BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Eaststand

BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

Post by Eaststand »

Lots and lots of morons whining he's been locked up for nothing, but the truth is, the fucking idiot was recording in the hallways of a courthouse, supposedly "exposing" some Muslim paedos. Which is weird, seeing as they already had been exposed, what with them standing trial.

Weirdly, there is a reason news channels don't film inside courthouses, and that reason is because its not allowed, but his beyond retarded, and this is the only fitting word for them supporter's have gone mental and protested outside of downing street saying his human rights have been breached because he was arrested for breach of the peace and contempt of court, something he has been arrested before for.

It is all over the Internet hes got 13 months, and was sentenced on the same day as his arrest, which would be really pretty cool, but I don't think that is right because no ones reported that and he's just been remanded in custody.

This man is fucking retarded. I can't get how stupid he is. If you wsnt to criticise shit and say you hate brown people do it, but why get yourself sent down for nothing, you fucking moron.

Hilarious though.

Edit: he has immediately gone to jail for 13 months as his last conviction carried a suspended sentence.

What a fucking idiot.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Eaststand on Sun May 27, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Build Back More Betterer

Royal24s

Re: BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

Post by Royal24s »

Actually I don't think he's ever said that , but I don't want to get into trouble for being fair to people from banned groups.

Not sure what happened here because although I spoke with someone about it I haven't seen the reports . If he was already subject to a suspended sentence for a similar offence then that could have been immediately enforced, alternatively if he had been released from a previous sentence on licence with thirteen months outstanding , being charged with another offence could be a breach of this licence and he could thus be sent back for this period.

As I said, my only knowledge of the matter is that someone asked me how and if he could have been immediately sentenced , and I gave them the same answer, so I can't say much about it beyond that.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Re: BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

Post by Royal24s »

News reports of the arrest seem to have been removed or deleted

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Not sure why they're not reporting this, it'd not like the vast majority of people won't think it's funny.

He broke the law and went to jail.

Build Back More Betterer

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Eaststand wrote:Not sure why they're not reporting this, it'd not like the vast majority of people won't think it's funny.

Well I'm a bit old fashioned about that sort of thing I expect, but I'd prefer to see specific accusations set out and proven beyond reasonable doubt first, even against people who' have expressed contraversial opinions in the past , or upset protected groups.

- we don't live in that sort of country any more though, do we ?

I'm guessing that they've removed the posts because they're sub judice - the subject of current proceedings.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Incidentally, I'm bracing myself to be accused of all sorts of isms now because I suggested that this man receives a proper and public trial.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

All very strange.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The gagging order on reporting this (as with Elton John, CTB Giggs,stc) covers the UK and is as effective as a chocolate teapot.
But how the hell Rebel Media , owned by Ezra Lavant have not furnished him with a legal advisor before he goes off
on his "off the hoof" filming adventures . An easily avoidable state of affairs.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Someone with a long list of convictions gets arrested while on a suspended sentence. How much sympathy are we supposed to have?

If you don’t like British law eff off to another country is what the far right usually say.
Last edited by Ralph on Mon May 28, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Royal24s wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Not sure why they're not reporting this, it'd not like the vast majority of people won't think it's funny.

Well I'm a bit old fashioned about that sort of thing I expect, but I'd prefer to see specific accusations set out and proven beyond reasonable doubt first, even against people who' have expressed contraversial opinions in the past , or upset protected groups.

I'm guessing that they've removed the posts because they're sub judice - the subject of current proceedings.

A trial for what? He had a suspended sentence.
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:

It seems free speech is only available to those who protect the scum of this country. Jailing him because the police say he breached the peace by streaming an event without a trial, is just typical of the warped sense of justice that envelopes this country.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Eaststand wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

It was proved that he breached the peace then?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Nah, thats a twisted way of looking at it. Heres the real timeline of events.

He did something that is illegal.
He got arrested for it.
Because he had a suspended sentence, that means he can go to jail immediately and not pass go or collect £200
Takes out gagging order to make his window licking fans think hes a martyr.
Build Back More Betterer

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Tommy has some decent beliefs and sometimes he can articulate them well - he made piers Morgan look like a knob

But he’s very thick, and you can’t take Luton out of the bloke.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Zambo wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

It was proved that he breached the peace then?

well, he was filming in a courthouse and streaming it live on youtube. And he admitted to wanting to expose these people and filming it onn the stream.
Build Back More Betterer