Happy Gerry Adams Day!

Post by Zippy »

"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zambo

Re: Happy Gerry Adams Day!

Post by Zambo »

'A kick in the teeth for the victims of terrorism' indeed.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Bill De Blasio is a prime piece of shit, this is no surprise. De Blasio's real name is Warren Wilhelm Jr. but that was of course nowhere near ethnic enough for his liberal sensibilities and he obviously wasn't going to get away calling himself D'Antwone Malcolm X Jefferson or anything like that so settled for Fauxtalian. I'm surprised he didn't go down da Oirish route as he's a WASP and pale enough to pass for a whiskey pickled plastic more than anything else. Liam O'Begorrah Flaherty O'Shaughnessy or something.

On an up note, the beardy nonce looks ill in that picture. I hope its slow and painful and he soon joins his evil kid raping father, Monkey, and the rest of his deceased molesting kin in the place where they can't get near the fire for Kennedys. After a great deal of suffering first, of course.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Good old Jezza. A fine man, so he is. He only did a little bit of raping and that.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:Good old Jezza. A fine man, so he is. He only did a little bit of raping and that.

'Twas only a bit o' craic.
Proud Gammon

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

'The Funeral Murders' was just on BBC2. About Michael Stone attacking the 'Gibraltar 3' funerals at Milltown then the two British soldiers getting killed at the follow up funeral three days later. Lots of talking heads including Gerry. Interesting but told me little I did not know: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b ... al-murders
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

You know Gerry Adams only did what he felt he should from where he was standing. It was a war and it's over.
He was my enemy but no more.
Time for people to put it away and remember the tragedy and violence on all sides.

- be much better to avoid that sort of thing in future. Anyway, I'm off for a while again before I have to start arguing the toss with some irate spectator to that dirty little conflict.
Nice to see you Carlos
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Royal24s wrote:You know Gerry Adams only did what he felt he should from where he was standing. It was a war and it's over.
Time for people to put it away and remember the tragedy and violence on all sides.

- be much better to avoid that sort of thing in future. Anyway, I'm off for a while again before I have to start arguing the toss with some irate spectator to that dirty little conflict.
Nice to see you Carlos

Off you pop, fouro.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:
Royal24s wrote:You know Gerry Adams only did what he felt he should from where he was standing. It was a war and it's over.

Nice to see you Carlos

Off you pop, fouro.

+1000
Proud Gammon

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Yes it was a war , and our government made our soldiers fight it with one foot in a bucket.
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Well done Gerry. Got to live longer than Jean McConville, eh ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Basualdo wrote:Bill De Blasio is a prime piece of shit, this is no surprise. De Blasio's real name is Warren Wilhelm Jr. but that was of course nowhere near ethnic enough for his liberal sensibilities and he obviously wasn't going to get away calling himself D'Antwone Malcolm X Jefferson or anything like that so settled for Fauxtalian. I'm surprised he didn't go down da Oirish route as he's a WASP and pale enough to pass for a whiskey pickled plastic more than anything else. Liam O'Begorrah Flaherty O'Shaughnessy or something.

On an up note, the beardy nonce looks ill in that picture. I hope its slow and painful and he soon joins his evil kid raping father, Monkey, and the rest of his deceased molesting kin in the place where they can't get near the fire for Kennedys. After a great deal of suffering first, of course.

Well done, Bas. You have shown remarkable restraint.

Not sure I'd be quite as controlled on receipt of this news if I came from where you come from. =D> =D> =D>

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

John Hume would have been a far better name and 100x the man Adams is, but in the interest of cross-community relations, and since Adams refuses to even say Northern Ireland ; I will be claiming this day from now on as :

Happy Edwin Poots Day.

Here's me and Edwin last weekend

Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

The Poot-ster!
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca