Migrant boat crisis

In-depth debate on all topical issues
birdie

Re: Migrant boat crisis

Post by birdie »

Yes, but I thought that most of them came from further east, Tunisia and Libya, might as well just buy a ticket on the ferry and go straight to Gib, after all, it would probably be a darned sight cheaper too, same with many of the others over the years, the thousands they pay to trafickers, just buy a ticket, land in UK and claim asylum.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

If they did what you suggest they would straightaway be detained and likely shipped back.
Asylum and refugees are different things.
For asylum you have to show you were in danger where you were ( and danger of famine isn't part of it). So if you are a member of a religious or ethnic minority which is being persecuted, for example.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Eaststand wrote:Spains an hours boat ride from Morocco. Its a lot closer than Italy.

It's a lot closer than that. Ceuta and Melilla, actually administratively part of Spain, are surrounded by Morocco and have regular problems with potential immigrants trying to get through the border fences.

paolo

Post by paolo »

MAG

make africa great

There is a duty to protect europeans in europe

sadly it's too late

open the gates once and for all and fuck it all up

it's what they all want
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

paolo wrote:MAG

make africa great

sadly it's too late

it's what they all want

What about Europeans in Canada?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:
paolo wrote:MAG

make africa great

sadly it's too late

it's what they all want

What about Europeans in Canada?

You’ve lost me
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Hillman avenger

I think the point is, that without immigration, the US and Canada would not have developed as they are. Not necessarily relevant to the migrant problem, but true.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:I think the point is, that without immigration, the US and Canada would not have developed as they are. Not necessarily relevant to the migrant problem, but true.

I don't think anyone does not acknowledge that man explored, emigrated to new lands and built and enhanced civilisation.

I do suspect, however, that Ralp was, again, making a silly point hence the reference to Canada.

He may also like to reference Russia, France, Finland & italy, other places I have lived.

Incidentally, and ironically, the driving force behind my emmigration was the uncontrolled migration into europe.

If I could move, I would move back to Italy, but Europe is being over run by folks that simply don't fit, there is no trickle, it's a flood, and the damage is irreversible...

Migration needs to be strictly controlled, and the primary responsibility is to those already living in a country, not those coming into a country

Infiltration on to school boards, councils etc is prevalent and calculated.

The destruction of europe's borders was a precursor to the current crisis (or non crisis as some see it)
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Well said Paolo.

And one huge consequence to this will be all the 'positive' discrimination required to 'integrate' everyone into society. Basically, it's give them all the local authority jobs instead of our own people.

And here's the size of Italy compared to the whole of Africa which some people seem to think can take the lot

Hillman avenger

paolo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I think the point is, that without immigration, the US and Canada would not have developed as they are. Not necessarily relevant to the migrant problem, but true.

I don't think anyone does not acknowledge that man explored, emigrated to new lands and built and enhanced civilisation.

I do suspect, however, that Ralp was, again, making a silly point hence the reference to Canada.

He may also like to reference Russia, France, Finland & italy, other places I have lived.

Incidentally, and ironically, the driving force behind my emmigration was the uncontrolled migration into europe.

If I could move, I would move back to Italy, but Europe is being over run by folks that simply don't fit, there is no trickle, it's a flood, and the damage is irreversible...

Migration needs to be strictly controlled, and the primary responsibility is to those already living in a country, not those coming into a country

The destruction of europe's borders was a precursor to the current crisis (or non crisis as some see it)

I am amazed that someone would move themselves and their family for that reason, thousands of miles.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Is there a country on earth within the Anglosphere which does not welcome already assimilated Europeans with a work ethic like Paolo?

To conflate third world jobless migrants in the same boat (pun intended) is the height of ignorance.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I've spent some time in Southern Italy and there is FUCK ALL employment. Wherever these poor fucks are coming from, it must be BAD. Because Southern Italy would be the last place I would want to go. Unless on Holiday, then I couldn't recommend it enough. :)
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
paolo wrote:

I am amazed that someone would move themselves and their family for that reason, thousands of miles.

It had been brewing for a long time, the rate of increase, the creation of no go areas, the increasing attitude of people not caring, the lebels attached to people who dared voice objection.....i accept that there is a degree of hypocrisy but i went through the proper channels, obeyed the laws and paid my dues

europe is an absolute free for all that has, in my opinion, been irreversibly destroyed

i accept that this is just my opinion, and that others can and will disagree or not share that opinion

you have to look at who is coming in, the demographic, the assymilation, the integration, the economic contribution, the ability of the infrastructure....it has not been graduated, and europe dictates the free movement of people...imho, it's criminal and irreversible
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

I couldnt care less about them. Fuck em. They want to come here and make my life worse. I hope they all drown. We wouldnt loose anything but useless eaters
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

They are told stories of being given free houses in luxury areas worth hundreds of thousands of pounds and free welfare for life.
They turn out to be facts.

Leftist philosophy declares everyone in the world can share this and the endless cost can always be met by the rich who they despise out of sheer jealousy.