is now a free man.

Oh isn't that lovely. Just the sort of chap we need to help re-build Britain. Let's sign-up Worboys as a rape-Zsar and pay him to be on a 'think-tank' with Sir Nick Clegg.

Is it just me who feels this country is going to fucking pot and something needs to be done about it? Fuck.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

beingsoblase wrote:

Perhaps Another john warboys type of public outrage campaign might begin to get the message across to the fuckwits that make these decisions.

You need the media behind such campaigns - and that ain't going to happen, - for obvious reasons.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Shockingly, I agree with Roy.

I don't have a problem with Muslims like Mr Roy, but I do have a problem with this cannot be racist attitude.

Its not racist, he's a fucking rapist.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:Shockingly, I agree with Roy.

I don't have a problem with Muslims like Mr Roy, but I do have a problem with this cannot be racist attitude.

Its not racist, he's a fucking rapist.

For the record, - I don't have a problem with ALL muslims (as you imply), - I do have a problem with muslims who are clearly 'incompatible' with our society.
The problem is that, unlike other cultures and religions, it appears there are a disproportionately large number of 'incompatibles' in that religion.
Don't you agree?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It appears to me, roy, that since the dawn of the Internet, there seems to be a huge rise in incompatible deviants in the whole of society. I Dont think religion comes into it.

Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I fail to see how you can arrive at that conclusion, but fair enough.
E & OE

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Roy Twing wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

You need the media behind such campaigns - and that ain't going to happen, - for obvious reasons.
Very true.
I was going to make that point myself, but it was a busy day so it had to be a quick un.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

As a true believer I believe all involved in this evil case and all the other evil cases and evil doing and actions through evil and sin and sickness the evil done on the truly most innocent souls that can be so in this world will get theirs.... In levels most here would even fail to understand or comprehend.

We are talking pure justice.... Devine justice.... Biblical proportions of justice served to those whom deserve it. When their time comes... And it will. Their debts will be paid in full.

As my Lord himself said.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ESV
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Another clip here that’s well worth a watch, - as usual Majid Nawaz managing to get the message of disproportionality across (one which still seems to be largely ignored) better than most (probably because the ‘establishment’ find it harder to shout down a muslim), whilst the other ethnic minority on the panel does the usual attempt at obfuscation (such as we see so often on here).
Anyway, worth a watch:

E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

This article is over a week old, so apologies if this has been posted before:

The BBC’s shameful silence on the Telford sex scandal:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/t ... x-scandal/

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Roy Twing wrote:Another clip here that’s well worth a watch, - as usual Majid Nawaz managing to get the message of disproportionality across (one which still seems to be largely ignored) better than most (probably because the ‘establishment’ find it harder to shout down a muslim), whilst the other ethnic minority on the panel does the usual attempt at obfuscation (such as we see so often on here).
Anyway, worth a watch:

As you say Roy, well worth a watch.