T.V advertising

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: T.V advertising

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:They are not world leaders.
They are people with more money than sense

How do you know who has and hasn't made such arrangements ?
Why do you want to exclude politicians from suspicion when you can't possibly have any basis for that ?

Actually though, it seems very unlikely that they haven't covered themselves. What do you think the complex under Denver Airport is for ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Fair enough I got a bit carried away with that post tbf
I was reading this book about the 7 deadly needs (to get even being one) for myself like cos there's this bloke not giving me my money !! I know I should pray for the fucker but instead I strike him down by the power :

Goddam !

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Royal24s wrote:
rorymac wrote:I don't believe God exercises wrath .. the idea that the wronguns are gonna get what's coming to them is entirely man made as a notion imho !

Well, I'm not sure that's the right way of putting it, but if you're a Christian I think you'd have to accept the concepts of God's wrath and Justice , ( which are not quite the same ).
It is a religion of peace and forgiveness and all sins can be forgiven but there are many examples and warnings in the scriptures of divine chastisement.

We can see in many ways today the results of people imagining that they can exist without God and the muddle they get themselves into trying to make up morality for themselves. Many of these are of the sort foretold in the Holy Bible, which go on to even more horrible consequences if unchecked.

What do we think of Soddom and Gomorrah, ( which if you find that sort of thing more convincing, there is archeological evidence of ), and the Tower of Babel ?

I'll tell you one thing, the ceremonies and rituals practised by the various secret societies which drive globalism and whose membership includes prominent world politicians include references to these things, albeit from the opposite viewpoint .

If all sins can be forgiven then why is anyone worried about it, if you’re right and I’m wrong why should I worry, I’ll just repent and ask for forgiveness, sorted surely?
Brilliantly Honest

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well anyone who genuinely repents will be forgiven but you can't lie to God, so if it was some scheme to deliberately do evil first then quickly evade the result by a convenient conversion I don't think that would work.

You've got to repent as soon as you realise you've been doing wrong I think, but of course these are matters for God, not me.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Royal24s wrote:

Why do you want to exclude politicians from suspicion when you can't possibly have any basis for that ?

Actually though, it seems very unlikely that they haven't covered themselves. What do you think the complex under Denver Airport is for ?

You started this, telling us about how the world's leaders were busy building refuges from Armageddon. The links provided did not include any world leaders.
I would expect a government to have a plan as to how it would survive after a nuclear attack.
If we didn't have Trump in post we would have less reason to worry about it.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Royal24s wrote:Well anyone who genuinely repents will be forgiven but you can't lie to God, so if it was some scheme to deliberately do evil first then quickly evade the result by a convenient conversion I don't think that would work.

You've got to repent as soon as you realise you've been doing wrong I think, but of course these are matters for God, not me.

Jack chick would have it otherwise royals.

Last edited by beingsoblase on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Just be a catholic. Repent on deathbed, enjoy the 72 virgins.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Wait? How did we get here? I came to vent about fucking MacDonalds ads and now its Theology Hour.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Apologies from this 'decrepit rudeboy' tbf :lol:

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

You started this, telling us about how the world's leaders were busy building refuges from Armageddon. The links provided did not include any world leaders.
I would expect a government to have a plan as to how it would survive after a nuclear attack.
If we didn't have Trump in post we would have less reason to worry about it.

Well, I didn't provide any links so no idea what you're talking about.
The government of the USA has such a facility , but it's not under Denver Airport.
Of course these leaders have bolt holes, and that was well known long before Donald Trump was elected. You can find out about it for yourself or not as you choose.
Actually one of the main things about Donald Trump is that he's spoiled the plans for a nuclear exchange which the globalists intended, but I doubt you're going to get that.

Have you got a place in one of these bunkers for the people you trust so implicitly ?