Have a look-bingo!

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Have a look-bingo!

Post by Hillman avenger »

Lot of fun

Have a look at
http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.com/2 ... bingo.html

Then see how many most posts on here score. There are some easy rows, and one poster in particular looks to me to have a full house.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

JimmyDee

Re: Have a look-bingo!

Post by JimmyDee »

Funnily enough I scored zero, despite being fairly right-wing nowadays.

How many of those opinions, I wonder, are genuinely held by right-wingers, as opposed to left-wingers wishing they held them?
I could, I suppose, make up a similar but opposite Bingo-board, but I don't really care what other people think, let alone wish to mock and deride them for not thinking the same as Wonderful Me, and then make up stuff for the specific purpose of mocking them.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

You forgot to point out that the definition of the far right is now made by the far left with the sole intention of pigeon-holing as many people as possibe into it to falsely prove the huge growth of the far right. :rolleyes:

Otherwise, a load of bollocks.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

m4rkb wrote:You forgot to point out that the definition of the far right is now made by the far left with the sole intention of pigeon-holing as many people as possibe into it to falsely prove the huge growth of the far right. :rolleyes:

Far right seems to be classed as anyone who ever dared vote Conservative; which is preposterous. People need to watch Romper Stomper or such to see what far-right actually looks like. Funnily enough, Labour are now far-left, but that seems acceptable for some reason.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Darkyboy wrote:
m4rkb wrote:You forgot to point out that the definition of the far right is now made by the far left with the sole intention of pigeon-holing as many people as possibe into it to falsely prove the huge growth of the far right. :rolleyes:

Far right seems to be classed as anyone who ever dared vote Conservative; which is preposterous. People need to watch Romper Stomper or such to see what far-right actually looks like. Funnily enough, Labour are now far-left, but that seems acceptable for some reason.

Precisely.
They are also actively re-defininng the political definition of 'liberal' too so it no longer includes traditional liberals who would otherwise have been called libertarians but who now share the same ground as us on the far right. Progressive liberalism is now where it's at and you can even self-exclude yourself from having an opinion on matters that don't concern you because of intersectionality - which to be fair would have excluded you from having an opinion anyway if you hadn't already chosen to have denied yourself one before they did it for you.

I can hardly keep up with all this insanity :rolleyes:

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Who are the real sheeple.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

yep that look like a lot of people on here.
Build Back More Betterer

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Should have added one more

No sense of self-awareness
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you