Roy Twing

Re: T.V advertising

Post by Roy Twing »

warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Ralph wrote:This is the sort of advertising that’s genuinely sinister. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other

My car Insurance is through Eldon. I had no idea I'd have been a remainer if Direct Line had given a lower quote.

FFS, this barrel has had it's bottom scraped so much it's sprung a leak.

It seems that ralph only scraped the barrel in a weak attempt to get away from the unavoidable truth of social engineering on tv.

Yeah, those bastards “engineering” us into thinking people of different races are actually ok..

There you go again, - putting your own prejudices in the mouths of others.

You’re not helping yourself here Roy...

You do like jumping to conclusions don't you...
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I'm pretty sure Gore Vidal wrote something pertinent to this debate. Of course, old Gore is a bit of a bore.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Dud Light 'Dilly Dilly'.

Fucking hell. Fair play, it sticks in my mind. I'd rather drink piss.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

What's this shit. It appears to be on every time I switch the tv on.

Yep, I'm definitely going to watch the programme after seeing this tit acting like a fucking kid. Isn't he a fab driver, one handed n'all :roll:

Are all the questions going to be about cars or summat.

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

That's true actually. For a man who talks so much crap about cars he's steering that like a dodgem . If the arse end went that wheel would spin like a windmill and bruise his fingers as he smashed into the front window of a supermarket or something .
The man is such a fake.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Rossco wrote:

I would agree to a point..social media.....yeah. Was handy for hooks ups though :oops: :lol: As for believing any auld shit......double
Tell me did your good friend see a woman he was laying in bed with get trailed out of bed while laying together and, pulled across the floor and then trailed up a wall....then turned upside down with nothing physical there?

Did your friend have deep Rottweiler like growling but far worse...evil sounding but best could give you....that would start in the corner of the room in the dead of night?

Bad smells out of nowhere... Smells of rottening flesh, shit and sulfur mixed together?

Temperature drops of at least 10 degrees..... Then back to normal?

Scratching at floorboards.... Doors...windows?

And other stuff not for here.

And see there was another involved... There....group thing huh???!!! Here....I tried logic with bits of that.....but the one were you see your bird get trailed along the floor and then slide up a wall and then flipped upside down.....Give me any doctor to explain that shit while seeing it him or herself.....that motherfucker would earn their money explaining that from any medical or scientific book.

There is another lair to things....if ignorant to some of it then there is a reason why.

I could type for hours about my two years of research... But why....you seem to think I am nuts....whatever.

If things play out like says in the Bible.... You'll know of spiritual being and what they are capable off. And if look into things I leave....research it...you will find pretty much all of it is true. Or soon to be let known to be try.

And I will leave believing in God bit out to you thinking I need some doctor who is but another human of little understanding of some things like yourself...because then you are calling everyone who believes in God in whatever form on this earth crazy......so there's that.

My opinion in this type of talk....the craziest ones are atheists...how do you know what you don't know and rage against something you don't even believe in....them people are nuts.

Non believers who are like...I don't know....nothing has made me believe....them I get and understand.

Never try to understand what you cannot understand..... But be wise to research things and then decide.

Maybe speak to your friend and really LISTEN to him......or don't. And just say...doctors know best.

Could tell you about another ex's best friend who died of cancer at 24 because doctors didn't check her properly and she knew she was sick....stage 3 by time they finally said...oh you have cancer. She left behind two young children. Doctors are human...just like you and I.....which means they make fuck-ups....lots.

Maybe now you know why I have a line from Psalms 23 as my tagline :D

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

:shock: :shock:

Lay off the brown Acid, Gumbz

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Was there some point which I missed in that posting, or was it just plain personal abuse ?

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Royal24s wrote:Was there some point which I missed in that posting, or was it just plain personal abuse ?

There was some point you missed, Which is unsurprising, as it has nothing to do with you whatsoever.

HTH

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
Rossco wrote:

I would agree to a point..social media.....yeah. Was handy for hooks ups though :oops: :lol: As for believing any auld shit......double
Tell me did your good friend see a woman he was laying in bed with get trailed out of bed while laying together and, pulled across the floor and then trailed up a wall....then turned upside down with nothing physical there?

Did your friend have deep Rottweiler like growling but far worse...evil sounding but best could give you....that would start in the corner of the room in the dead of night?

Bad smells out of nowhere... Smells of rottening flesh, shit and sulfur mixed together?

Temperature drops of at least 10 degrees..... Then back to normal?

Scratching at floorboards.... Doors...windows?

And other stuff not for here.

And see there was another involved... There....group thing huh???!!! Here....I tried logic with bits of that.....but the one were you see your bird get trailed along the floor and then slide up a wall and then flipped upside down.....Give me any doctor to explain that shit while seeing it him or herself.....that motherfucker would earn their money explaining that from any medical or scientific book.

There is another lair to things....if ignorant to some of it then there is a reason why.

I could type for hours about my two years of research... But why....you seem to think I am nuts....whatever.

If things play out like says in the Bible.... You'll know of spiritual being and what they are capable off. And if look into things I leave....research it...you will find pretty much all of it is true. Or soon to be let known to be try.

And I will leave believing in God bit out to you thinking I need some doctor who is but another human of little understanding of some things like yourself...because then you are calling everyone who believes in God in whatever form on this earth crazy......so there's that.

My opinion in this type of talk....the craziest ones are atheists...how do you know what you don't know and rage against something you don't even believe in....them people are nuts.

Non believers who are like...I don't know....nothing has made me believe....them I get and understand.

Never try to understand what you cannot understand..... But be wise to research things and then decide.

Maybe speak to your friend and really LISTEN to him......or don't. And just say...doctors know best.

Could tell you about another ex's best friend who died of cancer at 24 because doctors didn't check her properly and she knew she was sick....stage 3 by time they finally said...oh you have cancer. She left behind two young children. Doctors are human...just like you and I.....which means they make fuck-ups....lots.

Maybe now you know why I have a line from Psalms 23 as my tagline :D

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

:shock: :shock:

Lay off the brown Acid, Gumbz

We will see soon enough. Till then.....enjoy the peace and quiet Mooncat :)

They clearly aren't as ignorant as you. They know something is coming to try and hide from.

https://allhiphop.com/news/dr-dre-is-bu ... 7h0LWmeJA/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... or-8934812

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/d ... index.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -rich.html

Wonder why :lol: :lol:

http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-15.htm

You are ignorant...... And stupid. Free choice to be that......just don't cry in a moment of truth. You have been told and warned.

Bye now :) I pray you learn truth....soon!
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

So they hid. It doesn't say what happens when they open the door and come out.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Think logically Zambo.

You already have everything you need. It is all there.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:So they hid. It doesn't say what happens when they open the door and come out.

I don't think they do. They try to hide from the wrath of God, but there is nowhere that they can do that.
Is it related to all these world leaders buying remote fortified estates in far flung places as the effects of their profligacy comes home to roost ?

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

They are not world leaders.
They are people with more money than sense
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

I don't believe God exercises wrath .. the idea that the wronguns are gonna get what's coming to them is entirely man made as a notion imho !

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

rorymac wrote:I don't believe God exercises wrath .. the idea that the wronguns are gonna get what's coming to them is entirely man made as a notion imho !

Well, I'm not sure that's the right way of putting it, but if you're a Christian I think you'd have to accept the concepts of God's wrath and Justice , ( which are not quite the same ).
It is a religion of peace and forgiveness and all sins can be forgiven but there are many examples and warnings in the scriptures of divine chastisement.

We can see in many ways today the results of people imagining that they can exist without God and the muddle they get themselves into trying to make up morality for themselves. Many of these are of the sort foretold in the Holy Bible, which go on to even more horrible consequences if unchecked.

What do we think of Soddom and Gomorrah, ( which if you find that sort of thing more convincing, there is archeological evidence of ), and the Tower of Babel ?

I'll tell you one thing, the ceremonies and rituals practised by the various secret societies which drive globalism and whose membership includes prominent world politicians include references to these things, albeit from the opposite viewpoint .