BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

Post by Hillman avenger »

Eaststand wrote:Just been told that Tommy "bitch" Robinson is being moved from Hull HMP to leicester first thing in the morning.

Leicester has a lot, LOT more muslims in their prison than Hull does. Like 70% of the population.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karma. Its a real thing.

1. He has been moved.
2. Not to Leicester (which has 14% Muslims, so 70%?)
3 Guess who spread this rumour? A certain Alex Jones
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

paolo

Re: BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Just been told that Tommy "bitch" Robinson is being moved from Hull HMP to leicester first thing in the morning.

Leicester has a lot, LOT more muslims in their prison than Hull does. Like 70% of the population.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karma. Its a real thing.

1. He has been moved.
2. Not to Leicester (which has 14% Muslims, so 70%?)
3 Guess who spread this rumour? A certain Alex Jones

always suspicious of the welsh
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I think the percentages relate to the muslim prison population. It's been mentioned a few times on here that this is completely disproportionate to the general population.

But whether you agree with Robinson or not, it seems the state may have willfully endangered his life which is totally wrong.

On a side note which may be relevant- has anyone watched the john Wedger interview? He's a former Met detective who claims these paedo rings go right to the top. I believe him.

Hillman avenger

The problem with Twings refrain is that there could be several factors which cause there to be a disproportionate number of asians in prison.

But what kind of mentality is it that says that Leicester has 70% asians when the correct number is 14%?

I think it's very unlikely that someone would decide " I know, let's put him in there , he might get murdered".

Moving somebody a week or two into their sentence is quite common. Unless they are high security prisoners, they assess them and then place them in a prison with the right facilities and if possible easier journeys by visitors.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

70% is the overall UK Muslim prison population , maybe not specifically in Leicester.

And what are these factors you speak about?
I'd say they are the result of being found guilty of crimes which carry prison sentences but I'm all ears.

Hillman avenger

m4rkb wrote:70% is the overall UK Muslim prison population , maybe not specifically in Leicester.

And what are these factors you speak about?
I'd say they are the result of being found guilty of crimes which carry prison sentences but I'm all ears.

Setting aside (once again) the conflation of muslim and asian, the proportion is less than 20%

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I stand corrected on the muslim prison population. It's that high in some prisons (not all) but it is still massively over represented. The black population is even worse. Both figures are even worse when you factor it's only males who tend to be imprisoned thus cutting the original low starting base in half. you can go even further and include restricted age groups showing even more gross disproportion.

But as far as your conflation gripe is concerned it's you who is doing the conflating. These grooming gangs plus terror related cases are virtually exclusively MUSLIM. And yes the majority of muzzies behave themselves and disagree these things are correctly apportioned to Islam but those who do it in the name of Allah disagree with them too , so pointing this out is no different to pointing out any other FACT.

Trying to hide the truth does no one any good.

Hillman avenger

It would be interesting to see the breakdown of asian prisoners in terms of their offences.

My guess would be that the most prevalent would be to do with drugs.

It seems that although asians are represented disproportionately in "street grooming" , white offenders overall dominate sexual offences as a whole.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:It would be interesting to see the breakdown of asian prisoners in terms of their offences.

My guess would be that the most prevalent would be to do with drugs.

It seems that although asians are represented disproportionately in "street grooming" , white offenders overall dominate sexual offences as a whole.

Of course they do.
It doesn't quite take Brain of Britain to work that out does it. It's proportionality again. A concept you cannot seen to get your head around.

- and you got your inverted commas in the wrong place because they don't belong around street grooming unless you're calling it something different - as you always seem to do with Muslims and Asians in this context.

Hillman avenger

I put it in italics as it is a class within sexual offences.
By far the greatest cause of sexual offences against children are by white males, very often abusing a position of trust.
It's interesting how you are taking up Twing's posture.
No concern for the victims, or for the majority of cases, just on and on about those committed by asians.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:I put it in italics as it is a class within sexual offences.
By far the greatest cause of sexual offences against children are by white males, very often abusing a position of trust.
It's interesting how you are taking up Twing's posture.
No concern for the victims, or for the majority of cases, just on and on about those committed by asians.

1) I see no Italics.

2) Twing was right.

3) I am more concerned about victims than you as you're only interested in deflecting blame and denying truth. Nothing you say seems to put the victims above protecting identifiable groups who are guilty of abuse and rape.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Running around and calling groups of people paedophiles doesnt mean you're more concerned about victims of child abuse than someone who doesnt.
Build Back More Betterer

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

m4rkb wrote:I stand corrected on the muslim prison population. It's that high in some prisons (not all) but it is still massively over represented. The black population is even worse. Both figures are even worse when you factor it's only males who tend to be imprisoned thus cutting the original low starting base in half. you can go even further and include restricted age groups showing even more gross disproportion.

But as far as your conflation gripe is concerned it's you who is doing the conflating. These grooming gangs plus terror related cases are virtually exclusively MUSLIM. And yes the majority of muzzies behave themselves and disagree these things are correctly apportioned to Islam but those who do it in the name of Allah disagree with them too , so pointing this out is no different to pointing out any other FACT.

To keep it “factual” the highest Muslim population in a UK jail is 44% and that’s Whitemore high security “celebrity wrongun” prison ;-)
Brilliantly Honest

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

warmleatherette wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I stand corrected on the muslim prison population. It's that high in some prisons (not all) but it is still massively over represented. The black population is even worse. Both figures are even worse when you factor it's only males who tend to be imprisoned thus cutting the original low starting base in half. you can go even further and include restricted age groups showing even more gross disproportion.

To keep it “factual” the highest Muslim population in a UK jail is 44% and that’s Whitemore high security “celebrity wrongun” prison ;-)

Thanks for that.

All that is required is admission something is wrong somewhere as well as point out certainly plain facts such as who is behind it. After years of argument on here the head in the sand brigade still cannot admit certain truths such as the huge disparity in gang violence by blacks, terror offences and attempted outrages caused by radical islamists and grooming gangs also coming from the latter.

If there are any white ones in the same boat I'll admit them in an instant so we can tackle them. But we already have.

Tackling anything where non-white ethnicity is concerned is automatically racist hence why we've gone round in circles for years and got nowhere.

I've always understood the two parts to solving any problem is first identifying it , then formulating solutions. We're still at stage 1 and in a catch 22 situation by being unable to mention it.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

No one but the people who perceive a huge problem when there isnt one have been going round in circles.
Build Back More Betterer