We need to talk about suicide

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

We need to talk about suicide

Post by carcinogen »

Sadly for you suicide isn't in my constitution. I prefer a slow-decline into oblivion through super-strength european lager. But we need to talk about suicide because the rates of people killing themselves, especially middle-aged men, are going through the roof. Or from the roof by a rope.

A close friend of mine killed herself on thursday and it's caught me short. She was in her 50s, a lovely lady, married with two beautiful girls (11, 15).

I can't fucking deal with it in all honestly. She threw herself into the river.

Fuck. What the FUCK is going on?!
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

paolo

Re: We need to talk about suicide

Post by paolo »

just sent flowers and card as an old friend's wife hung herself in feb

very sad
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

According to Peter Hitchens, anti-depressants are the root of all such evils.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Was going to ask. Carc and p - was there meds history?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

What is needed is more 1970's style white middle-class sitcoms .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Was going to ask. Carc and p - was there meds history?

Yes. I do believe she was on meds. To make matters worse (imo) she got a job in Norwich caring for mental patients. I don't think that did her any favours either. Don't laugh, but she was my hairdresser. The funny thing is, I'm not surprised she killed herself, but it's so fucking sad. She was a lovely lady. What a fucking waste. And then I get down thinking about Ian Huntley living. Something is rotten is Denmark my friends. This cannot be right. I'm having death fantasies now, you know what I mean? Just saying "fuck it" and murdering Tony Blair or some other cunt and spending the rest of my life in jail so I can finally focus on writing my memoirs. Why are so many evil cunts still alive and beautiful flowers killing themselves? I'm fucking sick of it folks. Seriously. Fuck SICK. OF. IT.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

A lot of depressed people about that aren't wearing a badge saying "I'm depressed" and lot who are depressed are not aware of it themselves.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Sorry for your loss and her family carc but the flaw in your thinking is monumentally stupid. You're sad end of. Sort yourself out bringing paedophiles and politicians into it. You have a 3% chance of getting sober and finding peace but there are people who can help you with that. Because YOU are a drunk idiot. You want to write memoirs like all alcoholics do and hark back to some opium ridden fool from the past .. this is 2018 your time can come if you want it.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

It's just content mate. Chill.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

carcinogen wrote:It's just content mate. Chill.

Just a discussion topic then,get the forum going :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Suicide is a fact of life .. fucking surrounded by it carc.
Content ? .. my good friend has killed herself so poor me. My next thought is Ian Huntley and Tony Blair, my memoirs and fucking Charles Bukowski ?, fucking halfwit dead beatniks and cunts .. you want to be a writer don't you ? Get sober, get relevant .. there's a fucking universe of knowledge you haven't a clue about cos you're drinking yourself ingloriously to death.
You're still alive .. sort yourself !! out more like. RIP for that poor gal.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Blimey. So much vitriol. Fuck sake. I wish I hadn't bothered.

(so do we) <--- See, I think of you, I even post replies to my own shit so you don't have to bother.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Was going to ask. Carc and p - was there meds history?

Hitchens is such a fucking tool.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:

Hitchens is such a fucking tool.

Peter or Chris? And don't say 'both'.