Downs Syndrome Carpool video goes viral

In-depth debate on all topical issues
delboy1983

Re: Downs Syndrome Carpool video goes viral

Post by delboy1983 »

Eaststand wrote:When a doctor tell you its not too late, the kid thats growing inside you is fucked, get rid, you should do what they say. Which is what they all said the doctors told them on this morning.

And whos mocking? would you get the AA to do a car inspection on a car you wanted to buy and when they tell you "head gaskets gone mate, itll cost thousands" do you buy it anyway?

That's your opinion but you are not in the parents position to make that decision,
It's your terminology that does me.
Kid is fucked
Get rid
Comparison to a car with the head gasket gone.

Have you ever me and spoke to a kid with Downs Syndrome.
I have and I know their parents as well.
They love that kid as much as I love mine and have taken responsibility for their upbringing.
Who are you Eaststand to mock them and you most certainly are mocking them ,
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

No I'm not though. Im stating some facts. They were all told before they were born they were going to be mongs and the doctors advised they should terminate the babies. they did not do this. Now theyre on television looking for sympathy, despite being forewarned.

Why should I give a fuck? They were told the kid was fucked and should get rid of it, but they didnt. No sympathy, your own fault.

if anything that is very cruel. And yes, I do have some experience with downers, theyre quite nice little fellas sometimes, but they get very angry, because they know theyre fucked and theres nothing they can do about it. Its very sad. Which makes me wonder why the fuck some stupid middle class tart decided to bring something into the world they were told by a doctor not to, simply for it to have a heart breaking life? Seems pretty fucking cruel to me, theyre not going to be little happy things forever, theyre going to be super strengthed angry fellas for most of it.
Build Back More Betterer

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Eaststand wrote:No I'm not though. Im stating some facts. They were all told before they were born they were going to be mongs and the doctors advised they should terminate the babies. they did not do this. Now theyre on television looking for sympathy, despite being forewarned.

Why should I give a fuck? They were told the kid was fucked and should get rid of it, but they didnt. No sympathy, your own fault.

if anything that is very cruel. And yes, I do have some experience with downers, theyre quite nice little fellas sometimes, but they get very angry, because they know theyre fucked and theres nothing they can do about it. Its very sad. Which makes me wonder why the fuck some stupid middle class tart decided to bring something into the world they were told by a doctor not to, simply for it to have a heart breaking life? Seems pretty fucking cruel to me, theyre not going to be little happy things forever, theyre going to be super strengthed angry fellas for most of it.

There's something else going on here which would explain your views on the handicapped
and for that reason I will leave it at that.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

You're right Del, it's very touching and beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biex1XR_mpo
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

I found the video a tad exploitative if I'm honest.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The intent is to raise awareness in Downs. I think that people who know they are going to have a downs baby and go through with it, are courageous and have a lot of love in their hearts. Maybe it will reduce the number who stare at these kids and take the piss.

I agree with Sid however about exploitation. You have tits like Corden making a fuss for their own self attention seeking purpose and ego boosts. That is a bit is sickening.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Zambo wrote:The intent is to raise awareness in Downs. I think that people who know they are going to have a downs baby and go through with it, are courageous and have a lot of love in their hearts. Maybe it will reduce the number who stare at these kids and take the piss.

I agree with Sid however about exploitation. You have tits like Corden making a fuss for their own self attentionseeking purpose and ego boosts. That is a bit is sickening.

Spot on

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Zambo wrote:The intent is to raise awareness in Downs. I think that people who know they are going to have a downs baby and go through with it, are courageous and have a lot of love in their hearts. Maybe it will reduce the number who stare at these kids and take the piss.

I agree with Sid however about exploitation. You have tits like Corden making a fuss for their own self attention seeking purpose and ego boosts. That is a bit is sickening.

No, you have tits like Corden.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

What kind of adult calls a down syndrome child a mong.

Remarkable.

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

Kowalski wrote:What kind of adult calls a down syndrome child a mong.

Remarkable.

:cry:
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.